A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 12/11/2023 at 7:03 PM, Rimbo said:

No, I'm not.

No, it wasn't.

It really is amazing to me how many people's knowledge of the Iraq invasion begin and end with Bush Lied Cheney Bad, and they'll learn every detail possible to support that and somehow end up still knowing nothing about it.

It's frustrating seeing people lobotomize themselves over defending this point.

I can’t reason you out of a position you weren’t reasoned into. 

On 12/11/2023 at 8:27 PM, Willfully Horn said:

9/11 would not necessarily have been a terrorist’s wet dream had Gore been President.

We can’t know if Gore would’ve been successful in preventing 9/11. But he knew that Islamic terrorism was the greatest threat facing America and would’ve taken the threat seriously. Clinton warned Dubya but ol’ Georgie had a tax cut for the rich to think about. (And also a war with Iraq which was discussed at his very first cabinet meeting, long before 9/11). Bush defunded and defanged the office of the “Terrorism Czar” Richard Clarke (everyone should read his book Against All Enemies). Gore wouldn’t have done that. When he received a PDB titled “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in US,” I feel confident Al would’ve done something, not nothing which was what George did. Nothing. Not a damn thing.

And if Gore has been President and prevented the 9/11 attacks, he probably wouldn’t have gotten credit for it since no one could comprehend the magnitude of the attacks he’d prevented.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/12/2023 at 6:34 PM, Francisco 2.0 said:

I'm still surprised people buy this shit.  I shouldn't be, because of cult, but I am:

I would legit pay money to watch Donald Trump try to mount and ride a horse without any help. Same for watching him try to load and shoot a firearm. 

It would be pure comedy.

15 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Continuing to find a way to go even lower. He's scarier and scarier every day. 

Trump reiterates anti-immigrant rhetoric at New Hampshire rally

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/16/politics/new-hampshire-republican-primary-trump-haley

So he holds a rally in New Hampshire, a state that has been reliably Democrat over the last 5 Presidential elections, and he does it in one of the most liberal counties in the state, a state whose Republican primaries everybody knows he will win.

Instead of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, you know, states that Trump won in 2016 and lost in 2020.

Almost like he’s looking for suckers to pay his legal bills rather than doing some serious campaigning.  The anti-immigration remarks/rants will play well to those MAGA types that will throw him money, but it’s still not too bright, and it comes across that he’s worried he might lose a primary or two,

Well Done Bravo GIF by Friends

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Wtf is this idiot talking about …

55 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The same mouthbreathers that were cheering his anti immigration rambling at that rally were also cheering at UFC 296 which featured a fight card of 40% foreigners.  COVID didn't come close to culling the herd sufficiently.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

On 12/14/2023 at 9:42 AM, texasdago said:

Look dickheads like Ryan and Joe Walsh and even the likes of Liz Cheney helped us get to where we are today with their voting records BUT we need more of them to speak up.  Every time a Ryan or Bill Barr or Mitt Romney or John Kelly warns us of the danger of Trump, there's a chance a former Trump supporter will listen.  

Get mad at them all you want but voters need to hear more of this, especially those who tend to vote R.  The military needs to hear this.  

Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney spoke when they had power and position to risk. They were relevant, and they paid for it.

Paul Ryan and Bill Barr stood by in either fear, support, or both. Nobody gives a shit about anything Ryan says today. Maybe Barr has a little more influence, but can the damage of either person's earlier support or reticence be even remotely mitigated by statements today? I doubt it.

It's a nice pick-me-up for the pro-republic party, sure. It's nothing to the religiously adherent zombies bringing the fall of the republic. Pieces of shit like Ryan and Barr don't give a shit about this republic. They simply see its overthrow is in doubt, and they don't want to pay for their villainy. 

Recall the Russia conversation Ryan had with McCarthy and others back in 2017. NYT

Prior to being presented with the tape, Ryan denied it had happened, denied the content, then, when presented with the recording said it was all just kidding.

That's the legacy of these poisonous pieces of walking shit. Were I given Trump's desired dictatorial powers for a day, it would go hard for persons such as these.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, NAVY said:

The dumbest fucking people following the griftiest fucking people

Figure the odds 

Fortunately, according to the good pastor, there are only "scores" of them across the country.

I couldn't finish the video of the prayer. It's no longer funny to me. These are the words the MAGA traitors adhere to. They do not give a shit about the words of Joe Walsh or Paul Ryan or Bill Barr. This rhetoric is to them as Aggie tears are to those of us on the recruiting board.

In a healthy country, that pastor gets booed off the stage. I cannot laugh at the bubo.*

*Admittedly, the word itself sounds funny.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

$50 most of that congregation thinks never read Orwell and thinks the pastor said “Oral Willingly” while looking at the children gathered.  

I recently dated someone, a college graduate, who had never heard of George Orwell. 

(shut up, she was really hot) 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2