A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

He got up and walked out of the courtroom during opposing counsel’s closing. How the fuck does he not get put in a cell for that?

Mostly because a defendant in a civil trial has no legal obligation to be there.  we tend to only jail people for things where there are laws that permit jailing.   Trump can’t start yelling during the closing.   But leaving to check on his depends is not something against the law.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

this was not a live interview. there were takes that were worse than this. 

What's so funny about these, is he just rambles about with no guardrails or identification of which civil case, criminal case, or person he is chattering about. Then he just randomly throws in the excitable "how can this be happening" or "this is so wrong" or "this doesn't happen to anyone but me" with no actual knowledge of facts or evidence.

Sort of comically, unfortunately, there are some constant posts here randomly exclaiming about Trump's court cases "how can this be happening" or "this is so wrong" or "no else else gets away with this" with no actual knowledge of facts or evidence. I wish those posts could be done in video also. Could be pretty entertaining.  

2 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

What's so funny about these, is he just rambles about with no guardrails or identification of which civil case, criminal case, or person he is chattering about. Then he just randomly throws in the excitable "how can this be happening" or "this is so wrong" or "this doesn't happen to anyone but me" with no actual knowledge of facts or evidence.

Sort of comically, unfortunately, there are some constant posts here randomly exclaiming about Trump's court cases "how can this be happening" or "this is so wrong" or "no else else gets away with this" with no actual knowledge of facts or evidence. I wish those posts could be done in video also. Could be pretty entertaining.  

Lots of pronouns. "She did this terrible thing and then she did this other terrible thing. Can you believe it??"

"Um what?"

49 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Isn’t this exactly what he’s being sued for?

31 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Is he mixing up his cases? I can't even keep track of who he is talking about there.

20 minutes ago, gernblansten said:

Then he just randomly throws in the excitable "how can this be happening" or "this is so wrong" or "this doesn't happen to anyone but me" with no actual knowledge of facts or evidence.

17 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Lots of pronouns. "She did this terrible thing and then she did this other terrible thing. Can you believe it??"

"Um what?"

Gonna be hard to pin down whom he is defaming. I almost wonder if this start out as a strategy of the rant and then just went off the rails as he forgot what he was talking about. 

Your honor, my client couldn't have been talking about Ms. Carroll. He never names her and seems to be talking about a woman running for office whom he's never met.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Mostly because a defendant in a civil trial has no legal obligation to be there. 

right, he can do it. You might question how that looks to a jury who is deciding how much money they are going to award the plaintiff.

6 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Here to report that the double Big Mac slams and goes hard, ‘twas a bit messy and was given enough shredded lettuce that I felt like I got a side salad as well.  

im not going to lie, im curious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrygandorf said:

this was not a live interview. there were takes that were worse than this. 

I love to shit on trump as much as the next rational normal non-racist American but pretty sure he is referring to himself in that. It is definitely word salad bullshit told by a crappy storyteller but it makes sense in a mental breakdown sort of way. 

his karma is taking way too long. I want him to suffer for his treason and harm caused to our country but would prefer him to at least be aware of his guilt and not completely senile. A Jaime Lannister sends his regards moment of recognition if you will…

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Here to report that the double Big Mac slams and goes hard, ‘twas a bit messy and was given enough shredded lettuce that I felt like I got a side salad as well.  

Refuse to believe this. McNuggets are ok. Breakfast is great. Every sandwich on the menu, however, tastes like it's coated in a chemicals.

9 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

im not going to lie, im curious 

I wouldn’t make a special trip and it’s not worth the $15 bucks I paid for the meal but I passed a McDs and made a U turn, caused a few car accidents and strolled on in.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, achooloco said:

It is definitely word salad bullshit told by a crappy storyteller but it makes sense in a mental breakdown sort of way. 

"you have somebody running for office, you have a woman that's financed, and lied about it, she totally lied about it, by democrat operatives like, just about the biggest one there is.  and she said that wasn't true.  they found that she lied about it."

yep, totally makes sense.  again, this was written and probably rehearsed, and this was the best take.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I wouldn’t make a special trip and it’s not worth the $15 bucks I paid for the meal but I passed a McDs and made a U turn, caused a few car accidents and strolled on in.  

$15? How many burgers do they give you?

I've never had a Big Mac in my life. 

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

"you have somebody running for office, you have a woman that's financed, and lied about it, she totally lied about it, by democrat operatives like, just about the biggest one there is.  and she said that wasn't true.  they found that she lied about it."

yep, totally makes sense.  again, this was written and probably rehearsed, and this was the best take.

A woman, she, the biggest one there is, she, they. Thanks Dotard. 

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

Oh I agree, but his dumb brain jumped from never met her to political witch hunt to he is running for office then back to her being a dem plant. If it was an English paper it’d be a D- and the teacher would have to never drink before grading his papers (but get heavily inebriated after).  My point is the tweet is wrong b/c he didn’t say she was running for office, it was simply a self reference.

Now it is clear in the speech he is definitely losing it, just saying that it isn’t exactly for the way claimed.  

Edited by achooloco

5 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Oh I agree, but his dumb brain jumped from never met her to political witch to he is running for office then back to her being a dem plant. If it was an English paper it’d be a D- and the teacher would have to never drink before grading his papers (but get heavily inebriated after).  My point is the tweet is wrong b/c he didn’t say she was running for office, it was simply a self reference.

Now it is clear in the speech he is definitely losing it, just saying that it isn’t exactly for the way claimed.  

oh, yes.  i agree the caption on the tweet is incorrect.  it could've just been posted without comment.

• Hook 'Em 1

some reporter needs to ask Trump his thoughts on what his good friend Vince McMahon is going through with the sex trafficking allegations.

"Who?"

"Vince McMahon."

"I don't know him."

"Well, if you look on my phone, here are a number of pictures of you with him, including several when you appeared at WWE events, and another in the Oval Office after you named his wife to your Cabinet as Administrator of the SBA."

107105528-1660775172842-gettyimages-8863

raw_06222009jg_0141b.jpg?w=1000&h=563&cr

donald-trump-vince-mcmahon-linda-mcmahon

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That's what's weird about these recorded rants.  Who okays this going out?  I know he doesn't edit and post these himself.  

Of course he doesn't. That would take actual, you know, work.  Something he has never done.

Thought I was going to kill any notion of eating a Double Big Mac by posting nutritional info, but:

image.png.67cc2d2c0c9e9b1d2dd43e9181585b03.png

Actually not too bad. I ate a million of them at the Dobie Mall McDonald's a million years ago. I have no desire to repeat the experience. I think it appealed to my sweet tooth more than anything.

10 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You know this simulation guarantees he'll live to be 100.

As long as it's like Col Ludlow at the end of Legends of the fall where he's stuck in a wheelchair shitting his pants from a stroke and can't talk.

lY5P1g.gif

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Thought I was going to kill any notion of eating a Double Big Mac by posting nutritional info, but:

image.png.67cc2d2c0c9e9b1d2dd43e9181585b03.png

Actually not too bad. I ate a million of them at the Dobie Mall McDonald's a million years ago. I have no desire to repeat the experience. I think it appealed to my sweet tooth more than anything.

Look at all that salt! How is this fat fuck still getting blood to his heart?

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

You know this simulation guarantees he'll live to be 100.

Jean Carroll looks pretty healthy. Maybe during trial number 25 ,when their both way into their 90s, the judgment against Raper Trump will be all that he has left. They'll turn him upside down and shake all the money out of stinking pockets.

17 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Jean Carroll looks pretty healthy. Maybe during trial number 25 ,when their both way into their 90s, the judgment against Raper Trump will be all that he has left. They'll turn him upside down and shake all the money out of stinking pockets.

that's also how you empty out an adult diaper, so be careful

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, mooseoutfront said:

There is a Denali Mac on the menu up here.  A Big Mac made with two Quarterpounder patties.  Solid.

My brother sent me this link. Off menu fast food options, available at locations that are willing to cater for the business. The double patty Big Mac is said to be an Australian standard menu option.

https://hackthemenu.com/

Edited by Willfully Horn

*there
  • Haha 2