A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

HOW THE FUCK DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS MAN WAS A COMPETENT PRESIDENT?

Totally agree. He was clueless which is why he was on twitter so much. He spent more time getting his hair fixed in the morning than he did running the country. 

He also passed an extraordinarily difficult memory test involving five words that were all things within a 5 foot vicinity of him.  

15 hours ago, Lobo said:

Doesn’t baffle me at all.  My only question was did he think there was a place called Finland and he just assumed it was part of Russia?  Or did they show him a map with no writing on it and he just drew a new penis tip from Saint Petersburg to most of Finland, like Finland was the ballsack? And then he had to keep Melania from trying to suck on the bottom of the map?  Because.  You know…she’s a whore. 

They call it Finland, and I never understood why.  Maybe because its... the fin... of Russia.  You know... that fin on the back of a fish?

You mean a dorsal fin, sir?

Yes!  Exactly.  It’s the dorsal fin of Russia.  That makes sense.  Finland... all these years, and I never got it... until now.

Excellent insight, sir.

53 minutes ago, Goredho said:

They call it Finland, and I never understood why.  Maybe because its... the fin... of Russia.  You know... that fin on the back of a fish?

You mean a dorsal fin, sir?

Yes!  Exactly.  It’s the dorsal fin of Russia.  That makes sense.  Finland... all these years, and I never got it... until now.

Excellent insight, sir.

A lot of people didn't know that.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 10:10 PM, Irwin F Fletcher said:

It can't be said enough. The fucking stupidest people among us worship this class A moron.

We tried to warn the country about aggys for a hundred years. No one listened. Now they’re the base of the GQP

• Hook 'Em 2

Yeah, I think 2021/2022...Putin was gonna make a move on a number of non-NATO nations in Europe.  The only flaws in his plan are a bunch of nations hurrying to join NATO that previously would not have.  And Trump failed to demonstrate a modicum of leadership during Covid-19 (which existed in nobody's head in 2015/16 when the Trump possibility was realized by Russia).  

Also, seriously...the fuck with that gold watch?  I'm sure it's expensive but he knows better.  He's a tub of shit, but he knows to wear baggy clothes and long ties to make him look thinner.  It doesn't work, but it's a known fashion technique.  First-the watch makes his arms look fat and his hands look small.  Second-he obviously plays a lot of golf with other people, he sees that he's the only "man" out there with a tiny dress watch for women.  They're all wearing sports watches and chronometers, and he's wearing a fucking watch from the Virginia Slims collection.  He has to notice that.  I get that he thinks whatever he's doing is the height of luxury, but you play enough rounds of golf, you're gonna eventually notice what other people are wearing.  It's just reality.  In 60 years of golfing, nobody has said anything to him?  Even some good natured ribbing back when he wasn't powerful or famous...no good natured ribbing by the other guys in his foursome?  Nobody in the 80's said, "Hey Donald, I'll bet you your ladies watch, I sink this putt."  ?/

Or better yet, trump succeeds in his plan to kill pence on January 6 and declares himself de facto dictator for life and withdraws from NATO which he no doubt would have done. Then Putin invades Europe, China invades Taiwan and other dispute areas and all of a sudden were no longer living in a brave new world but instead were now living in 1984.

We were seconds away and one bullet to the head of mike pence from living in this:

image.thumb.png.34bed0c3d4af892825122ee63e621165.png

Edited by JimmyJames

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

When was the last time that fat fuck was seen in public without a magat hat? I guess he can't afford a daily hair dresser anymore.

I’m actually shocked he hasn’t started wearing something like this

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Or better yet, trump succeeds in his plan to kill pence on January 6 and declares himself de facto dictator for life and withdraws from NATO which he no doubt would have done. Then Putin invades Europe, China invades Taiwan and other dispute areas and all of a sudden were no longer living in a brave new world but instead were now living in 1984.

We were seconds away and one bullet to the head of mike pence from living in this:

image.thumb.png.34bed0c3d4af892825122ee63e621165.png

Bullshit.

The Senate Report is a fun read. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

"Manafort' s influence work for Deripaska was, in effect, influence work for the Russian government and its interest"

"Manafort hired and worked increasingly closely with a Russian national, Konstantin Kilimnik. Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer. Kilimnik became an integral part of Manafort's operations in Ukraine and Russia, serving as Manafort's primary liaison to Deripaska and eventually managing Manafort's office in Kyiv. Kilimnik and Manafort formed a close and lasting relationship that endured to the 2016 U.S. elections. and beyond"

Trump is such a cheap bitch

"In Manafort's email transmitting one such set of talking points to Barrack, Manafort highlighted that the role he envisioned for himself would be "convention manager, non paid." Barrack later recalled that the issue of payment was important because "Trump wasn't interested in paying anybody for those positions."  Barrack recalled that Manafort's offering to work for free "were the magic words."

• Hook 'Em 1

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement