The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Key points here on Potus health for those that have no idea what they’re talking about. 

96% on room air. No shortness of breath. Afebrile 24 hours. 

Ballgame 

Also facts

knew he was positive and still travels without a mask to meet with donors. Exposing all the staff as well as those donors

ballgame indeed

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Anyone have any idea why they had to use Marine 1 instead of his limo or one of the big ass Suburbans?  More room inside to keep people spaced out better?  He needs to get stuck with the bill for all this, not that he would pay it.

I think they normally use Marine One to go to Walter Reed.  They do it all the time to get to Air Force One and it's probably just easier and more secure to do that to set up a motorcade.  I think I remember that it was a big deal last year that they took a motorcade to Walter Reed for the "first half of Trump's physical" instead of the helicopter.

I've been in DC twice when Marine One flew over me near the White House.  It is really cool to watch.

4 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

I think they normally use Marine One to go to Walter Reed.  They do it all the time to get to Air Force One and it's probably just easier and more secure to do that to set up a motorcade.  I think I remember that it was a big deal last year that they took a motorcade to Walter Reed for the "first half of Trump's physical" instead of the helicopter.

I've been in DC twice when Marine One flew over me near the White House.  It is really cool to watch.

They didn't use Marine One for his "physical" last November.

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Now we wait to see if any of those donors get sick 

Imagine you coughed up (no pun) $250,000 to sit at a table with Trump, had a picture, shook his hand, etc.

You now know, after the fact,  he was infected, and spreading during that brief meeting.   Maybe you were close enough to him to smell his breath. And now you wait for a few days to see if you are positive...and then you wait to see how sick you get yourself.

What an investment of your money.

There are national security reasons for all this confusion. It’s likely white noise intended to obscure any intel that’s leaking out to enemies. Kind of like the rumors we spread that Reagan was insane and trigger happy. Trump’s own people giving conflicting reports means the Russians can’t trust their intel, just like we can’t trust the press conferences.

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

There are national security reasons for all this confusion. It’s likely white noise intended to obscure any intel that’s leaking out to enemies. Kind of like the rumors we spread that Reagan was insane and trigger happy. Trump’s own people giving conflicting reports means the Russians can’t trust their intel, just like we can’t trust the press conferences.

Lol.

7 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

was discussing the entire administration/shitshow with friends last night and realized that, in fact, we are all actually damn lucky they are as stupid and incompetent as they are corrupt and amoral.

20200628_135129.png

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

You honestly believe this cartoon show is capable of something remotely resembling strategy? Astounding take.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Texas Jeff said:

Last year when he allegedly went for the first part of his physical they took him in the Suburban.

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread