Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Ā 

I am dying right now. LOL at the office. That plea from Liucci is absolutely fucking hilarious. He's like Lochlan from Braveheart at the Battle of Stirling scene: "Stop, men! Do not flee!" and meanwhile players are in a full blown sprint towards the portal. Oh God. He is panicking, you can see it in that out-of-character overt pleading.Ā 

Here's the beauty, as always: These idiots pulled the bookshelf on themselves here. They didn't have to fire Fisher when they did it. And they didn't have to completely lack a plan when they did the firing.Ā 

It is obvious that they convinced themselves somewhere along the way that just throwing money at their problems will solve all of them. Sometimes, though, when you don't know what in the fuck you are doing and have no plans to mitigate any of your risks besides money, all you're doing is throwing good money after bad. That's why that expression exists.Ā 

Lochlan quote was spot on hahaha

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Elko about to lay on the "Jesus Jesus Jesus small town Jesus" sell to mom HARD to hold on

Ā 

This recruitment has been really odd. Outside of just overt money being dropped (which I can't rule out), I don't understand the appeal for McKinley to aggy. Is he more of a small town kid? Does he just hate LSU? Does he find Bo Davis to be menacing? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.Ā 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

This recruitment has been really odd. Outside of just overt money being dropped (which I can't rule out), I don't understand the appeal for McKinley to aggy. Is he more of a small town kid? Does he just hate LSU? Does he find Bo Davis to be menacing? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.Ā 

First one. He likes small towns, his mom is religious and serious about academics in the "help my kid graduate and get a good job" sense, and Jimbo laid all of that on thick.

5 hours ago, gernblansten said:

Sips are focusing too much on C-Kle's coaching. He knows how to beat tu because he went 3-0 as a player. He excelled in the passing game right off the bat because he completed 100% of his passes his fish year. Bet you didn't know he didn't throw in incompletion until the fourth game of his sophomore year, and it was only one incompletion for that entire game. In 10 games as a sophomore he didn't throw an incompletion in 6 of them! That's the kind of passing game he's bring to C-Stat.Ā  Dude ran for 5 TDs against the shorthorns so he knows the running game. Passing. Running. Beating tu. That's what Coll-Kle does in Coll-Stat!!!

And if that doesn't sell you on him, it was written in the stars in 2012Ā baby! 12th man and Johnny Football approved!

spacer.png

Well now after seeing a picture I understand how he was a virgin until marriage.Ā 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Elko about to lay on the "Jesus Jesus Jesus small town Jesus" sell to mom HARD to hold on

Ā 

I don't this stuff like most of you do, but I would guess the presence of numerous other 5-stars at A&M was part of the draw. The more pressure applied to opponents at other positions, the better your chance to shine.

Now he's not going to have that, and he has to be in doubt about the whole shit fire there. I wonder who his host will be. Anybody left to do it?

24 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Ā 

"Hey coach Elko, I'd really like to spend some time with the guys who we'll be returning on dline next season, where are they at?"

"Son, have I ever shown you our campus chapel? Let's go look at that right now because you're just going to love it."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

If you're going to hire a guy and demand he embrace your university culture, clearly the right guy is Jerry Kill

Ā 

That's a hell of an afghan.

Itā€™s crazy to look at that graphic and remember his teary-eyed presser at Minnesota when he resigned due to multiple epileptic incidents on the sidelines. He was a walking seizure for like five years. Iā€™m sure heā€™s happy to be alive.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

They came over the top with a ridiculous number that nobody else wanted to match in any way, shape or form.Ā Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So let me get this straight...

Chinpubes is shocked and upset about the mercenaries that can to A&M for the $$ then using the portal to leverage A&M for more $$ or else they are going elsewhere to play on a legitimate competitive team that actually has a coaching staff?

1259600352_waitwhat.gif.b9f92efb88d8535e2f92849973fa711f.gif

No, your scenario implies that they came to aggy for money only and we all know they came to aggy for the culture, the school and because of what a standup guy Jimbo is.Ā 

They've told us over and over - they didn't buy that class! They just wanted to be aggy so badly!

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Hahahahahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Ā 

I am dying right now. LOL at the office. That plea from Liucci is absolutely fucking hilarious. He's like Lochlan from Braveheart at the Battle of Stirling scene: "Stop, men! Do not flee!" and meanwhile players are in a full blown sprint towards the portal. Oh God. He is panicking, you can see it in that out-of-character overt pleading.Ā 

Here's the beauty, as always: These idiots pulled the bookshelf on themselves here. They didn't have to fire Fisher when they did it. And they didn't have to completely lack a plan when they did the firing.Ā 

It is obvious that they convinced themselves somewhere along the way that just throwing money at their problems will solve all of them. Sometimes, though, when you don't know what in the fuck you are doing and have no plans to mitigate any of your risks besides money, all you're doing is throwing good money after bad. That's why that expression exists.Ā 

He's actually making Lochlan look pretty good by comparison.

18 minutes ago, Chef Bezos said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but he's the origin of Billy's infamous "WATCH. THE. TAPE" posts

Youā€™re wrong. That dude was some shitty LB out of a Carolina or FL, I think his name was Seager, or something similar, maybe? He didnā€™t even end up in atms class that year, if Iā€™m not mistaken.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1