A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Engoron: What protected class is he a member of?

Habba replies his political speech.

The clerk presses her on what support for that position.

because he uses the best words. Its quite common for Trump to be stopped on the street by one our military patriots, who practically bawling, thank him for such great words. We must protect those words. Why do you hate our troops. 

image.png.9009ca86531fb077c5f4dbec14d4f92c.png

Great, now in addition to President Trump suing the NY AG's office, the children will be filing three separate lawsuits against her office alleging harassment or whatever the fuck so they can prolong their being questioned and continue to grift/ruse. 

Having said that, Trump is turning into Sol Rosenberg.  His knee-jerk reaction to everything lately is, "Sue you!  Sue everybody!"  He gets a subpoena for documents or testimony or tax records or financial statements or phone calls or anything and right away, it's "And the people that you represent and handle...I'll probably be suing them too, right?"  PUNITIVE DAMAGES!  The sidecar smashed into the curb!~!!!!!!!

^

Somebody please make the meme/gif/whatever 

"Rudy, you see...they can't try a parent and his children for the same crime.  Quadruple Jeopardy is not allowed in America!" 

"Yeah, I don't think that's a thing, Donald."

"I have the worst fucking attorneys." 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Ahhh, the illustrious Alina Habba.

Previously in this imbroglio, Trump had had pretty bigtime lawyers in Morgan, Lewis & Bockius and others.

It seems like his small-firm Jersey shyster is now his go to.  I bet she's easier to stiff than Morgan Lewis.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Lobo said:

^

Somebody please make the meme/gif/whatever 

"Rudy, you see...they can't try a parent and his children for the same crime.  Quadruple Jeopardy is not allowed in America!" 

"Yeah, I don't think that's a thing, Donald."

"I have the worst fucking attorneys." 

Or, in the case of Trump's lawyers:

"I have the worst fucking clients."

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Also in the case of his accountants, bankers, lenders, underwriters, assessors, chefs, housekeepers, bagmen, fixers, private detectives, and caddies.

Better watch your six. Ronald McDonald is going to be coming for you now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So when the MAGATs storm the courthouse when dotard shows up to testify how many NY troopers be attacked?

Depositions don’t typically happen in a courthouse. Probably in a conference room somewhere or even over teleconference software like Zoom if the parties agree

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

They will, and plead the Fifth hundreds of times, because that's what honest, upstanding people do.

Eric already showed up and took the 5th over 500 times, didn’t he? Not to be outdone, Ivanka and Don Jr. will do their best to exceed his record. I don’t know about King Don. He may be unable hold his tongue and have a Col. Jessup-like outburst. That’s my dream, anyway. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Eric already showed up and took the 5th over 500 times, didn’t he? Not to be outdone, Ivanka and Don Jr. will do their best to exceed his record. I don’t know about King Don. He may be unable hold his tongue and have a Col. Jessup-like outburst. That’s my dream, anyway. 

You're god damned right I lied on my taxes and laundered money and sold state secrets to Russia and incited an insurrection and I hope they burn in Hell!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

As your attorney I'd advise you to ponder the effects of prison food and Slav genes plus lack of make-up on the object of your desires.

Good advice, but I doubt he'd be deterred.  He looks at her and sees himself with a vagina.  She could be three bills like he is and he'd still want to hit it.

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don’t know about King Don. He may be unable hold his tongue and have a Col. Jessup-like outburst. That’s my dream, anyway. 

He does think he's the smartest guy in any room, he does think he should get a lot more credit for stuff than he does, and he thinks he's innocent.

And he also thinks he's smarter than his lawyers.

So there's a slight chance he'll fuck it up.

• Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement