Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

I just can’t been with some of you people. First it was all bed wetting about aggy last night when we know this isn’t how the football works and they can’t have nice things. 
now a large proportion of you guys are worried about Tech. Let me fill you in on something:  He ain’t going to no damn tech. 
now, is it possible Sark blows it?  Sure. Is it possible our money can’t get off their ass and make a decent pitch to him (I know- it’s illegal to coordinate with the coaching staff and besides- gambling is illegal at Bushwood and I never slice), but based upon literally everything else I’ve heard and all logic and common sense we will be all over this. 

• Hook 'Em 7

The kid got his 1st year college "bonus", he's looking to play now...so Jimbo's system or Sark's system??  Seems clear to me where he would want to play regardless of him growing up a Texas fan and not liking aggy. Plus he's from Texas, he knows what College Station is.  Bring a top OL and WR or two and let's go already.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

The kid got his 1st year college "bonus", he's looking to play now...so Jimbo's system or Sark's system??  Seems clear to me where he would want to play regardless of him growing up a Texas fan and not liking aggy. Plus he's from Texas, he knows what College Station is.  Bring a top OL and WR or two and let's go already.

Maybe he can convince Donovan Jackson to follow him? A man can dream

• Drool 2

15 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I just can’t been with some of you people. First it was all bed wetting about aggy last night when we know this isn’t how the football works and they can’t have nice things. 
now a large proportion of you guys are worried about Tech. Let me fill you in on something:  He ain’t going to no damn tech. 
now, is it possible Sark blows it?  Sure. Is it possible our money can’t get off their ass and make a decent pitch to him (I know- it’s illegal to coordinate with the coaching staff and besides- gambling is illegal at Bushwood and I never slice), but based upon literally everything else I’ve heard and all logic and common sense we will be all over this. 

tee off harold ramis GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

If Sark prioritizes Murphy over Ewers he should be fired on the spot. Beyond the fact Ewers is a substantially better prospect, he will also generate a ton of momentum with other recruits. 

Man Fuck that!!! We do all that and lose to Iowa State or OK Lite by fawty cause they give a shit while our 5stars worried about making beats for Lil Wayne

he better come in with his mind right

Edited by D3zii

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Yeah it made no sense to upset their current class. Maybe it would be different if Ewers actually played instead of handing it off 2 times.

Weigman is a really good player, I don’t blame them. They have a great class, but, if the stars align and Ewers comes here, Banks flips, possibly Williams too, and we close on a couple more OL, then  our class will be right there with them. We will need a few WRs to magically become interested, but I could see that happen if Ewers commits quickly enough.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Weigman is a really good player, I don’t blame them. They have a great class, but, if the stars align and Ewers comes here, Banks flips, possibly Williams too, and we close on a couple more OL, then  our class will be right there with them. We will need a few WRs to magically become interested, but I could see that happen if Ewers commits quickly enough.

TBH, our class is is a few linemen, 1 offensive playmaker, and a linebacker or two away from being the best class we've had in a long time...on paper at least because it's actually a class that we've put together that attacks trenches.

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

TBH, our class is is a few linemen and maybe 1 more playmaker away from being the best class we've had in a long time...on paper at least because it's actually a class that we've put together that attacks trenches.

yep.. if we can get another CB on the defense of side and another LB.. this side of the ball is set

• Hook 'Em 1

5DFEA105-11BC-429C-822D-19CE0D56805C.jpeg.47ae55437abb4e0cc47d3a43e6bbf118.jpeg

Definitely accurate. It’s actually kind of nice because as fans, can either A.) Begin to entertain the idea that Texas football isn’t going to be complete garbage for at least the next 3-5 years, if Ewers goes to Texas; or B.) Just check out entirely because it proves without a shadow of a doubt the Sark era is going to be a miserable failure.
Look at these throws…

Okay I see the gas, but they seemed to use the brakes a lot this year. How do those work?
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Definitely accurate. It’s actually kind of nice because as fans, can either A.) Begin to entertain the idea that Texas football isn’t going to be complete garbage for at least the next 3-5 years, if Ewers goes to Texas; or B.) Just check out entirely because it proves without a shadow of a doubt the Sark era is going to be a miserable failure.

Okay I see the gas, but they seemed to use the brakes a lot this year. How do those work?

Yeah- we really should fire him on the spot if Ewers goes anywhere other than UT. 
I said a couple days ago Sark had about two months to nail portal and coaching staff merry go round and prove it’s possible he might be the guy. Getting that shit nailed doesn’t mean he’s the guy but it certainly buys him a year and the benefit of the doubt. 
that timeline got moved up to about 2 days/weeks with this portal. It’s pass/fail for his entire tenure after going 5-7 and being dead man walking on so many recruits- if he doesn’t nail this down there just isn’t anything more than 1 chance in 10 that this thing doesn’t crash and burn and go down in flames. 

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

TBH, our class is is a few linemen, 1 offensive playmaker, and a linebacker or two away from being the best class we've had in a long time...on paper at least because it's actually a class that we've put together that attacks trenches.

Ewers, Campbell, Banks, Agbo, Stewart and Perkins.  Close with that, get another OL, LB & WR in the portal and we will be sitting pretty. 
Oh, and add Gary Patterson to the staff. 

Edited by EZ$
GP
  • Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Ewers, Campbell, Banks, Agbo, Stewart and Perkins.  Close with that, get another OL, LB & WR in the portal and we will be sitting pretty. 

I still think Perkins is going aggy regardless, but if we get that, we probably get Dewberry and possibly get back in the game for Harris.

53 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Ewers, Campbell, Banks, Agbo, Stewart and Perkins.  Close with that, get another 3-4 OL, LB & WR in the portal and we will be sitting pretty. 

And a DB or two plus an Edge guy would be perfect. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

If he truly picks tech

1) he’s the dumbest fuck on esrth. aggy Looking like Mensa level of stupidity 

2) shut down the entire university. Fire everyone employed and relocate somewhere else in the state and change your identity 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust