Texas opens as a 14 point favorite v Baylor

TexasMan

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Playing this game seems like a good way to get the virus into the Horns locker room

We already have multiple viruses in our locker room.   Entitlement.  Softness.  Stupidity.

Getting rid of the COVID would be a breeze vs. eradicating those things. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

better odds - the game is never played, because of the Rona (I doubt that they truly isolated/quarantined the team) 

and Baylor's math sucks - 19 players +14 staff > 28 cases a week ago.
Playing this game seems like a good way to get the virus into the Horns locker room

Does that mean we can end the season now?

No way this is not a one score game. You take Baylor all the way...I mean you would if gambling on sporting events was legal. I would never break the laws of Texas, no sir.

We all know how this goes. Texas could be up 42-0 in the fourth quarter and still find a way to make the score 42-35

Edited by Valmy77

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

No way this is not a one score game. You take Baylor all the way...I mean you would if gambling on sporting events was legal. I would never break the laws of Texas, no sir.

We all know how this goes. Texas could be up 42-0 in the fourth quarter and still find a way to make the score 42-35

Listen to this man.  He knows that a turtle can’t change his shell. 
#turtletomisnowourstandard🖕🏻

9 minutes ago, ousux said:

Maybe they beat us by only 14?

Fuck sakes, seems like the umpteenth year I'm torn between hoping we win out and land in a decent bowl, or the flip side hoping we lose enough to make what needs to happen actually happen.

Neither will happen. We will finish 5-5 or 6-4 unless Herman bucks recent trends.

Edited by Valmy77

It's 2020 and Herman can't even shit the bed properly. Texas will win the game, but it'll be closer than the score indicates. No one will pay attention to the circumstances and we'll hear how Texas has turned things around, our new coordinators just needed some time, we'll be ranked, people will say we still control our own destiny, etc. Then OSU will kick the crap out of us. That's just how it has to be.

11 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

No way this game happens right?  Especially with those new positives?

Those 7 new positives come from all sport testing at Baylor.

Right now, their official position is that they expect to have sufficient numbers cleared to play by Wednesday to at least meet Big 12 minimum guidelines. I have no special insight, so I dunno if that means "exceed" or "barely there" or what another positive test would mean.

Reportedly, those disqualified by positive tests or contact quarantines were receiving Zoom based coaching during the 11 days previous that Baylor shut down the program. Those with sufficient negative tests to meet had in-person conditioning and group practice. Putting those statements together sounds like some Baylor position groups might arrive in Austin to play with only 3 days max to install the game plan.

Reminder the Big12 (Texas) still pays money to the rape cover-up university in Waco

Art says he was just a scapegoat and according to new evidence and sworn testimony nobody got raped and nobody was covering it up. Nothing to see here.

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Reminder the Big12 (Texas) still pays money to the rape cover-up university in Waco

Art says he was just a scapegoat and according to new evidence and sworn testimony nobody got raped and nobody was covering it up. Nothing to see here.

It wasn't rape because they consented by attending Baylor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/19/2020 at 6:40 PM, Helobious said:

So if this game happens, Baylor will have had 3 full practices to prepare for it. Texas will have had at least 11 or 12. There’s literally no excuse on earth for us to not push their shit in.

I see you are new to Tom Herman Texas Football. Welcome and prepare thy anus. 

So if this game happens, Baylor will have had 3 full practices to prepare for it. Texas will have had at least 11 or 12. There’s literally no excuse on earth for us to not push their shit in.

They are terrible. We will win convincingly. 

I'm sure Texas will win this game, then go lose next weekend.  And I have No idea who they play next weekend

7 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I'm sure Texas will win this game, then go lose next weekend.  And I have No idea who they play next weekend

Oklahoma State in Stillwater.
They are convincing.  We will lose terribly.  I mean we are going to get the living shit beat out of us.  Metaphysical certitude, even if we win 193-3 this week.