A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Restless Native said:

"It is now a fact that my campaign was spied on." He truly believes that if he repeats things enough, they will become facts.

I forget which book it was in. Maybe A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig, or maybe Betrayal by Jonathan Karl. (Both are great reads.) But there was reporting about the frustrations James Mattis and Rex Tillerson had dealing with Trump and how he really doesn’t distinguish between fact and fiction, truth and lies. There are just things he thinks. 

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Propaganda requires repetition. He's not wrong though, half the country believes him because idiots

Half of his voters would vote for whoever they thought wouldn’t raise their taxes and the other half loved him because he says racist things. Hilary could have said a lot of shit and it would have only changed a few minds. Sadly, if she would have said more, then the media and his voters would have been turned off by her “aggressiveness”. Really not a good environment for her to win. 

It mostly comes down to getting more people to vote including her own base. She should still get killed in the press for not visiting most of the Midwest. 

45 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I forget which book it was in. Maybe A Very Stable Genius by Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig, or maybe Betrayal by Jonathan Karl. (Both are great reads.) But there was reporting about the frustrations James Mattis and Rex Tillerson had dealing with Trump and how he really doesn’t distinguish between fact and fiction, truth and lies. There are just things he thinks. 

it's classic npd.  he comes up with the story he wants that includes the facts he likes, and he convinces himself that is what happened.  he doesn't think "i'm going to tell this lie again" like a normal person would.  he actually thinks he's telling the truth because his brain is broken like humpty fucking dumpty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it's classic npd.  he comes up with the story he wants that includes the facts he likes, and he convinces himself that is what happened.  he doesn't think "i'm going to tell this lie again" like a normal person would.  he actually thinks he's telling the truth because his brain is broken like humpty fucking dumpty.

And I’ll just never be able to wrap my head around how easily he deceives people. How anyone can hear him say something like this and not come away thinking that he’s a raving lunatic:

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Oh and btw, Don, telling us you went to Wharton and were a good student is not giving us your credentials. Show us your transcript, dummy. Good students don’t go to great lengths to hide their grades. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

6 hours ago, Restless Native said:

"It is now a fact that my campaign was spied on." He truly believes that if he repeats things enough, they will become facts.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Recently saw this clip and thought of TFG immediately.  Could easily see a reboot of this game but call it "Many people are saying"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Recently saw this clip and thought of TFG immediately.  Could easily see a reboot of this game but call it "Many people are saying"

That’s brilliant. Nora Dunn is underrated. Also, Steve Martin is greatness. Just the other day I came across this old clip:

5 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He has a reptile brain.  As do his supporters.

The one I was always come back to was the Sharpie on the hurricane map.

It's just fucking obvious that he is a terrible liar.  It's not some deep mystery.  You don't need to understand math or history or even weather.  It's simply a refusal to acknowledge reality, both from Trump (about the hurricane) and from his supporters (about Trump.) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

It's just fucking obvious that he is a terrible liar.  It's not some deep mystery.  You don't need to understand math or history or even weather.  It's simply a refusal to acknowledge reality, both from Trump (about the hurricane) and from his supporters (about Trump.) 

And yet we still have to deal with them.  It's so frustrating.  Fuck you Simulation.

1 hour ago, Tuco said:

He claimed it didn’t rain during his inauguration. We all saw it rain. We all saw Dubya struggling with his poncho. Trump lies about trivial things that are easily demonstrated to be false. He lies about everything.

ponchocomp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/6/2022 at 8:18 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

knowing there are people that willingly fork over their money in large sums to someone with ideas this stupid, I really need the email list of those dumbasses.  I’ve got an NFT project of MAGA Gun Eagle Jesus Penguins ready to mint and I don’t want  them to miss out on the initial offering of 1 bazillion dollars per whatever.

Please, I got this from my mom:   

During the Second World War, (a soldier) obtained a leave allowing him to return to his home, and as soon as he reached the street near his house, he saw a parked military truck loaded with corpses and knew that the enemy had bombed his city.

The truck was carrying dozens of dead bodies and was preparing to transport them to a mass grave.

The soldier stood in front of the piled-up corpses to take his last look at them and noticed that a shoe on a (woman's) foot looked like a shoe he had previously bought for his wife.

He went to his house in a hurry to check on her, but he quickly retreated and went back to the truck again to check the body and found his wife!!

After his shock, the soldier did not want his wife to be buried in a mass grave, so he asked to be pulled from the truck in preparation for a proper burial.

During the transfer, it was found that she was still breathing slowly and with difficulty, so he carried her to the hospital, where the necessary first aid was given to her and she regained life again!!

Years after this incident and the end of the war, the wife who was almost buried alive became pregnant and gave birth to a boy named "Vladimir Putin".

He is the current President of Russia!

©Vlamidir J.

My mom is sending me Russian propaganda. She’s in assisted living. We seldom talk and this is what she chooses to send me. I got her to agree that she was a troll and it’s just sad. My younger self got a steady diet of Laura Ingram and lying Limbaugh

• Rage+1 6

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He claimed it didn’t rain during his inauguration. We all saw it rain. We all saw Dubya struggling with his poncho. Trump lies about trivial things that are easily demonstrated to be false. He lies about everything.

ponchocomp.jpg

I was in dc. It rained and I parked the car near the mall to grab lunch. It was almost dead. It’s more difficult to park on a regular day.. 

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

And let's be clear, he means traitors to himself, not the U.S

Doesn’t matter what he means. Per his cult members he’s infallible. So how does he keep misjudging his most important picks?

18 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

During the Second World War, (a soldier) obtained a leave allowing him to return to his home, and as soon as he reached the street near his house, he saw a parked military truck loaded with corpses and knew that the enemy had bombed his city.

The truck was carrying dozens of dead bodies and was preparing to transport them to a mass grave.

The soldier stood in front of the piled-up corpses to take his last look at them and noticed that a shoe on a (woman's) foot looked like a shoe he had previously bought for his wife.

He went to his house in a hurry to check on her, but he quickly retreated and went back to the truck again to check the body and found his wife!!

After his shock, the soldier did not want his wife to be buried in a mass grave, so he asked to be pulled from the truck in preparation for a proper burial.

During the transfer, it was found that she was still breathing slowly and with difficulty, so he carried her to the hospital, where the necessary first aid was given to her and she regained life again!!

Years after this incident and the end of the war, the wife who was almost buried alive became pregnant and gave birth to a boy named "Vladimir Putin".

©Vlamidir J.

My mom is sending me Russian propaganda. She’s in assisted living. We seldom talk and this is what she chooses to send me. I got her to agree that she was a troll and it’s just sad. My younger self got a steady diet of Laura Ingram and lying Limbaugh

And that soldier was Albert Einstein 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Most people lack critical thinking skills, aka most people are fucking morons. That’s not bizarre. It’s a fact. Humans are blinded by their own humanity. 

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Propaganda requires repetition. He's not wrong though, half the country believes him because idiots

10 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Bout to say; it works. 

Yup.

41 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

©Vlamidir J.

wtf

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This makes a lot of sense now 

And just think about all the dumbass shithead stoners who were huffing leaded gas. Did that shit get passed on through the DNA? Or does it just make you that much more stupid if you're being raised by morons?

Edited by SKJ
Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I'm thinking of all the guys my age I remember huffing butane, ready whip and paint propellent.

You were friends with Doug? 

12 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

ponchocomp.jpg

Zero fucks given about the rain by Big O. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I get caught up in stupid thoughts when I read something like this.  One one hand, there is no way that Trump could put together 3 pages of thoughts on paper.  On the other hand, how does anyone other than Don capture his trademarked stupid syntax so perfectly?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I get caught up in stupid thoughts when I read something like this.  One one hand, there is no way that Trump could put together 3 pages of thoughts on paper.  On the other hand, how does anyone other than Don capture his trademarked stupid syntax so perfectly?

Yeah, I know there is no such award as the Pulitzer Prize for Ghostwriting...but whoever wrote that should get 10 of 'em.

20 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Half of his voters would vote for whoever they thought wouldn’t raise their taxes and the other half loved him because he says racist things. Hilary could have said a lot of shit and it would have only changed a few minds. Sadly, if she would have said more, then the media and his voters would have been turned off by her “aggressiveness”. Really not a good environment for her to win. 

It mostly comes down to getting more people to vote including her own base. She should still get killed in the press for not visiting most of the Midwest. 

A huge chunk of his voters are mean, bitter, insecure people who like to see minorities put in their places, the dastardly welfare queens!  

11 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This makes a lot of sense now 

ABC, NBC and CBS finished them off.

36 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, I know there is no such award as the Pulitzer Prize for Ghostwriting...but whoever wrote that should get 10 of 'em.

Ghostwriter made the one mistake of addressing Mr. Holt as such, implying a level of respect. Trump put an end to that shit right quick. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

You are forgetting one thing:  Trump loves to talk.  Probably more than he loves to eat and fuck. So, some underling asked the question that was posed, turned on the recorder and let him ramble on for 3 minutes.  Boom, there's your pages of utter shit that makes no sense when you hear it, and even less sense when you read it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ghostwriter made the one mistake of addressing Mr. Holt as such, implying a level of respect. Trump put an end to that shit right quick. 
And you know he was snickering like a bitch when he took his sharpie to "Mr. Holt."

"Lester. Who names their son 'Lester'? Such a weak, sad name. Lester gets beat up at recess and has his lunch money taken from him. Lester wears glasses and reads books. So not manly. His parents must have really hated him."

6 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

You are forgetting one thing:  Trump loves to talk.  Probably more than he loves to eat and fuck. So, some underling asked the question that was posed, turned on the recorder and let him ramble on for 3 minutes.  Boom, there's your pages of utter shit that makes no sense when you hear it, and even less sense when you read it.

He figured out Siri speech to text.

3 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

He figured out Siri speech to text.

Bullshit.  Listen to Trump give a speech.  He has more awkward fillers than an irregular Hostess food plant.  

I remember about 10 years ago listening to Mark Updegrove, then director of the LBJ Presidential Museum, giving this hour long lecture about the conundrum of historians with presidential tapes (really starts with Kennedy and this was up to Obama first term).  Their internal debate was, when you transcribe them---do you write every single noise including "um", "ya' know", "so", "eh", etc?  Or do you just write what they were "trying to say"?  It's a legitimate debate?  Do you really glean anything historically from reading the filler words of somebody who has to speak publicly for several hours a day?  Or do you stick completely true to every noise out of their mouth, in that it may provide additional contemplative context?  It was about as exciting a debate you can make outta the word "Uh".  

Then I think listen to Trump talk.  And I think of the transcribers and how many of them will take their own lives in futile frustration and what we should write on their tombstones.  SO.............................

In the early days of dotard’s reign of terror, I often wondered if journalists kind of edited past president’s comments to take out the filler but left them in with dipshit’s word salads.  I’m fairly certain that was not the case and it’s just dotard being a complete dumbass.

13 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

A billionaire, indeed.

No charitable foundation.  No higher education naming rights.  No yacht.  No family office.  No private banking access.  Not one single marker of a billionaire.  There isn’t a billionaire on our planet that does not have all of the above.  Except Trump.  But his whore cum dumpster of a wife has $150 NFT?  Obviously the marker of a 4-D chess operator.  

19 hours ago, Lobo said:

Bullshit.  Listen to Trump give a speech.  He has more awkward fillers than an irregular Hostess food plant.  

I remember about 10 years ago listening to Mark Updegrove, then director of the LBJ Presidential Museum, giving this hour long lecture about the conundrum of historians with presidential tapes (really starts with Kennedy and this was up to Obama first term).  Their internal debate was, when you transcribe them---do you write every single noise including "um", "ya' know", "so", "eh", etc?  Or do you just write what they were "trying to say"?  It's a legitimate debate?  Do you really glean anything historically from reading the filler words of somebody who has to speak publicly for several hours a day?  Or do you stick completely true to every noise out of their mouth, in that it may provide additional contemplative context?  It was about as exciting a debate you can make outta the word "Uh".  

Then I think listen to Trump talk.  And I think of the transcribers and how many of them will take their own lives in futile frustration and what we should write on their tombstones.  SO.............................

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 3/7/2022 at 7:21 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Trump lies about trivial things that are easily demonstrated to be false. He lies about everything.

and Republicans love this about him, because: (a) they are fundamentally dishonest people who never operate in good faith and view dishonesty in their leaders as a positive; and (b) they think that Trump constantly lying and "getting away with it" is totally owning the libs.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement