2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yep.  That’s the thing.  They can cry all they want but he’s going to win all 4.  And likely by over 20000 votes each.  Nobody is gonna fight to save his orange ass.  They’ll go through some motions then throw their hands up.  What a bunch of stupid motherfuckers...

What you don't seem to get is that Trump appointed three of the justices, so the court will step in at any point now and declare Trump the winner, because that's how the law works. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump surrounds himself with lawyers like Michael Cohen. And when he has a real attorney around like McGahan, he ultimately runs them off. The Trump Campaign is saying they need their James Baker to step forward. Their James Baker are people like Cohen or Giuliani who are all more interested in making money from foreign oligarchs than understanding the law.

This.   He needs a James Baker or Ted Olsen, and instead he's got a guy whose first wife was also his cousin, and who gets fooled by fucking Borat.

You normal people who just roll in here whenever you have some down time are gonna start getting negged. Ain't nobody got time to be explainin shit to every one of you, we are in this mode
9Na.gif

Yes! This exactly lol! Been in this mode since election night. Day drinking and funny memes are keeping me off the ledge of doom.
f9bd4bac68ce0ab9f3f8c725b3a54850.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

CNN could, since they haven't called AZ yet.  Fox News won't call Nevada since they have called AZ.

then they can both call PA for Biden and that'll be it.

It would be great if Fox, CNN, and ABC also had a Zoom call together, all broadcasting at the same time to call all of the states together. 

PA down to  1.2% (~78K) after Biden gained 12K votes in Trump-friendly Cumberland County. Biden's gonna finish 7 points ahead of Clinton in that county.

Just the remaining Philadelphia vote alone might be enough to completely wipe out the remaining margin and pull ahead, before even touching the remaining mail ballots in Lehigh, Bucks and Delaware.

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

I thought the complaint is that they haven't been allowed close enough to actually see the count or something. Clearly these trump nuts think they should get to count the votes. 

They want to get closer to allege made up accusations of voter fraud. It’s all about stopping the count 

This is all you need to know. All data below is sourced from an unofficial API powering the New York Times’ election site. 

https://alex.github.io/nyt-2020-election-scraper/battleground-state-changes.html

Georgia

16 minutes ago Trump 9,534 43,385 19 Trump 47.4% / 52.6% Biden Biden is averaging 69.8% 99.5%

Biden needs 60.99% [0.004%

North Carolina

5 hours ago Trump 76,737 190,621 2,233 Trump 50.0% / 50.0% Biden Biden is averaging 50.0% 91.1% Biden needs 70.13% [0.233%]

Pennsylvania

8 minutes ago Trump 78,314 394,532 35,858 Trump 33.7% / 66.3% Biden Biden is averaging 66.3% 90.2% Biden needs 59.92% [-0.534%]

Arizona

35 minutes ago Biden 67,906 439,700 0 N/A Trump is averaging 58.5% 90.8% Trump needs 57.72% [0.172%]

Nevada

5 hours ago Biden 11,438 146,757 15 Biden 50.0% / 50.0% Trump Trump is averaging 43.6% 88.5% Trump needs 53.90% [0.592%]

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

This feels more like I’m watching every second of the Tour de France, even though I know full well the end of the race is days away. 

I am watching it all because I have been listening to Trump's bullshit for four years, knowing for at least thirty years how sorry a person he is, that now I intend to enjoy watching him get his ass beat.  Revenge may be a dish best served cold, but not for me.  Rot in Hell, you POS.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

PA down to  1.2% (~78K) after Biden gained 12K votes in Trump-friendly Cumberland County. Biden's gonna finish 7 points ahead of Clinton in that county.

Just the remaining Philadelphia vote alone might be enough to completely wipe out the remaining margin and pull ahead, before even touching the remaining mail ballots in Lehigh, Bucks and Delaware.

It is. 

37 minutes ago, slorch said:

If the work one does doesn't provide the requisite  revenue to the business, no.  Minimum wage jobs are entry level/ part time roles.  How many grown ass adults do you know who only make minimum wage, and it's not because that's what they have settled for?  Hell my kids made more than minimum wage in high school.  They are very exceptional though...

FarflungLimpElephantseal-max-1mb.gif

10 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Man...just imagine how much shit the runner up is getting from his or her friends right now. 

I dunno--a candidate that couldn't protect themselves ran for a position of protecting others. The loser is alive, however, and gets the last laugh.   Sometimes, you can't fix stupid.