Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

8 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Clearly you should have known @Hagbard Celine was a star trek dork from his star trek avatar. My favorite part from the movie is when Piccard got taken by the Borg and then he yelled "It's a trap!"

You post in jest, but I wouldn’t know that if it weren’t for nerd memes on the internet. I’ve never even seen whatever Star Wars movie Jar Jar Binks is in.

Ctj and I are going to give you dorky motherfuckers wedgies. 

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Star Michigan State WR transfer Keon Coleman cancelled his aggy OV to focus on Ole Miss and Florida State. Good thing they got that Grand Valley State dude, I'm sure he's identically talented.

A few of the posts you captured in the other thread (thank you very much) say the facts are related. The Grand Valley State guy committing scared Coleman off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Tulane went 11-2, finished 9th in the polls and won the fucking Rose Bowl. What the fuck is that rube talking about? His own fucking team got embarrassed at home to a Sun Belt team that didn't finish with a winning record. 

he can't help it. he sees tu and shits on them.

as everyone knows CTJ, when you have the opportunity to shit on a team goes from 2-10 to 12-2, wins their conference title game by almost 20 points, then beats USC in the Cotton Bowl, you obviously have to take it.

then again maybe he's just mad that Tulane beat UMass 42-10 while A&M could only win 20-3.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NoName said:

he can't help it. he sees tu and shits on them.

as everyone knows CTJ, when you have the opportunity to shit on a team goes from 2-10 to 12-2, wins their conference title game by almost 20 points, then beats USC in the Cotton Bowl, you obviously have to take it.

then again maybe he's just mad that Tulane beat UMass 42-10 while A&M could only win 20-3.

Good call on the Cotton Bowl. I was traveling and didn't watch the game, so just thought of it as the Rose Bowl because of USC.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

Looch

FwLoQ3cXoAEZrjY?format=jpg&name=mediumFwLoRSdWwAMlt6q?format=jpg&name=medium

8 out of his 14 points on realignment are about Texas.

5 of his 14 points on realignment are actually about realignment. 

In case you didn't notice Looch, Ole Miss and MSU, Alabama and Auburn, and Tennessee and Vandy are within the same state. Texas coming into the SEC had nothing to do with breaking precedent, it had everything to do with getting the school everyone wanted in the first place. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

8 out of his 14 points on realignment are about Texas.

5 of his 14 points on realignment are actually about realignment. 

In case you didn't notice Looch, Ole Miss and MSU, Alabama and Auburn, and Tennessee and Vandy are within the same state. Texas coming into the SEC had nothing to do with breaking precedent, it had everything to do with getting the school everyone wanted in the first place. 

He knows that, but his subscribers lap up his sheepshit without questioning anything. 
He has a captive audience.

On 5/12/2023 at 1:19 PM, Texasrocks said:

Players say they are making 6 figures and aggy says none of it is NIL. That seems like a pretty honest and accurate summary of aggy recruiting.

This is the right conclusion.  

Kids got paid to go to aggy, and aggy told them it was NIL.  Kid hits portal and say they got x amount in NIL.  Portal teams research and find the kid has no NIL deals.   

But hey, no lying, cheating or stealing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Liucci trying to hype up the aggy athletic department is incredible and totally on brand. Let's do a quick rundown of aggy athletics so far this year. 

Volleyball: 13-16 and missed the NCAA tournament

Football: 5-7 and missed a bowl game 

Women's soccer: 9-7-5 and lost in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament to Texas 

Men's cross country: Did not qualify for the NCAA championships

Women's cross country: Did not qualify for the NCAA championships

Women's basketball: 9-20 and missed the NCAA tournament

Men's basketball: Lost in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament

Baseball: 30-22 and squarely on the "bubble" for a baseball regional

Men's tennis: Lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament

Women's tennis: Lost in the Elite 8

Men's indoor track and field: 32nd place at the NCAA championships

Women's indoor track and field: 14th place at the NCAA championships 

Men's swimming and diving: 14th place at the NCAA championships

Women's swimming and diving: 25th place at the NCAA championships

Men's/women's golf: NCAA championships in the next couple of weeks 

Even for Liucci, this is just incredible spin. A&M may only have ONE top 10 program on campus the entire year. The idea that people are "down on aggy sports only because of football" is hilarious even from Liucci. How do these rubes pay for this bullshit? 

One more time for the people in the back, good sir. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/18/2023 at 1:11 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

Liucci trying to hype up the aggy athletic department is incredible and totally on brand. Let's do a quick rundown of aggy athletics so far this year. 

Volleyball: 13-16 and missed the NCAA tournament

Football: 5-7 and missed a bowl game 

Women's soccer: 9-7-5 and lost in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament to Texas 

Men's cross country: Did not qualify for the NCAA championships

Women's cross country: Did not qualify for the NCAA championships

Women's basketball: 9-20 and missed the NCAA tournament

Men's basketball: Lost in the 1st round of the NCAA tournament

Baseball: 30-22 and squarely on the "bubble" for a baseball regional

Men's tennis: Lost in the 2nd round of the NCAA tournament

Women's tennis: Lost in the Elite 8

Men's indoor track and field: 32nd place at the NCAA championships

Women's indoor track and field: 14th place at the NCAA championships 

Men's swimming and diving: 14th place at the NCAA championships

Women's swimming and diving: 25th place at the NCAA championships

Men's/women's golf: NCAA championships in the next couple of weeks 

Even for Liucci, this is just incredible spin. A&M may only have ONE top 10 program on campus the entire year. The idea that people are "down on aggy sports only because of football" is hilarious even from Liucci. How do these rubes pay for this bullshit? 

I believe the Good Guys & Gals have performed considerably better across the board.

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nothing is imminent but he has removed aggy commit from his page and changes his pic to him in a gators jersey.  Nothing to worry about. 

WORDS RELATED TO IMMINENT

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nothing is imminent but he has removed aggy commit from his page and changes his pic to him in a gators jersey.  Nothing to worry about. 

It is incredible to me that he gets away with writing shit like that. Part of aggy's problem is that they get propaganda as their information, so when they fly off the handle on things that seem obvious to everyone else, it makes them look that much worse. He would get absolutely crucified if he tried that on a Texas board. 

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Brauninger should he have marital disturbances:

My wife's friends are very sympathetic with me and tell me that I have nothing to worry about. She has moved out of the house, taken all of  her clothes, and is sleeping with another guy in a nicer city, but no divorce action seems imminent. I'll keep my eye on this. Hoping to regain momentum. When she visits to take the big screen and the kids, I'll roll out the red carpet and hopefully blow her away by hitting it out of the park.

This one will likely go right down to the wire.

Well done sir

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Haven't the IT guys been saying they feel good about Smith?  That USC bit is typical texags BS putting USC in place of Texas because they know aggy no longer leads, but they don't want to tell them it's Texas.  Same with Miller.  LSU leads.

Yes.

Tyanthony Smith, LB, Jasper (Texas) 

Eric: 75%. The combination of Choate and the linebacker room recruiting Smith will be enough to get the commitment, imo.

Justin: 65%. Texas has been the consistent program since Day 1. 

Gerry: 66%. Just to have one percentage higher than Wells. 

15 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Haven't the IT guys been saying they feel good about Smith?  That USC bit is typical texags BS putting USC in place of Texas because they know aggy no longer leads, but they don't want to tell them it's Texas.  Same with Miller.  LSU leads.

Setting up the narrative for them to be able to say Texas swooped in at the last minute and "NIL'd" the kid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

Setting up the narrative for them to be able to say Texas swooped in at the last minute and "NIL'd" the kid. 

Who gives a shit. Because that's a whole new level of "But I thought we had the best NIL" bullshit hand-wringing from them anyway. I will sup on all the different variations of cuisine of aggy tears. 

• Haha 1