Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

new shit has come to light...talked about meeting with Flanagan but when asked if they met with any of the principals at Tomball...uhmm...no.

Also if move was only for safety and academics, why did the two younger siblings not move as well...

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/highschool/article/State-s-top-receiver-ruled-ineligible-14364813.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

BOMC!

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

*you're

Also, someone should ask Brandon B why Demas's two younger siblings were left behind if child safety was the concern.

I typed up words similar to that and then deleted it. Not worth my time arguing with someone as dumb as that.

1 hour ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

A whole lot of racism in those screenshots.

"A spade is a spade"

WOW!!

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

We know what you mean aggy.d7792b9a8c8e8a6ec161595e531dff2f.jpg

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Wait is that really what spade dude is getting at? I was sort of mystified by that one.

Personally, I find it more racist for lhf and daysoff’ minds to make that connection.  It’s a pathetic attempt at race baiting and it’s low and embarrassing. 

But maybe I’m being too harsh, maybe they’ve never heard the saying “call a spade a spade”...

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Shaddie said:

Terrell also said he was notified by coaches at LSU, Mississippi and Oklahoma State that Whitfield was “shopping” Demas and Dunn as a “package” to prospective schools. Demas committed to A&M last September while at North Forest. Dunn has not picked a school.

I think we have a definitive reason of rejection. C’mon bizzle even you have to admit this is sleazy. 

Looking at his offer list, I'm not sure Mr. Dunn is getting his money's worth.

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/PE/htm/PE.32.htm#32.441

So Terrell stated on the record at a UIL State Executive Committee meeting that he had information from college coaches that FWK was committing a crime?

I doubt the language of "shopping them as a package" would be used if he had been told that Whitfield was doing it out of the kindness of his heart with zero attached compensation.

It was probably along the lines of Whitfield telling teams, "Hey, if you take Dunn, you got a great shot at flipping Demas."

920x920.jpg.cf.jpg

For those who may not have understood the "spade" kerfuffle. I know it's hard to accept that anyone in the 21st century could be so routinely, casually, and callously racist as aggy so often is, but I submit my observation as one who lived long among them that, when in doubt, the safe bet is that, yes, they really did mean it that way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The fact that it wasn’t really used in the correct context for the non racist phrase doesn’t help. 

I disagree. The person before him said let’s not go down this path and then he responded sometimes it’s best to call a spade a spade.  Adequately used, imo. 

Edited by GotThatFire

2 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I disagree. The person before him said let’s not go down this path and then he responded sometimes it’s best to call a spade a spade. Perfectly used, imo. 

I'm not calling you a racist.  I agree with your assessment.  But are you by chance mini-baller/spit that blood? 

5 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I’m no racist nor am I either of those people.  But I sense some negative association tactics, maybe I’m wrong. 

Not from my end. Mini was to put it mildly, lots of fun.   A few of your posts have the same prose and cadence that mini posted with is all.  

Mini was a fierce nationalist.  I just didn't want you assuming I was asking that because of your context.  I was asking because of the style.

Edit: sorry about shitting up the thread.

Edited by JoseMedinaDeJesus

20 minutes ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Not from my end. Mini was to put it mildly, lots of fun.   A few of your posts have the same prose and cadence that mini posted with is all.  

Mini was a fierce nationalist.  I just didn't want you assuming I was asking that because of your context.  I was asking because of the style.

Edit: sorry about shitting up the thread.

I feel like I was just insulted in the nicest way possible. Confusing times, these.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So Dunn owns FWK building... so use Demas to get Dunn a D1 scholarship by leveraging him as a potential package deal or at least get him highlights by throwing to Demas

This is almost like the pay to get your kids into college scam...

WTF

Is that wrong? Should he not have done that?

57 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So Dunn owns FWK building... so use Demas to get Dunn a D1 scholarship by leveraging him as a potential package deal or at least get him highlights by throwing to Demas

This is almost like the pay to get your kids into college scam...

WTF

It's not unusual for a trainer to latch on to some wealthy kid to get dad to build a training facility. It has happened across all sports.

If he goes in as an early enrollee, and spends his time on conditioning, I would think aggy would prefer that. He’d not be exposed to injury, come in great shape and less mileage, and if an EE, have plenty of time to get tuned up. Don’t see the reason for aggy distress on this issue. Seem like a reason to start another jizzjar instead of ranting. But, aggy is gonna aggy.

Well if this isn't just the most typical aggy thing here.  They lie, cheat and steal, all while hiding behind some mythical guise that they don't.  They're so blatantly transparent.  

And when called out on their bullshit, their bitchmade character comes shining through and they start crying bout them mean ol sips.

Well if this isn't just the most typical aggy thing here.  They lie, cheat and steal, all while hiding behind some mythical guise that they don't.  They're so blatantly transparent.  
And when called out on their bullshit, their bitchmade character comes shining through and they start crying bout them mean ol sips.
??

You are referring to which post above yours?

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Just to recap

Five Star WR and Aggy commit Demond Demas wanted to transfer from North Forest High School to Tomball High School. He stated it was to better his living situation, and not for athletics. There were rumors he had been living with Hunter Dunn's family in Tomball. 

UIL denied the waiver. Aggy blamed the evil sips. 

North Forest head coach Terrell stated under oath. 

It turns out QB Hunter Dunn wants a better WR to make him look good so he can get an athletic scholarship

image.png.6654173918adbcb63592660a6af27564.png

Demand wanted to be closer to Raaschad Whitfield aka Footwork King to get free training. 

The headcoach of Tomball high school is Kevin Flanigan. Turns out he went to Aggy. What a better place for A&M to make sure no other schools come calling with better offers than an A&M head coach. 

image.png.606cc6ab84ae726268fc0f4bf670f730.png

It also turns out, that Footwork King business is on property owned by the Dunn family 

image.png.3c5a6a380f245212c869d8c6d3cbabf9.png

image.png.f6db950764fa411e885ed185e844ec00.png

Who owns Dunnco Properties II LTD

image.png.cb61232cd4f24463959232484d125691.png

Look who else was promoting this...Texags

image.png.9d85999d4f3a5ad74c962dee459810c5.png

image.png.18c407a3750fa0f917cd942e0ad5d688.png

image.png.3f57b5c1f3308b71b92052711334f833.png

image.png.5ed52ba6f9e0b1e9e2c36e6f255da642.png

Gosh. Well when you put it that way...

also we forgot that despite being an unsafe environment, his two younger siblings were left in a horrible situation. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

There was something fishy about the whole situation from the very beginning. It all makes sense now that Demas was transferring to play for a coach who just so happened to be an aggy alum. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the aggy claim that the footwork king funnels recruits to Austin?

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

There was something fishy about the whole situation from the very beginning. It all makes sense now that Demas was transferring to play for a coach who just so happened to be an aggy alum. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the aggy claim that the footwork king funnels recruits to Austin?

Whatever they claim is bullshit.

Demas was by far his highest ranked, his prize jewel that he knew he had leverage with to shop around.

51 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Just to recap

Five Star WR and Aggy commit Demond Demas wanted to transfer from North Forest High School to Tomball High School. He stated it was to better his living situation, and not for athletics. There were rumors he had been living with Hunter Dunn's family in Tomball. 

UIL denied the waiver. Aggy blamed the evil sips. 

North Forest head coach Terrell stated under oath. 

It turns out QB Hunter Dunn wants a better WR to make him look good so he can get an athletic scholarship

image.png.6654173918adbcb63592660a6af27564.png

Demand wanted to be closer to Raaschad Whitfield aka Footwork King to get free training. 

The headcoach of Tomball high school is Kevin Flanigan. Turns out he went to Aggy. What a better place for A&M to make sure no other schools come calling with better offers than an A&M head coach. 

image.png.606cc6ab84ae726268fc0f4bf670f730.png

It also turns out, that Footwork King business is on property owned by the Dunn family 

image.png.3c5a6a380f245212c869d8c6d3cbabf9.png

image.png.f6db950764fa411e885ed185e844ec00.png

Who owns Dunnco Properties II LTD

image.png.cb61232cd4f24463959232484d125691.png

Look who else was promoting this...Texags

image.png.9d85999d4f3a5ad74c962dee459810c5.png

image.png.18c407a3750fa0f917cd942e0ad5d688.png

image.png.3f57b5c1f3308b71b92052711334f833.png

image.png.5ed52ba6f9e0b1e9e2c36e6f255da642.png

Sounds like Texas A&M is involved in some shady shit. Their boosters promoting this seems pretty unethical to me. 

• Like 3