Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Great, now trumpsters will be telling their kids at 7 that Santa isn’t real and calling every 7 year old that believes a snowflake cuck. Cause dear leader said so.

I’m sure many of them figured that out at 6 when all that was under the tree was the alternator needed to fix the family Camaro and the box of Reds needed to fuel daddy to install it.  Good thing the tax cuts and coal jobs are gonna turn that around next year.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yoladu said:

It’s time to call the police to perform a wellness check. 

If he was any one of our friends or family members, we would have taken his car keys away and put him in assisted living a good ways back.  And yet he remains the leader of the country. 

Edited by Jack Straw
sp.

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Seriously, ride this motherfucker out on n a rail, hold a one month public shaming where we can go old school and throw rotten food at him, and then keep him on public display for future generations. Fuck everything about this man.

A guilded cage hanging from the Hilary Obama Tower (originally Trump) lowered close enough to the ground for thrown rotten fruit and epithets. When people get tired of that, move him to a large iron cage, add his cabal of wickedness and remove all clothing. Put the cage on the deck of a rusty old freighter in early winter. Sail into the North Sea. Drop cage in freezing water.

I hate these people. I don't say that much. They're destroying the thin veneer of decency that holds a free society together. They are my enemies. At least the terrorists have the courage to die or suffer in their terrible crimes. Trump is the shit on their shoes. That's how bad it is.

Restoration may be impossible, but retribution is not. 

Tear down Trump and his toadies.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 3

Merry Fucking Christmas, World. 

Aren't we still your envy? Don't you wish you were us? Aren't you glad we're in the lead? 

Thanks for providing an entertaining stage for the theater of American self-deception. Sorry about the coups, tyrants, death squads, taking all your stuff, and negligently killing your children. Not really. We don't care. We wish our negroes and other people of color who don't entertain us would move to where you are and make America great again by doing so. Hell, take the entertainers and athletes, too. They can commute.

Happy New Year, in the Hell of Our Creation.

If I'm going full Brisket, I don't give a shit. We dumped a bunch of families into an El Paso bus station with no plan for them and, hey, one of the kids we have in custody died. Brown kid, but it's still kinda sad, ain't it? But hey, no bone saws this time. We're getting kinder and gentler everyday. 

Oh look, the World replies. I bet they love the hell out of us for WWII.

American Woman get away from me! (The Guess Who)

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Incredible what republicans are allowing to happen to this country. Shameful. This won’t ever be forgotten by me or others in my generation. And I’ll be sure to educate future generations about the treasonous trash that was in charge during this time. 

Your generation will blame mine. It will be a broad brush. I deserve my share of the paint for not being a good enough citizen to foresee and forestall this disaster. Other boomers who tried harder will catch unfair blame, but it's not like being an 8 year old torn from your mother's arms, put in a cold cell to emotionally melt and eventually die.

I don't even care that much about children in general. I mean, I'm not a sucker for a picture of a baby or the latest cute utterance of a human that barely speaks English. But, fuck, I don't want them treated cruelly. I particularly don't want them treated cruelly as a matter of Federal policy.

It was all conveniently denied by our glaring NAZI blonde she-wolf based on pure semantics. A policy would mean doing this to every child. We didn't do it to every child, so it wasn't a policy. Lock Ilsa up with the kids and let her make policy from there instead the hollow of the Devil's asshole.

v1.bTsxMTIwOTUxNTtqOzE3OTk0OzEyMDA7MTAwM

A notable Boomer administering Homeland Security. Those kids will never grow up to be bad murderin',  rapin', drug dealin' murderers. Advantage Aggy USA!

Now back to tippling and other diversions. I can't let this day get away without pleasures other than spleen venting. The world will be the world. I will enjoy the American luxury of taking breaks from it. I feel better for the bloviation above.

Be well my friends. Happy holidays.

It turns out I've given a gift without knowing it. That Guess Who link above keeps running into some very nice 60s tunes. Tommy James and the Shondels are on now. Like the Guess Who, another underappreciated band from the time.

Merry Christmas

• Like 3

They can't even check their email. Nobody's speaking to him unless they have to.

I don’t want to get anyone in trouble, so I won’t be detailed: senior Federal employees think of him and his admin (and shitty, transitory cabinet picks) as something to be endured. That’s it. And they don’t take him seriously. At all.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I don’t want to get anyone in trouble, so I won’t be detailed: senior Federal employees think of him and his admin (and shitty, transitory cabinet picks) as something to be endured. That’s it. And they don’t take him seriously. At all. 

so Federal workers view him the same as the rest of the world and most of this country?

8 minutes ago, SameSame said:

You're right, they didn't stab the kid.  But putting them in an obvious position where their lives are in danger is not just a whole lot better.  

He's an immigrant.  His ebola probably acted up after all that meth he was muling over exploded.

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Now back to tippling and other diversions. I can't let this day get away without pleasures other than spleen venting. The world will be the world. I will enjoy the American luxury of taking breaks from it. I feel better for the bloviation above.

Be well my friends. Happy holidays.

It turns out I've given a gift without knowing it. That Guess Who link above keeps running into some very nice 60s tunes. Tommy James and the Shondels are on now. Like the Guess Who, another underappreciated band from the time.

Merry Christmas

A classic...Crystal Blue Persuasion

• Like 3