Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

I don't know what happened but it's way too soon to conclude that anyone acted negligently or recklessly.

Actually it’s not to soon to conclude that. But you should just go ahead and finish your drink and keep on being an ignorant fuck and a merry Christmas to you and yours. 

• Like 2

Who the fuck are you?

The boy, who was detained with his father, died shortly after midnight at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo, New Mexico, about 90 miles north of the border crossing in El Paso, Texas.

The boy was taken to the hospital Monday after a border agent noticed signs of illness, and the medical staff first diagnosed him with a common cold and later detected a fever.
"The child was held for an additional 90 minutes for observation and then released from the hospital mid-afternoon on December 24 with prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen," CBP said in a news release.
Amoxicillin is a commonly prescribed antibiotic.
On Monday evening, the boy began vomiting and was taken back to the hospital for evaluation. He died hours later, the CBP said.
The official cause of death is unknown. CBP is conducting a review and will release more details as they become available, it said.

Do me a favor and don't ever sit on a jury.

16 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Who the fuck are you?

Yes, because they're definitely going to give the exact 100 percent account of the timeline of events.

"Wait, we didn't check on the kid for 4 days and when we finally did and got around to getting him medical attention he died? Woah, better change that to we saw him immediately showing signs of illness. Yeah, that's better. Merry Christmas."

Point is they're holding these people in concentration camps with zero 3rd party oversight and regulation into their treatment. This shit starts happening when that's the case. 

Edited by In10se
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, In10se said:

Best Christmas gift the world could receive is a secret service member putting lead in the entire trump families' heads. There, I said it.

The fucking truth.

I'll take my week ban now please. 

Anyone that feels this way probably needs a break for their own health. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

I don't know what happened but it's way too soon to conclude that anyone acted negligently or recklessly.

Turns out the kid was actually an 87 year old man with heart problems. Natural causes for sure.

A kid died in custody, negligence or recklessness is implied.

I went back to look for the rebellious blond in front of the White House with the Fuck Trump tee on.   I couldn't find it on the last 50 pages, so here it is again:

aubrey-oday-rocks-f-trump-shirt-tk-mos-a

aubrey-oday-invite.jpg

That is the woman Jr was having an affair with that eventually ended his marriage. 

Here is an article about Flynt trolling Jr on NYE in Vegas.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/larry-flynt-trolled-don-jr-hiring-mistress-blew-trumps-marriage-new-years-eve-soiree/

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Anyone that feels this way probably needs a break for their own health. 

I’m glad Chrispy troll really liked this post. It was such a good one. You, Chrispy troll and that Zook fella seem to have regular like posting love fest going. Hell Zook liked at least 12 chrispy troll posts just in the last couple days.

So merry Christmas to you and all your socks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

I wonder if the troops appreciate a visit more or getting pulled out of two hellholes?

Again completely disingenuous.   This ain't texaggys brother.  Stop acting like people are not going to call you on your bullshit.

This isn't your cult site

Edited by DigDug
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, DigDug said:

Again completely disengenious.  This ain't texaggys brother.  Stop acting like people are not going to call you on your bullshit.

This isn't your cult site

This makes no sense.

Seriously I wonder what troops or their families appreciate more, a site visit or knowing that they aren’t waiting for potential deployment to either Syria or Afghanistan? 

You tell me.  

57 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I’m glad Chrispy troll really liked this post. It was such a good one. You, Chrispy troll and that Zook fella seem to have regular like posting love fest going. Hell Zook liked at least 12 chrispy troll posts just in the last couple days.

So merry Christmas to you and all your socks. 

I don’t know Chrispy. He seems like a smart guy though.

I don’t have the time or desire to fuck with having a sock account.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. 

4 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I went back to look for the rebellious blond in front of the White House with the Fuck Trump tee on.   I couldn't find it on the last 50 pages, so here it is again:

aubrey-oday-rocks-f-trump-shirt-tk-mos-a

aubrey-oday-invite.jpg

That is the woman Jr was having an affair with that eventually ended his marriage. 

Here is an article about Flynt trolling Jr on NYE in Vegas.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/larry-flynt-trolled-don-jr-hiring-mistress-blew-trumps-marriage-new-years-eve-soiree/

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, huh?

God bless Larry Flynt

14 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Incredible what republicans are allowing to happen to this country. Shameful. This won’t ever be forgotten by me or others in my generation. And I’ll be sure to educate future generations about the treasonous trash that was in charge during this time. 

I used to hate this kind of talk, but it was the responsibility of the GOP to keep Trump in line as one of their supposed own.

They did not try and fail to do so; they chose not to do so. Especially the GOP members in the House, but also in the Senate.

• Like 1

More than 70% of economists and fund managers blame Trumps tariffs for market sell-off (CNBC).

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/12/18/more-than-70-percent-of-economists-and-fund-managers-blame-tariffs-for-market-sell-off.html

Though 99% of scientists say humans are responsible for climate change yet we ignore that too. Science or reality is not a big decision maker right now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Thank god Trump doesn’t have a real ideology he inspires in others to growing a movement.

It’s the one big distinction between him and the German guy from the 1930s.

That and the whole mass murder and invading other countries thing. But other than that, totally the same. 

11 hours ago, Bookman said:

Who the fuck are you?

Bookman, 

I agree with you that it is too early to suggest that the BP was negligent in the kid's death.  (It's not too early to criticize the policies they are instructed to follow, or even the way in which the execute them.) 

But...

The boy was taken to the hospital Monday after a border agent noticed signs of illness, and the medical staff first diagnosed him with a common cold and later detected a fever.

"The child was held for an additional 90 minutes for observation and then released from the hospital mid-afternoon on December 24 with prescriptions for amoxicillin and Ibuprofen," CBP said in a news release.

You don't give amoxicillin to someone with a common cold.  That's a script for a bacterial infection, and a common cold is viral.  Won't do shit, other than contribute to the growth of resistant bacterium. Either the kid got shitty medical care, or the statement is leaving something out.  It's entirely possible they thought he had an ear infection.  That would be a fairly understandable omission.  But what they've stated so far is not a complete explanation. 

55 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

That and the whole mass murder and invading other countries thing. But other than that, totally the same. 

Hitler wasn’t always a mass murder.  

The point was Hitler actually CARED about Germany and the German people, so much so that he was willing to engage in the worst atrocities ever to accomplish his utopia. 

Trump has no such ideology that he really believes in himself.  His ideology is simply to exploit the world for his own financial gain which isn’t really an ideology because it’s merely shallow self interest.  He serves no higher purpose. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

42 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Bookman, 

I agree with you that it is too early to suggest that the BP was negligent in the kid's death.  (It's not too early to criticize the policies they are instructed to follow, or even the way in which the execute them.) 

But...

You don't give amoxicillin to someone with a common cold.  That's a script for a bacterial infection, and a common cold is viral.  Won't do shit, other than contribute to the growth of resistant bacterium. Either the kid got shitty medical care, or the statement is leaving something out.  It's entirely possible they thought he had an ear infection.  That would be a fairly understandable omission.  But what they've stated so far is not a complete explanation. 

I’m familiar with that hospital and town. Shitty care is high on the list of probabilities at this point. 

8 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The best Christmas present would be to see Trump fully exposed to the world, and for him to watch impotently as Trump Org is confiscated and dismantled by the feds and states, and for one or more family members be arrested on charges that Trump couldn’t pardon.  

Loss of his brand (name) is the biggest punishment for him. I don't really think he cares about family in any real way, just his name and legacy. 

10 hours ago, DigDug said:

You wanna play the dumbshit head in the sand bullshit game, ok.  Let's close every American base and every mission and occupation immediately.  Let's do it.  Send them all home.  

And as a former deployed soldier with two brothers and a close cousin with family deployed, we're much easier going places than having a pathological liar and his fuckshit supporters to deal with.

I appreciate your’s and your family’s service. 

I’m not looking to close every base or abandon every mission.  But I feel like it is sticking your head in the sand to think that whatever intervention we were undertaking in Syria was going to have a lasting positive impact. That would go against what has happened just about every place that we’ve been.  

For people like neoconservatives, there’s always gonna be some terrorists that need to be confronted directly or some allies we’re “letting down”.  There’s always a justification for not pulling troops out. 

• Like 1

Trump wouldn't have been the only man to find a method to avoid being drafted.  Whether it be through a medical deferment, staying in school, etc.   From my understanding, many professors were reluctant to give bad grades to men during the vietnam era to perhaps keep them in school.      I can understand why many people look down on draft avoiders but in hindsight we shouldn't have been in vietnam.  At least at the level that we were at.  

We also don't have any hard evidence that Trump's fictitious bone spurs were faked or the doctor lied.  The deceased doctor's daughter's comments aren't evidence.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

The deceased doctor's daughter's comments aren't evidence.  

Sure they are.  They are hearsay, but they are definitely evidence.  What you probably mean is that they aren't "definitive proof," which would be a correct statement.  Of course, sadly, the ship of "facts, proof, and shit like that" sailed long ago, and sank to the bottom of the Trump trench.  So, the facts are whatever we want them to be -- those are the new rules.  And I want the facts to be that Trump was a selfish, cowardly shit, who dodged the draft.  From what we know of Trump, that's probably ALSO the truth, if that mattered anymore.

• Like 4