Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

We say it all of the time, but Liucci is the consummate aggie. He's so thin-skinned that he can't not take the bait, every single time. He's a dumbass with nearly blinding myopia. He's a pathological liar who leeches off his brethren. Everyone that doesn't directly and immediately agree with anything he has to say is classified in paranoid fashion as an enemy and troll. And then, when all else fails, he attempts to announce his value by attempting to talk up his net worth and the reach of his business. I love him and hope he never changes. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

We say it all of the time, but Liucci Kim Jong Un is the consummate aggie right-wing dictator. He's so thin-skinned that he can't not take the bait, every single time. He's a dumbass with nearly blinding myopia. He's a pathological liar who leeches off his brethren. Everyone that doesn't directly and immediately agree with anything he has to say is classified in paranoid fashion as an enemy and troll. And then, when all else fails, he attempts to announce his value by attempting to talk up his net worth and the reach of his business.

Literally nothing else needs to be changed.

Antonio Johnson visiting Bama this weekend. 

Now out of the blue, 4 star New Jersey Safety Jordan Morant is officially visiting Aggy for their game against FCS Lamar. He’s currently committed to Michigan. 

He also runs a 4.74 

New Jersey, 4 Star, Slow Safety? Yeah that’s an Aggy. Time to put in a flip pick

20 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Has Liucci addressed how his his god Jimbo was a gigantic pussy in how aggy played the second half against Clemson?  And especially the last drive?  Running clock and not using timeouts with 6 minutes left...

I watched the game this morning. Until mid third quarter, they were mostly snapping the ball at under three seconds while the gameclock was running, but once Clemson got to 24 points, they mostly snapped in the 10-15 second range, although sometimes it dropped below that when Mond was trying to figure the defense out. Mond looked much better when they were getting to the line and into their calls faster, and it's not like Clemson was just completely sitting back in prevent, although I think they started subbing in the second string for some plays. 

51 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Star-Telegram says, "God hates the aggys"

There is no logical reason why the Aggies always go through this; no amount of cash, legal or not, can ever seem to solve it.

Let me stop you right there. Yes, there is a logical reason why aggy always goes through this. They are aggy. Tautology is the simplest form of logic.

Edited by Walden Ponderer

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Has Liucci addressed how his his god Jimbo was a gigantic pussy in how aggy played the second half against Clemson?  And especially the last drive?  Running clock and not using timeouts with 6 minutes left...

I too am interested to see if Loochi or any of the other officers from the Ministry of Propaganda are going to overlook or address the fact that Jimbo flat gave up on the win and played to make the game appear to be something less than the beating it was.  I'd be irate if a Texas coach did that.  I lost a lot of respect for Patterson when he did it last year.

4 minutes ago, UTEX90 said:

Not sure Mond getting hurt wouldn't be an improvement for them.

I don't think it would. Their backups don't seem to be anything special in the accuracy department, which is Mond's problem, and they don't have the running ability he has to help make up for it 

56 minutes ago, Fud said:

I watched the game this morning. Until mid third quarter, they were mostly snapping the ball at under three seconds while the gameclock was running, but once Clemson got to 24 points, they mostly snapped in the 10-15 second range, although sometimes it dropped below that when Mond was trying to figure the defense out. Mond looked much better when they were getting to the line and into their calls faster, and it's not like Clemson was just completely sitting back in prevent, although I think they started subbing in the second string for some plays. 

You were absolutely right,  Fud.  You said before the game that Jimbo would play to not lose badly.  It seemed inconceivable to me that he would practically go into the fetal position, but he damn sure did.  What a gutless, poltroon, gormless milksop.  A more cynical person than myself might almost conclude he had bet on his team to cover.

•  
  •  

Edited by cafe society

14 minutes ago, cafe society said:

You were absolutely right,  Fud.  You said before the game that Jimbo would play to not lose badly.  It seemed inconceivable to me that he would practically go into the fetal position, but he damn sure did.  What a gutless, poltroon, gormless milksop.  A more cynical person than myself might almost conclude he had bet on his team to cover.

this is what a guaranteed $75M gets.  no desire or drive to win any games where you are the underdog. play not get embarrassed is the goal.
the fanbase is too stupid to realize the return on their investment.

Edited by crash_davis
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

•  
  •  

Thesaurus skills are on point. Maybe you can challenge CTJ to a game of scrabble.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

It's almost as if he's the sort of guy whose wife would not just cheat on him, but would do it repeatedly, without facing any real negative consequences.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

It's almost as if he's the sort of guy whose wife would not just cheat on him, but would do it repeatedly, without facing any real negative consequences.

And whose players would ignore him and commit crimes ...without facing any real negative consequences. 

2 hours ago, Fud said:

Calzada was the one warming up with Mond was having cramps, so they'd probably have fewer RZ INTs and more non-RZ INTs

Stupid sip. The closer we are to our own end zone when we turn it over, the quicker the other team scores...and the quicker we get the ball back. Trust in Jimbo.