Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

32 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I follow it so I don’t follow him directly. It’s a great reminder how fucked up it is to have a POTUS saying the shit he says

This X 1000.

Plus, it's so presidential to see it in the proper form.   Really ties it all together.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

It was news to me as well so move over.

There's no shame in thinking those were legitimate.  Consider all the absurd shit that has gone down in the last 23 months, and then weigh those "official" WH statements against history.

They don't even move the needle.

• Like 2

Smocking Gun is trending #2 on Twitter. Trump is so schizophrenic right now. He loves that he's getting all the attention but hates that it's because everyone is making fun of him. He's probably curled up in a ball right now alternating between smiles and tears. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bolverk said:

The hell is he trying to accuse Obama of in that tweet? I can't think of any litigation that he was involved in.

Obama's campaign committed finance violations; failure to report donations in a timely manner IIRC.  He was fined $375,000 by the Fed. Election Commission.

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Smocking Gun is trending #2 on Twitter. Trump is so schizophrenic right now. He loves that he's getting all the attention but hates that it's because everyone is making fun of him. He's probably curled up in a ball right now alternating between smiles and tears. 

Trump's Greatest Hits is gonna be an amazing collection of tunes:  

Covfefe

Smocking Gun

Boarder Song

Stable Genius

Email Shemale

Fake Gnus

Witch Hunt

2 Busy 2 Golf

Councel Council 

Wire Tap Dat Frederick Douglass (explicit)

Space Force Odyssey

Mo' Peeps

Both Sides (Now)

MS-13 Year Olds, Dude

Steel Planther

Benghazi!

Roll Dem Bone Spurs

Another Brick In The Wall (Waters)

Witch Hunt (Dance Remix)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

The smoking gun standard was the last line of defense for Nixon and has been used by other GOP presidents since then. In the earlier cases, it sets an absurdly high standard for proof.

Trump has gone from "it's all a lie" to "they can't prove it without a smoking gun." We've seen this show before. Forty million Americans still cling to Trump like barnacles without the intelligence of a barnacle.

Trump doesn't seem to be able to fully grasp that the iron jaws of the FBI and Justice Department are clamping down. He's managed to get by on slickness and money his whole life. He's a jackal about to get snatched up by a lion.

I don't desire that for a president, but he put himself where he is. Let the jaws close without relent.

• Like 2

No one who hopes to have a future in politics is going to take the CoS position.  He's going to end up with another Rudy or Stephen Miller.

The Mooch is the hero we both need and deserve.

Think this clown show can’t get any clownier??

Put Mooch in the driver’s seat of the clown car.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm sorry---did I just hear on MSNBC that Trump is considering the current President of the Yankees as his Chief of Staff?  I don't know who I dislike more, Trump or the Yankees.  But the upside is, the guy will almost certainly bring Morgan, Wilhelm, and Costanza with him to fill out the staff.  Shit, even Tartabull may get a role.  

29 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It's going to be the hilarious marker of the end of the presidency:  He couldn't find anyone willing to work for him.

Titanic.jpg?resize=759,500

Classified Ads

Jobs in Government

Opening for First Mate on greatest ship ever. Apply aboard. It's a short swim from the lifeboats. Great job for best CAPTAIN EVER! Future very bright maybe the brightest ever we've been told. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm sorry---did I just hear on MSNBC that Trump is considering the current President of the Yankees as his Chief of Staff?  I don't know who I dislike more, Trump or the Yankees.  But the upside is, the guy will almost certainly bring Morgan, Wilhelm, and Costanza with him to fill out the staff.  Shit, even Tartabull may get a role.  

Yankees President $300k plus. 

WH Chief of Staff $180k.

Sure, he will take that job. Ordinarily, I guess a Trump position would net you at least another 100k in grift, but that door is closing quickly and everyone that isn't Trump knows it. 

4 hours ago, Bookman said:

To be honest, it's exceptionally easy to feed Christians a load of bullshit.

Well, sure. Pretty much by definition, right? But to deceive in such a blatantly unchristian fashion. It's amazing. 

The phrase "wolf in sheep's clothing" comes from the bible. The devil will appear as a sheep but it's a wolf inside. Trump is all wolf. He's not hiding it. He's foul and crass and crude. And the exact opposite of "love thy neighbor." The bible says the Prince of darkness will appear as an angel of light. Not so with Trump. He's mean and ugly and doesn't even try to hide his deception. His darkness is overt and in your face. Is there a commandment he hasn't broken? I wouldn't call taking his dad's money and calling it a personal accomplishment honoring his father. 

I would've expected the Great Deceiver to be more subtle and seductive, appearing as beautiful and fair. Trump has accomplished the deception while virtually sporting horns and a pointed tail.