A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 4/3/2023 at 3:05 PM, C-Man said:

Please take the stand, Donald. There's a 1000% chance he'll self-incriminate himself on the stand and it won't take Lt Kaffee, Cecil O'Malley or Anthony Rodriguez to do it either.

To do that, a person would have to believe that they know more about the law and courtrooms than even the lawyers. This person would have accounts of weeping burly attorneys coming up to him and telling him so.

It's crazy talk to think that Trump would take the stand! Crazy, you hear me? Nuts!

Is this bitch going to jail yet?

Honestly the fact so many Americans are supporting this after all the malfeasance and insurrection means we're doomed as a country no matter how this shakes out. Just locking this bitch up and forcing a his supporters to make a move first is the preferable way to enter the void

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

On 4/4/2023 at 9:12 AM, Neonmoon said:

Seriously. What.the.fuck. 

The US Media is so in the bag for both political parties aka money, it’s fucking laughable. John Stewart, a comedian, is the best interviewer we have. It’s just sad. 

60 Minutes pushback on MTG calling Biden a pedophile was a metaphorical “interesting, moving on”. No matter how fucking crazy, insane, or cruel the GOP gets, ALL media legitimates their insanity by not pushing back. Oh, you believe Drag Queens make kids gay, I guess it’s possible. See you at the media dinner 

Look how long it took them to come around to calling Trump's obvious lies what they were. Misstatements, non-factual, unsupported claims, untrue statements. They're fucking lies. It's not subjective. You don't need two sides to explain to us whom you actually believe are not as smart as you.

I think part of the problem is so much journalism on TV is lazy and done to a template learned in college. Always be sure to get both sides. Always say allegedly even if you've seen with your own eyes as have millions of other people watching on TV.

The Reich claims that Jewish people have tails and constantly plot to undermine Aryans. They're brought to this camp behind me where it is believed by the Reich that work will make them free of their alleged evil ways. The Reich spokesman says there may be another final solution for the tails at a later date. Back to you, Wolf.

Thanks, Jim. Looks like an interesting situation developing in Germany. We'll keep an eye on it for you. Stay tuned when we return with a Nazi and a biologist to explore why Jews allegedly have tails.

Cut to commercial ad about a perineum-dissolving cure for iron-poor blood that you may or may not be allergic to. Tell your doctor about Geritolifia! They love it when patients tell them about medicine! Arise Geritolific!

Meanwhile the republic fails, and our world starts literally melting.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

On 4/5/2023 at 2:12 PM, YGIFS said:

Look at that fucking map.  Think about how easy it would be to slip fentanyl into the coke supply and have Junior drop dead.  7 of those cities are huge coke distribution hubs.  Come the fuck on America...let's get together and do this.  Nothing against Junior, he's loud and annoying but relatively harmless.  I just want his father to have to pretend to weep for a dead child.  

spacer.png

That would be wrong.

36 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Is this bitch going to jail yet?

Honestly the fact so many Americans are supporting this after all the malfeasance and insurrection means we're doomed as a country no matter how this shakes out. Just locking this bitch up and forcing a his supporters to make a move first is the preferable way to enter the void

Fuck us Texans.  No majority of Americans has ever voted for Trump.

We bitches rubber stamp Ted Cruz.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 3

25 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Trump will never see the inside of a jail cell. The most I hope for is a felony conviction so he can’t be run president again.

He can run for president even if convicted and sitting in prison. If this country has enough complete idiots to vote for this criminal he can be elected president while in prison

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 4/7/2023 at 12:15 AM, bolverk said:

Andrea Barefield is a badass saint.

I knew Andrea Barefield and 'Coach Barefield' when they were at Oak Foret. She is good people. I didn't realize she was in politics... Makes me sad.

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How does one get convicted of a felony but serve no jail time?

It’s not hard.  Take photos of the judge’s kids or grandkids at school, daycare, whatever.  Take some photos of the spouse going about their daily routine.  Make sure the judge sees those photos and knows who sent them.  Maybe draw an “X” across some of the photos.  People will do a lot of things for you when they think their children or grandchildren are in danger.  

• Hook 'Em 1

UFC fighters and fans are dotard supporters?  I'm SHOCKED.  Just the dumbest people.

Not all, but most. Masvidal is a fucking douche and an idiot (as you can see). However, this was a particularly heavy MAGAt heavy crowd not only being in Florida, but a lot of Cubans.

I said in the MMA thread this kind of shit is one of the reasons I haven’t been training BJJ lately.
  • Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

High as a Chinese spy balloon ….

I doubt he's there because he enjoys fighting.  Just there for the support. Someone pointed out he as a droopy face on the right side.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

Not any surprise people who spend their days punching and kicking each other in the head aren't typically empathetic towards others nor cognitively capable of understanding political nuance

Them and the people who watch cars going around in a circle.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Them and the people who watch cars going around in a circle.  

They don’t watch for the going on a circle part. They go for the crashes and the win/lose. Just like mma, it’s the violence that they enjoy along with the idea of winning and others losing. 

9 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How does one get convicted of a felony but serve no jail time?

Probation or deferred adjudication is pretty common in state courts, even for felonies, for a first-time offender and of a non-violent nature.

However, one condition of such probations typically is not to be arrested or indicted for another crime.

50 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Don't forget he went down to the war bunker in the White House because Black people were marching outside the gates. He needed the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs to hold his hand to cross the street after the evil coloreds had been run off by low flying choppers, tear gas, and a police line.

Fucker's yellow to the core.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, pacman said:

The grift

And all the fucking moron Trump supporters will never have a problem with him taking their donations and using them for other stuff, because he makes them feel good.

I love it, because that’s a lot of money that will never be used to help other Republicans win elections, and I am starting to encourage any MAGA I know that if they’re gonna donate, donate directly to him because the RNC is a bunch of losers.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

And all the fucking moron Trump supporters will never have a problem with him taking their donations and using them for other stuff, because he makes them feel good.

I love it, because that’s a lot of money that will never be used to help other Republicans win elections, and I am starting to encourage any MAGA I know that if they’re gonna donate, donate directly to him because the RNC is a bunch of losers.

This is a great (and accurate) rationalization.  Man, what a fucking con.  Well done, from the grifting perspective.  Well fucking done.