A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

dessert.

You told me to make my posts shorter, asshole.  So I used one less letter to get the same point across.  

Oh my god Sally, it was a fucking joke.  I didn't realize I made the typo until you pointed it out and thought it was funny that you of all posters noticed the letter missing due to brevity.

C'mon, it's a little funny, I thought you'd appreciate it.  What is up everybody's ass today?  We've only had three mass shootings in the United States today and it's not even 2:00p-CDT yet.  

Edited by Lobo

So when you said “fuck U” directly to me, that wasn’t about me?   But you did use two less letters, so...touche 

well played 

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

You told me to make my posts shorter, asshole.  So I used one less letter to get the same point across.  

fewer

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

So when you said “fuck U” directly to me, that wasn’t about me?   But you did use two less letters, so...touche 

well played 

fwr

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

He can't talk about running again from a legal standpoint?  

What the fuck does that even mean?  There's a lot of strange laws in our country, especially in politics.  But I'm pretty sure there's no legal framework around talking about running for political office with the media.  I know what he's trying to do, he's trying to cloak his decision in intrigue and anticipation.  And that's fine, and there's a way to do it.  And he should be a master of that kind of theater.  But when the shroud of mystery is adorned with "Legal Standpoint" and you're actually in some legal hot water...that ain't a good look Cotton.  

I wanted Hannity to say, "Mr. President, how soon can you announce?"

Trump, "I can't tell."  

Hannity, "You can tell me, I'm a journalist."  

Trump, "No, I mean I'm just not sure." 

Hannity, "Well, can't you take a guess?"

Trump, "Not for another two years."

Hannity, "You can't take a guess for another two years?

Trump, "NO! I mean, I can't announce for another two years. "

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Ha because I’m grifting the shit out of the dumbfucks, and legally it would be bad, if I said I wasn’t running for President and continued grifting them

By keeping them in the dark, he can keep the campaign bucks rolling in, without having to go through the trouble of sticking to a schedule and losing twice.

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

He can't talk about running again from a legal standpoint?  

What the fuck does that even mean?  There's a lot of strange laws in our country, especially in politics.  But I'm pretty sure there's no legal framework around talking about running for political office with the media.  I know what he's trying to do, he's trying to cloak his decision in intrigue and anticipation.  And that's fine, and there's a way to do it.  And he should be a master of that kind of theater.  But when the shroud of mystery is adorned with "Legal Standpoint" and you're actually in some legal hot water...that ain't a good look Cotton.  

I wanted Hannity to say, "Mr. President, how soon can you announce you're running for President?"

Trump, "It's too soon to tell."

Hannity, "Well, can't you take a guess?"

Trump, "Not for another two years."

Hannity, "You can't take a guess for another two years?

Trump, "NO! I mean, I can't announce for another two years. "

It occurs to me that maybe he's negotiating some deferred or non-prosecution agreements contingent on not running in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 1

Donald Trump will not run for president again.

In the meantime he will either claim he is or hint around it and raise as much money as he can on this grift which will likely be a ton.

He will then steal all that money he took that could have gone to his fellow republicans and the whole thing will be glorious to watch.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Donald Trump will not run for president again.

In the meantime he will either claim he is or hint around it and raise as much money as he can on this grift which will likely be a ton.

He will then steal all that money he took that could have gone to his fellow republicans and the whole thing will be glorious to watch.

110% this is the play.  He has ZERO desire to actually be president again.  He had ZERO desire to be president the first time.  It's all a con.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/20/politics/donald-trump-jr-adviser/index.html

Former President Donald Trump has elevated his son Donald Trump Jr. to an unofficial new role inside his orbit as he weighs the idea of a comeback presidential bid in 2024 that would require him to maintain a vise grip on the Republican base for any chance of success. 

Behind the scenes, Trump's eldest son has emerged as one of the former president's chief political advisers, according to multiple sources who are close to Trump or involved with his political operation.

But his role extends far beyond operational guidance. In the months since Trump left Washington, Trump Jr. -- who never worked in the White House and is undeniably the most conservative member of the Trump family -- has been steadily influencing his father's political instincts. Aides describe their relationship as notably more affable than Trump's ever was with Kushner, who has taken a break from politics.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Like 1

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

hell I'm 42 and I can't sit like that. don't hate on the inflexible 🤣 

Oh, I'm not believe me.

But it goes to the cult that they imbue him with a Sylvester Stallone body or a buddha pose to project manliness or whatever quality they desire despite the reality being much different.

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Classic Trump

What is that eventually gonna be?  Right now it looks like the bottom half of his torso.  

He was just kidding. 

He should have had that Judy Grimes character from SNL following him around for 5 years, "Just Kidding, Not Kidding."  

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement