A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

8 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Nah, because he sees him as a threat. It has to be someone who will swallow him publicly, yet remain just out of reach enough.  

I figure Noem might get the call.  Granted, Trump doesn't think much of women, but she's easy on the eyes, she has MAGA allegiance, and she will say/do anything, even debase herself if necessary, to please him.

whoever it is, will have to be someone who they believe appeals to the suburban woman, so my guess is the vp would be a woman, as well. 

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Abbott would accept VP, but Trump won't pick him.  He doesn't need Abbott to carry Texas in 2024. Maybe in 2028, but both those guys will be dead by then.  He could use DeSantis but Ron doesn't need Trump to pick him.  He can run by himself top of the ticket with or without Trump.  You forget how young he is and how old Abbott is.  Ron has five more cycles in which to run for President.  Abbott only has 1.  

You Promise Los Angeles GIF by ABC Network

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Abbott would accept VP, but Trump won't pick him.  He doesn't need Abbott to carry Texas in 2024. Maybe in 2028, but both those guys will be dead by then.  He could use DeSantis but Ron doesn't need Trump to pick him.  He can run by himself top of the ticket with or without Trump.  You forget how young he is and how old Abbott is.  Ron has five more cycles in which to run for President.  Abbott only has 1.  

I’m more worried about DeSantis as a candidate than I am Trump.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Good point. She's already proven willing to fellate him when needed.

1471555844-01-ivanka-trump.thumb.jpg.c5e013bb08f1c86d618bd419f69defb0.jpgPHOTO-Ivanka-Trump-Sitting-On-Daddys-Lap.thumb.jpg.1a37eb3e963fd7a0d57fdfab2ad52965.jpg0_Donald-Trump-Ivanka-and-Melania-Knauss.thumb.jpg.e66de34b10cfada466bfb3bec1a51b11.jpg

That must be a nipple, 'cause I'm drooling /boomerang

8 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Ron Johnson of Wisconsin will be VP, he needs that state

You don't need Ron Johnson if you can get to the Secretary of State in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania.  

He needs a woman running mate, 5 secretaries of state, and a boatload of capital and digital manipulation from Russia.  And then everything we know...is at an end.

13 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Trump is never going to pick Abbott

He's in a wheelchair, that doesn't scream VP straight out of central casting.

It's going to be desantis.

13 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Rolling mate?

Straight out of central coasting?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Macanudo said:

So let's say Trump runs in 2024.   Clearly, Pence won't be on the ticket.  It would have to be somebody wiling to go all in in the Big Lie.  Someone willing to lick Trump's taint publicly and often.   

The possibilities are fascinating and horrifying all at the same time.

SteveWillDoIt?

19 hours ago, Macanudo said:

So let's say Trump runs in 2024.   Clearly, Pence won't be on the ticket.  It would have to be somebody wiling to go all in in the Big Lie.  Someone willing to lick Trump's taint publicly and often.   

The possibilities are fascinating and horrifying all at the same time.

Trump may try to be his own running mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lots of data points to show that we are in the Post-Trump era. A good article showing that Trump's influence is waning. By 2024 he won't be a factor.  Trump saying that Putin is a savvy genius is really a killer.  All any opponent is going to have to do run ads over and over of Trump calling Putin a savvy genius and then Trump saying the Covid virus would just go away and he's toast.  The Putin thing is really a killer for Trump IMO

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/598480-the-post-trump-era-has-begun

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Lots of data points to show that we are in the Post-Trump era. A good article showing that Trump's influence is waning. By 2024 he won't be a factor.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/598480-the-post-trump-era-has-begun

Can you cut and paste those data points?  JFC, that site has aids.  Also, I don't believe you.  Trump wasn't the fucking problem, he was the result of the disease.  It has not been cured.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Can you cut and paste those data points?  JFC, that site has aids.  Also, I don't believe you.  Trump wasn't the fucking problem, he was the result of the disease.  It has not been cured.

I didn't claim that the disease has been cured. I said that Trump won't be a factor.  You'll have to read the article yourself.  I am not sure what you mean when you say that site has the aids. Works fine for me, doesn't have any ads etc..

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

23 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Lots of data points to show that we are in the Post-Trump era.

Not according to all the Republican campaign ads I see. Everyone’s trying to assert how they’re pro-Trump, a Trump conservative, an America First conservative, and mimicking all of Trump’s campaign talking points. It’s his party.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I didn't claim that the disease has been cured. I said that Trump won't be a factor.  You'll have to read the article yourself.  I am not sure what you mean when you say that site has the aids. Works fine for me, doesn't have any ads etc..

Do you think Mike Pence will be a factor? Because that opinion piece by Myra Adams seems to be oblivious to the fact that his political career is over and if Trump runs in 2024 then he’ll win the nomination easily.

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep. Trump the person no longer scares me. Trumpism the disease is most definitely an existential threat to this country.

So question for the surly constitutional scholars ………. Trump, maga, and Q desperately want to over turn the 2020 election result. I mean, trump isn’t a loser !!!

That whole crowd is moving to get state election officials replaced with loyalist. Let’s say they get enough state officials to play along, trump wins 2020 !!!!

doesnt that disqualify him from running in 2024 ? The senate and the states are not changing the constitution. 

23 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

What are the large, growing democratic leaning urban centers in Alabama and S. Carolina again?   

It’s funny, I read an interesting analysis of what deep southern state could be the next Georgia, and it’s not clear any of them. North Carolina may eventually get there, but for every dem who moves to RDU or Charlotte, a former rural Dem votes GOP.  In the rest of the states , there just aren’t enough minority voters/vibrant metro areas to over come the Red Tide, except possibly Louisiana in another 10-20 years (and that’s a huge if).

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

So question for the surly constitutional scholars ………. Trump, maga, and Q desperately want to over turn the 2020 election result. I mean, trump isn’t a loser !!!

That whole crowd is moving to get state election officials replaced with loyalist. Let’s say they get enough state officials to play along, trump wins 2020 !!!!

doesnt that disqualify him from running in 2024 ? The senate and the states are not changing the constitution. 

There are no means upon which any placed official can change the results retroactively. They were already accepted and certified by Congress. They are being put in those positions to steal future elections. 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

He is gonna be pissed if Zelinskyy wins the Nobel.

For his performance during a war?

I love the guy, but it seems strange to me. He deserves something. Maybe this category is just the best fit since he likely hasn't done much in the way of string-theory or poetry.

It would cause a pretty disgraceful outburst from Trump. "People are saying I got more votes than Zizinsky. You don't hear about that. Fake news won't talk about it. But I did."

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

There are no means upon which any placed official can change the results retroactively. They were already accepted and certified by Congress. They are being put in those positions to steal future elections. 

the orange pile of shit will not let the 2020 election results stand !

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement