A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 11/14/2023 at 6:18 AM, atomheartbevo said:

Truth Social has brought in $3.7 million (probably MyPillow, gold coin, and prepper supply ads) and lost $73 million.  Alex Jones did a lot better than that.

Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

https://www.reuters.com/technology/trumps-truth-social-reports-73-mln-net-loss-since-launch-2023-11-14/#:~:text=Nov 13 (Reuters) - Former,the company%2C showed on Monday.

F-5lcdiXIAAIal1?format=jpg&name=medium

TRUTH SOCIAL lost $73M, not Trump himself.

It probably lost $73M because Trump paid himself $73M. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a bizarre feeling that must be, to know with 100% certainty that you could stand up there and talk for an hour about how the moon is made of cheese, or whatever, and still have tens of millions of people willing to line up to vote for you for President.

Hell, he could talk for an hour about how he conned everyone into voting for him in 2016 and 2020, and the vast majority would still vote for him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Um, have you met my in laws?  Boomerbrain is 10000000% accurate.

Yeah well mine are the exact opposite. My parents as well. 

Look around how many magas are under 50? A ton. 

Saying shit like that is just as stupid as saying all black people or all Jews or all whomever are a certain way. It's dumb and prejudice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Yeah well mine are the exact opposite. My parents as well. 

Look around how many magas are under 50? A ton. 

Saying shit like that is just as stupid as saying all black people or all Jews or all whomever are a certain way. It's dumb and prejudice. 

Sorry that I seem to have struck a nerve! But lmfao come off it with your fox news ass talking point shit comparing talking shit about boomers to clear cut racism. Look, I'm glad the elders in your life haven't gone fucking crazy, but holy shit it's a super majority of the olds that I am related to and know. 

Sure they may say how awful trump is, but then they'll turn around a happily cheer on abbott and talk about how the democrats are trying open the borders. But sure. Yes. #notallboomers. Or whatever 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1