A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Trump holds contest among small donors for the privilege of eating with him.  Small donors donate money hoping to be the winner of this awesome prize.  But no! There's a surprise here:  the prize isn't awarded so Trump doesn't have to eat with anybody after he's collected their money. 

Trump held a contest for small donors to have dinner with him, but no one won the prize, report says (msn.com)

I mean, who the fuck wouldn't see this coming?

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Trump holds contest among small donors for the privilege of eating with him.  Small donors donate money hoping to be the winner of this awesome prize.  But no! There's a surprise here:  the prize isn't awarded so Trump doesn't have to eat with anybody after he's collected their money. 

Trump held a contest for small donors to have dinner with him, but no one won the prize, report says (msn.com)

I mean, who the fuck wouldn't see this coming?

How much are you going to pay Trump anyway just so he can serve you a cold Big Mac?

th?id=OIP.yEzporlldUjSK_1rnmfsiAHaE7&pid

55 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If there was an election today of trump v biden, I would give trump a 75% chance of winning.

thank god there isn’t an election today.

We were talking about a blowout with all the D+8 polls last time and it was a nail biter.  Now Biden’s underwater.  75% is far far too optimistic.  

33 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

We were talking about a blowout with all the D+8 polls last time and it was a nail biter.  Now Biden’s underwater.  75% is far far too optimistic.  

You’re right. I know many independents voted for biden as they were sick of trump. But the removal of trump from social media and the news has eliminated their day-to-day viewing of trump content. Time has erased their trump weariness.

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

We need a dejected sigh +0 emoji

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Biden won the popular vote by 9.6% and the electoral college by 74 votes. He stomped a fucking mud hole in dotard’s ass.

3 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Biden won the popular vote by 9.6% and the electoral college by 74 votes. He stomped a fucking mud hole in dotard’s ass.

We were less than a 1% shift from trump reelection, which would have flipped Az, Ga, and Wi and been the 269-269 Trump wins based on state delegations scenario. 

We were less than a 1% shift from trump reelection, which would have flipped Az, Ga, and Wi and been the 269-269 Trump wins based on state delegations scenario. 
I don't like to agree with this undermining asshole, but he's right. Potus election often hinges on geopolitical shit that has fuck all to do with American policy or fuckery; the candidates just get lucky and then get to change the world.

14 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

And we were even closer shift for dotard never being elected in the first place.  That’s an indictment of our ridiculous election process rather than the will of the people. 

• Like 1

We all know how Trump is going to side on all matters Russia, I doubt he has a choice. He has been given plenty of opportunity to directly criticize Putin, and he refuses to do it, instead mumbling some incoherent bullshit about how they get along. And we also know that a good 30-50% of the GOP voting base will start singing  the "State Anthem of the Russian Federation" every morning once Trump suggests that all patriots should do so.

But I'm not convinced that publicly fellating Putin is going to be a winning play for the mythical swing voter, especially as this shit in Europe drags on. Being on Team Putin will become increasingly untenable but I have full faith that dotard is too stupid to switch it up. There's also a chance of regime change in Russia and depending on how that plays out, new information may come to light if Putin isnt around to be feared.

As things stand today, I also believe the Dems best chance in 24 is for Trump to run again, because everyone that showed up to vote against him last time will do the same. The reason there were 81 million Dem votes sure as fuck wasnt because Joe Biden was so damn appealing. If Biden/Harris are running against anyone else, I think they will struggle to get turnout in what could be some difficult economic conditions. I'm not saying its a certainty that Trump loses, I'm just saying thats its far more likely the GOP struggles with Trump on the ticket than anyone else. Its not a scenario I care for particularly, because the downside of Trump running and winning is worse than another GOP candidate running/winning. 

• Hook 'Em 4

45 minutes ago, Blotto said:

We all know how Trump is going to side on all matters Russia, I doubt he has a choice. He has been given plenty of opportunity to directly criticize Putin, and he refuses to do it, instead mumbling some incoherent bullshit about how they get along. And we also know that a good 30-50% of the GOP voting base will start singing  the "State Anthem of the Russian Federation" every morning once Trump suggests that all patriots should do so.

But I'm not convinced that publicly fellating Putin is going to be a winning play for the mythical swing voter, especially as this shit in Europe drags on. Being on Team Putin will become increasingly untenable but I have full faith that dotard is too stupid to switch it up. There's also a chance of regime change in Russia and depending on how that plays out, new information may come to light if Putin isnt around to be feared.

eh, you could sub in white nationalists, qanon, proud boys, putin, whatever.  trump refuses to condemn any of them, cites "they seem to like me" and nobody gives a shit.  they're gonna come out and vote against the big, bad, radical left, baby-eating libtards.  it's a lot easier to win elections when your voters are swayed by fear.

• Hook 'Em 1

So let's say Trump runs in 2024.   Clearly, Pence won't be on the ticket.  It would have to be somebody wiling to go all in in the Big Lie.  Someone willing to lick Trump's taint publicly and often.   

The possibilities are fascinating and horrifying all at the same time.

• Rage+1 1

The possibilities are one thing.  What they’re gonna do to stand out over one another to Mr Trump in the next two years, that’s the fucking insane part.  It’s gonna make the DeSantis/Abbott shitshow look like an innocent misunderstanding.  

Honestly.  Cloak Room ledge hyperbole aside, would it surprise anyone if one of the VP contenders, in a demonstration of loyalty to The MAGA base, organized a book burning to combat CRT/Marxism?  I absolutely expect it within the next two years, 100% guaranteed.  

You’re right. I know many independents voted for biden as they were sick of trump. But the removal of trump from social media and the news has eliminated their day-to-day viewing of trump content. Time has erased their trump weariness.
Not for me. Fuck that guy. That piece of shit has caused irreversible damage to this country.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Trump/Abbott is already written in stone, right?

DeSantis is attempting to dethrone the shitpile in charge of the GQP so if he feigns too hard he won't be a loyal enough bootlicker. 

Abbott is Pence in a wheelchair. No threat, plus more EC votes.

tl;dr....we're fucked.

Trump is never going to pick Abbott

He's in a wheelchair, that doesn't scream VP straight out of central casting.

It's going to be desantis.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Trump is never going to pick Abbott

He's in a wheelchair, that doesn't scream VP straight out of central casting.

It's going to be desantis.

Nah, because he sees him as a threat. It has to be someone who will swallow him publicly, yet remain just out of reach enough.  

I figure Noem might get the call.  Granted, Trump doesn't think much of women, but she's easy on the eyes, she has MAGA allegiance, and she will say/do anything, even debase herself if necessary, to please him.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Abbott would accept VP, but Trump won't pick him.  He doesn't need Abbott to carry Texas in 2024. Maybe in 2028, but both those guys will be dead by then.  He could use DeSantis but Ron doesn't need Trump to pick him.  He can run by himself top of the ticket with or without Trump.  You forget how young he is and how old Abbott is.  Ron has five more cycles in which to run for President.  Abbott only has 1.  

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement