A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

It’s all they have bc they are fucking children. Forgetting they the last two GOP presidents were functionally retarded toddlers with a cadre of ghouls following them around to ensure they don’t accidentally choKe on a pretzel or invade Greenland.  

Or that saint ronald did have dementia during much of his administration, advanced in the end of it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/24/2022 at 10:17 PM, Chooky said:

Drinking a Diet Coke, wearing 3" heels, while below the painting of a man wearing an all-white tennis outfit in a gold frame.

The masculinity is just too much.

In real life, I honestly wonder what ever happened to that painting.  I know it was a prop, but it did exist in real life in our physical world.  And I've wanted to own it since I was a kid.  Great, here I go down the rabbit hole...

24 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Drinking a Diet Coke, wearing 3" heels, while below the painting of a man wearing an all-white tennis outfit in a gold frame.

The masculinity is just too much.

What do his man-heels say? "Something Ted Cruz"

Edited by LTbear

I guess he labels his boots at the top so that the guy fucking his wife doesn't accidentally put on the wrong footwear when he sneaks outta the bedroom before Ted gets home?  

It's funny Ted, because your wife is an enabling whore.  And neither of you want the guy(s) to be putting on the wrong boots late at night before you get home from D.C.  

I'll bet all my shoes that the lettering on your boots are glow-in-the-dark to help avoid confusion as well.  

On 2/24/2022 at 9:38 AM, Gourmand said:

Donald Trump should hang.

Hillary was right, this motherfucking traitor is a full-on Russian asset and Putin has kompromat on him.

Whether under Putin’s thumb, or acting from the premise he will benefit personally by carrying Putin’s water, he is plainly an asset to Putin. If the US were in a declared war, Trump’s comments would clearly be aid and comfort to the other side. The enemy of democracy. The enemy of the USA.

Our state is diverse enough that it is likely we have in our community folks who see Russia as home cooking; I’m glad not to be in that position.

Document apparently bears Putin’s signature 

They agreed a Trump White House would help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives, among them “social turmoil” in the US and a weakening of the American president’s negotiating position.

Russia’s three spy agencies were ordered to find practical ways to support Trump, in a decree appearing to bear Putin’s signature.

By this point Trump was the frontrunner in the Republican party’s nomination race. A report prepared by Putin’s expert department recommended Moscow use “all possible force” to ensure a Trump victory.

Western intelligence agencies are understood to have been aware of the documents for some months and to have carefully examined them. The papers, seen by the Guardian, seem to represent a serious and highly unusual leak from within the Kremlin.

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

13 hours ago, lemonlime said:

Maybe we'll find out his plan in two weeks.

It reminded me a lot of his "answer" to those guys on Bloomberg years ago that were asking him about his favorite bible verses

.  It's so beyond obvious when he doesn't know the answer to a question, he does the same shit every time.  And it only looks like "strength" to his followers.  They're at home thinking, "See, that's what real leadership is.  If he was rightfully put back in the White House, this whole Ukraine thing would be over by now."  Meanwhile, all he's doing is ostensibly asking you to support his return to the White House so he carry out this double-secret plan to solve Ukraine/Russia.  It's so sad that the world doesn't have literally hundreds of heads of government, heads of state, and heads of militaries supporting Ukraine and squeezing Russia.  Oh wait, we do.  But it's almost completely negated by this one shitbag of a human being and his devoted worshippers.  

"I would do tremendous things to solve this Ukraine situation.  Many, many things.  What's that?  You want specifics?  Well, I have the best people working on it.  First of all.  Secondly, I am a smart and experienced negotiator.  I know all the key people involved in this.  I would place many calls and lead, but lead with strength.  Okay?  You understand, right?  So yeah, with my plans and leadership and some different things we could go in there and do...Ukraine problem solved by your favorite President.  Another tremendous victory for us.  You see?  Okay, next question."  

I think we're watching Trump, in real time, learning about his new international irrelevance.  

The former/current world leader who claims to know Putin's mind better than anyone.  And he obviously knows some folks in Ukraine.  

And despite that wealth of knowledge and vast network...not one head of state, not one head of government, not one military leader, not even anyone in our own government/intelligence community has reached out to Trump to ask him for one solitary piece of advice on how to end this conflict.  Not a single phone call or text.  Nobody thinks you know anything of value in this mess.  Your opinions are unfounded, your back-channeling would be completely unproductive bordering on dangerous, and your strategic vision for how to help would only be viewed through a lens of what's best for you.

I know Trump fans won't believe my assertion, but I absolutely guarantee with 100% certainty, that nobody has asked Donald Trump for any input on the Russia/Ukraine conflict.  He is not receiving many, many calls.  He is not taking high level meetings.  Nobody but his own circle gives a shit what he thinks about this.  

Know how I know with such confidence?  Because if he got so much as one call from some EU or NATO or Pentagon official...he wouldn't have shut the fuck up about it yet! There'd be ten fucking press releases about it already.  He's just shuffling around CPAC talking to anybody with a camera about how he has a great deal of helpful input but he has nobody to share with.  You can say that's because Biden is locking him out of all this to make him look bad, but the truth is---Trump worked for four years with all these players from Lisbon to London, from Berlin to Kiev...and not one of those people gives fuck one what your moron legend has to say on the matter.  

Only reason to call Trump to inquire about what to do in Ukraine...is you hear him out...and then do the opposite. 

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think we're watching Trump, in real time, learning about his new international irrelevance.  

The former/current world leader who claims to know Putin's mind better than anyone.  And he obviously knows some folks in Ukraine.  

And despite that wealth of knowledge and vast network...not one head of state, not one head of government, not one military leader, not even anyone in our own government/intelligence community has reached out to Trump to ask him for one solitary piece of advice on how to end this conflict.  Not a single phone call or text.  Nobody thinks you know anything of value in this mess.  Your opinions are unfounded, your back-channeling would be completely unproductive bordering on dangerous, and your strategic vision for how to help would only be viewed through a lens of what's best for you.

I know Trump fans won't believe my assertion, but I absolutely guarantee with 100% certainty, that nobody has asked Donald Trump for any input on the Russia/Ukraine conflict.  He is not receiving many, many calls.  He is not taking high level meetings.  Nobody but his own circle gives a shit what he thinks about this.  

Know how I know with such confidence?  Because if he got so much as one call from some EU or NATO or Pentagon official...he wouldn't have shut the fuck up about it yet! There'd be ten fucking press releases about it already.  He's just shuffling around CPAC talking to anybody with a camera about how he has a great deal of helpful input but he has nobody to share with.  You can say that's because Biden is locking him out of all this to make him look bad, but the truth is---Trump worked for four years with all these players from Lisbon to London, from Berlin to Kiev...and not one of those people gives fuck one what your moron legend has to say on the matter.  

Only reason to call Trump to inquire about what to do in Ukraine...is you hear him out...and then do the opposite. 

I remember reading in more than one place, that Secretaries of State traditionally confer with their predecessors.  Albright, Powell, Hillary, Condi Rice. Kerry...they would talk frequently.   The current SoS would dial up a previous SoS and say "hey, tell me about this guy, can he be trusted", etc. 

And that completely went away when Trump took office.  I'm  quite sure that Rice said that she was never consulted by the Trumpkins. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I remember reading in more than one place, that Secretaries of State traditionally confer with their predecessors.  Albright, Powell, Hillary, Condi Rice. Kerry...they would talk frequently.   The current SoS would dial up a previous SoS and say "hey, tell me about this guy, can he be trusted", etc. 

And that completely went away when Trump took office.  I'm  quite sure that Rice said that she was never consulted by the Trumpkins. 

That's something I just don't understand.  Relationships, knowledge and Intel are the things that get shit done.

2 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

That's something I just don't understand.  Relationships, knowledge and Intel are the things that get shit done.

Let me help you understand.  

Every Single Thing about the trump administration was fucked from the start.

Rick fucking Perry was in charge of our nuclear arsenal. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Let me help you understand.  

Every Single Thing about the trump administration was fucked from the start.

Rick fucking Perry was in charge of our nuclear arsenal. 

And furthermore, they never wanted to “get anything done.”  Dotard and, on a separate level, republicans don’t want to govern.  That is not what they use power for. Personal enrichment is their only goal. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement