A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

For his performance during a war?

I love the guy, but it seems strange to me. He deserves something. Maybe this category is just the best fit since he likely hasn't done much in the way of string-theory or poetry.

It would cause a pretty disgraceful outburst from Trump. "People are saying I got more votes than Zizinsky. You don't hear about that. Fake news won't talk about it. But I did."

He's not going to earn one for Chemistry either, but I looked up the charge and it is thus: those who have "done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses".

There are over 300 nominees thus far in 2022 (~343 at last count?) so he is among many candidates.

• Like 1

Birmingham was really nice.  Totally unexpected.

lol

You should visit Huntsville. I find it nicer than Birmingham.

And even Tuscaloosa has a Democratic mayor.

Alabama isn’t all trailer parks and dirt roads.

We’re just gerrymandered to hell and we need our own Stacey Abrams to start the path blazed by Georgia.

I’m hoping Doug Jones and Randall Woodfin can step up.

Shit, all we need is Coach Saban to come out of his Democratic closet lol.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

Trump is milking this as long as he can until he has to declare in writing.  Some say he has already declared and what he is doing is illegal taking in and using campaign contributions without declaring.  

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-s-2024-politicking-looks-it-s-breaking-campaign-finance-n1292079

I still don't see Trump running.  He'll go as far as he can then sell his endorsement to several of them right up until the primary.  Might even hold whoever wins the primary hostage going into the general if they don't pay him proper fealty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I still don't see Trump running.  He'll go as far as he can then sell his endorsement to several of them right up until the primary.  Might even hold whoever wins the primary hostage going into the general if they don't pay him proper fealty.

Right, because what does someone like Donald Trump want with power, constant media attention, and immunity from prosecution?

• Hook 'Em 1

He didn't want it the last time.  He just wanted the attention.  He seems to be immune to prosecution either in or out of office.  I guess we shall see in the next year with all the cases bearing down on him.   Right now he feels he has all the power he needs, being in charge of the GOP.  And with that power he can be kingmaker for whoever antes up enough.  

I don't see him running because he already feels he has everything you mention, so why take on the headache of office?  

4 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

He didn't want it the last time.  He just wanted the attention.  He seems to be immune to prosecution either in or out of office.  I guess we shall see in the next year with all the cases bearing down on him.   Right now he feels he has all the power he needs, being in charge of the GOP.  And with that power he can be kingmaker for whoever antes up enough.  

I don't see him running because he already feels he has everything you mention, so why take on the headache of office?  

the most infuriating thing on earth, to me.  It's like every fucking prosecutor in America is scared shitless of him. 

• Hook 'Em 3

On 3/18/2022 at 9:07 PM, Bama Chick said:

In Alabama, Birmingham and Montgomery.

I would think Huntsville would be, but since they exist completely on defense/federal spending I can see a lot of Republican votes despite any personal leanings. 

8 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

Because he’s a narcissist who thinks he should be king.

9 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

He will run. Yes, he's a grifter and he can probably grift more by not running (maybe), but he's an even bigger narcissist. His narcissism won't let him not run, because his psyche can't handle the fact that he lost the last election.

28 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Multiple ass showings.

going back to the weaponized stupidity thing: It seems if you begin your statement with "In my opinion..." you can say any dumb shit you want, and its ok, because its just your opinion.

Not just with DotarD but you see this over and over and over among the stupid, misinformed, and misinformation spreaders. (DoTARd covers all three of those categories).

6 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

going back to the weaponized stupidity thing: It seems if you begin your statement with "In my opinion..." you can say any dumb shit you want, and its ok, because its just your opinion.

Not just with DotarD but you see this over and over and over among the stupid, misinformed, and misinformation spreaders. (DoTARd covers all three of those categories).

71428174-0FC3-400C-A295-E8ADBB624260.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

So I take it I can't interest you in a Toyota Celica GT-S?  Which stands for 'Guaranteed Tremendous Safety.'  Would you at least consider the GT model, 'Guaranteed Tremendous'???

Edited by Lobo
Biff Tanen being a little ragey bitch

13 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The best words. What a fucking brain dead idiot.

Is the “them” we should be helping to survive the Ukraine or Russian military?  Because Candace Owens would have us believe it’s the latter.

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

So I take it I can't interest you in a Toyota Celica GT-S?  Which stands for 'Guaranteed Tremendous Safety.'  Would you at least consider the GT model, 'Guaranteed Tremendous'???

Triggered.  I had an '83 Celica ST while at UT.  The basest of base models.  I suppose "Shittily Tremendous."

53 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Kid, you need a makeover to be taken seriously as a statesman. You know, the scraggly, thinning long hair and the fungal chin beard may not be the ticket.

Hey, man, I'll put on some glasses. Makes me look smart and such. And a gimme cap with a quote from Abe Lincoln. Most people don't know he was a Republican.

You'll do just fine, Kid.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

I had a Celica GT-S, fucking loved that car! Drove it for 12 years until.  Sad thing is they killed the things that made that car special a couple years later, so if you got one after '92 or so it was a complete piece of shit from a performance perspective, but the earlier ones were great!

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement