Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, seven said:

Hitler probably had the greatest infrastructure week in history 

Hitler, while obviously evil, wanted to make life better for German workers.  He provided state sponsored vacation resorts for middle class workers which was completely revolutionary and unheard of at the time.  

Of course these vacations included a strict rigorous leisure schedule jam packed with brainwashing propaganda, but you get what you pay for.

3cdf9634-c051-11e7-b942-6d23cbdef96a_128

Hitler, while obviously evil, wanted to make life better for German workers.  He provided state sponsored vacation resorts for middle class workers which was completely revolutionary and unheard of at the time.  
Of course these vacations included a strict rigorous leisure schedule jam packed with brainwashing propaganda, but you get what you pay for.
3cdf9634-c051-11e7-b942-6d23cbdef96a_1280x720_161013.jpg?itok=s70z_DoH

So Hitler created timeshares?
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Dropout said:

Nothing to see here! Just mentioned on this page and all throughout this thread. It’s easy for the GOP to laugh off and dismiss the comparisons to Nazi Germany from random internet posters. Maybe a little harder when a leading Holocaust historian is making the comparison. Then again maybe not...

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940610/trump-hitler-history-historian

Browning, a professor emeritus at the University of North Carolina, specializes in the origins and operation of Nazi genocide. His 1992 book Ordinary Men, a close examination of how an otherwise unremarkable German police battalion evolved into an instrument of mass slaughter, is widely seen as one of the defining works on how typical Germans became complicit in Nazi atrocities.

So when Browning makes comparisons between the rise of Hitler and our current historical period, this isn’t some keyboard warrior spouting off. It is one of the most knowledgeable people on Nazism alive using his expertise to sound the alarm as to what he sees as an existential threat to American democracy.

Well, this would concern me if I hadn’t already been conditioned to distrust academia and the press.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I just hope he dies. 

Soon. 

The last time we had an incompetent President die in office we ended up naming every street and airport after him.  And lots, and lots of legislation was enacted by his party in his name - legislation that would not have passed had he lived.

Expect the Donald J Trump Memorial Immigration Bill if your wish comes true.

Edited by MixtyMotions
  • Fuck You 3

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m sure tweets like that will help with the voter suppression effort. 

Send a tweet celebrating the freedom of speech that we have?? nah. Marginalize American citizens.

Add in Rand Paul's tweet (fake news) that the anti-Kav protestors have been violent.

21 hours ago, zork said:

Get your popcorn ready:

Why don’t reasonable non-Trumpkim people start showing up at these to heckle, boo and call bullshit?  He is driving a narrative that is lost in the edit to many low-informed citizens that this is normal and not controversial.  Freedom Riders 2018

8 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

Why don’t reasonable non-Trumpkim people start showing up at these to heckle, boo and call bullshit?  He is driving a narrative that is lost in the edit to many low-informed citizens that this is normal and not controversial.  Freedom Riders 2018

Protesters, or anyone not wearing MAGA or Q gear are not allowed in these rallys.  Hell, if you make a surprised face while he is talking, you are subject to removal and questioned by local police and the SS troops.  People in the crowd are pulled out for not clapping enthusiastically enough or for not being blond enough.  It’s an amazing time to be alive in our “democracy”:

Edited by Horn Dog

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

The one thing that gets under trumps skin like no other is pointing out that he is no where as successful or rich as he claims.    Several comedians from his Comedy Central roast have stated that there are normally a topic or two that is off limits.  William Shatners was not mentioning his deceased wife’s suicide.   Trumps only demand was that no one could question his wealth.  

This is the NYT declaring war on him. 

• Like 2

I don't care for her husband one bit, but somebody show me a map of Slovenian and U.S. colonization of Africa when you get a moment.  Not every white person is directly descended from Colonialists.  Curious that the first among them to point this out were French and British reporters.  Because their track record in Africa is pristine.  Can't wait to hear from the Dutch and Italians next.  

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't care for her husband one bit, but somebody show me a map of Slovenian and U.S. colonization of Africa when you get a moment.  Not every white person is directly descended from Colonialists.  Curious that the first among them to point this out were French and British reporters.  Because their track record in Africa is pristine.  Can't wait to hear from the Dutch and Italians next.  

She’s white and wearing a symbol oppressors wore before, who cares about the hypocrite chain migration cunt’s country of origin?

I’ll admit her hat is a REALLY dumb thing to be upset about considering all the horrible things this admin has done, and agreed it’s ironic the Brits/French point it out, but they’re not wrong. If a German reporter pointed out trump is a piece of shit for his “both sides” comment on white supremacists, does it make trump any less of a shit bag?

i mean yes, you’re right on the people crying foul but this admin is so fucking embarrassing on so many levels, IMO the accusers don’t excuse the dumbfuckery by everyone associated within spitting distance of this admin

• Fuck You 1