A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I would love to see the Dun & Bradstreet report on the Trump Campaign.  I doubt they remembered to get those records sealed on their way out of the White House.  

i wonder if Ivanka and Don Jr. will get voice mails...'yes, we are trying to locate a Donald J. Trump, it is very important that he contact us to resolve this issue otherwise this matter may be turned over to our legal department, please have him contact us as soon as possible at 1-800..."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I don't understand something:

Why can't the city sue the senile fuck, get a judgement against the orange fuck, and have the money seized from all the contributions the fat fuck has been getting since he left fled office?

They could. But they would have to spend a bunch of money on lawyers fees because nobody is stupid enough to take that case on a contingency fee basis and then a year or so now when they try to collect whatever trump affiliated organization will either go bankrupt or be completely devoid of assets so there’s nothing to collect. And then not only are you out on what you are owed you’re also out a bunch of lawyers fees. It’s called throwing good money at bad. 

It’s why you never do business with a guy like trump. It’s never worth it. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Why can't the city sue the senile fuck, get a judgement against the orange fuck, and have the money seized from all the contributions the fat fuck has been getting since he left fled office?

Well, it's a problem common to many lawsuits.  The party that actually contracted the services was DJTFP I LLC.  The party that collects the funds is DJTFP II LLC.  The two routinely pass funds back and forth for various purposes, including to perpetrate frauds like this one.

But, the city only has a contract with DJTFP I LLC.  So that's the only party they can sue.  Once they sue, win, and get a judgment, then they can go about trying to prove that DJTFP I LLC and DJTFP II LLC are really the same entity, or II is the alter ego of I, or any number of theories under which II might become liable for the contract breach of I.  Or Trump himself.

Problem is, all of this takes a shitload of time and attorneys fees, all of which are at least theoretically recoverable from Trump entities.  But the reality is often different.

So, it's easier to sell it to a collection agency for $0.10 on the dollar.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, mchookem said:

i wonder if Ivanka and Don Jr. will get voice mails...'yes, we are trying to locate a Donald J. Trump, it is very important that he contact us to resolve this issue otherwise this matter may be turned over to our legal department, please have him contact us as soon as possible at 1-800..."

You wanna find him?  Put a mic/camera in front of him.  

• Haha 1

Probably cost more than the amount owed. That is his MO with handling lawsuits.

One of my favorite moments growing up was when I was 20 and refused to pay a speeding ticket in Gonzales, because fuck that 183 speed trap piece of shit place.

Collections agency sent something to my parents house and my dad called me immediately. ”Take care of this shit because mom usually picks up the mail, not me. Last thing I need to hear is our son is an alcoholic fugitive.” I had gotten a MIC the year before in San Antonio my last week living there and was less then forthcoming about my address to the police cause I didn’t think I’d have to deal with it.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How do you grift someone who never pays?

I would imagine that anybody doing any kind of IT work for Trump at this point is demanding payment up front.

But if he found some company to start building it out (probably with a cheap-ass WordPress/BuddyPress setup) who didn't require payment up front, and he fucked around on payment, he'd find out when they locked him out and pointed the URL to some "THESE SERVICES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED DUE TO NON-PAYMENT" page.

That would be more humiliating than the MyPillow guy's social media network.

I'm really shocked that a bunch of companies weren't rushing to crank out some kind of social media platform geared at the Trump crowd when he and his followers started getting kicked off twitter/Facebook/etc., and that Parler was the only one to rise to the top.   It's not that expensive these days to throw something together quickly, see if a bunch of Trumpers bite, and then start upgrading the platform if they do.

Then again, a lot of legitimate companies might be wary from a legal standpoint, if their members went off and started using it to organize really shady shit.

But I just can't believe some Russian company didn't set up a front company and threw something together and pulled those suckers in (insert Parler joke).

10 hours ago, Post Oak said:

I know he just hates not having Twitter.

Talked to my sister tonight, and she also noticed that certain parts of the family have basically stopped talking about Trump over the past few months.

Kicking him off of twitter has probably helped a lot of families.

WaPo is behind a paywall, but here is a link to reposted on the story https://www.stripes.com/news/us/as-trump-was-leaving-office-millions-of-dormant-pentagon-ip-addresses-sprang-to-life-1.671009

Company is under the radar, out of Plantation, Florida but the article does not necessarily confirm what Casler is suggesting. Bears watching, however, but that is a little hard to do since the DoD isn't super transparent.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Additional: Plantation is in the 22nd Congressional district, near Palm Beach. The rep is Ted Deutch (D)

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Worked out well, he barely speaks English.  

Trumpers see it as a sign of strength, but two sets of independent researchers in Speech Pathology finished their study of ever President who had substantial "TV time" from Kennedy to Trump.  Analyzed a random 50 hours of scripted/teleprompted speech and 50 hours of off-the-cuff speech (public appearances, press conferences, etc.) and then, using long-proven mathematical sampling, can project out to what that person's primary and secondary vocabulary totals are. 

As expected, Trump's counts were by far the lowest of any U.S. President and are on par with the an average-to-above-average high school Senior.  By comparison, the highest was Bush 41.  And you don't have to have a degree in speech pathology to know that Trump's spoken syntax is on par with that of George 'The Animal' Steele in the midst of an ether binge.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

As expected, Trump's counts were by far the lowest of any U.S. President and are on par with the an average-to-above-average high school Senior. 

In terms of both rhetorical substance and style, we just spent 4 years with this guy as our president:

La-CMJ.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The Academy officially adopted the name "Oscar" for the trophies in 1939.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Awards

A rare miss for our former President.

I don’t even give a shit about the oscars and even I know that. 
I wonder if he was watching and got pissed that the apprentice didn’t win for best picture 

• Hook 'Em 1

Trump Media Group.

Lulz.  It's dead because Trump doesn't want to/or can't cough up any money, plus it wasn't his idea because someone else pitched it to him, meaning they would want their cut as well.

https://www.axios.com/trump-spac-media-group-cd06b0bb-0d2e-4ded-a6f0-2a3cb715d240.html

Donald Trump last month was pitched on launching a multi-billion dollar media and technology company built around his personal brand, with the idea that it could go public via a SPAC.

Behind the scenes: The 24-page presentation made its way to Trump's desk at Mar-a-Lago, although it does not seem to have gained traction with the former president.

One individual listed as being part of the proposed management team says he is no longer involved, while another says he was never affiliated with the effort.

Trump Media Group — headed by Trump as its CEO, chairman and president — is referred to in the pitch deck as "a conservative media powerhouse that will rival the liberal media and fight back against 'Big Tech' companies of Silicon Valley."

It was to be comprised of three divisions: Trump+ (a subscription-based content business that gets compared to Netflix and Disney+), Trump Social Media (which would take a stake in existing companies or build its own), and Trump Technologies (which would provide alternatives to internet services like AWS and Stripe, and promise not to censor customers).

It forecast a base case valuation of $15 billion, with Trump+ alone at $9.2 billion.

It also suggested that TMG would go public, and presumably raise capital, via a SPAC. No mention of other funding sources, including if Trump would be asked to invest.

The bottom line: While this particular proposal seems dead in the water, it offers a glimpse into the sorts of business endeavors being presented to Trump, who has expressed interest in building a new media company.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump Media Group.

Lulz.  It's dead because Trump doesn't want to/or can't cough up any money, plus it wasn't his idea because someone else pitched it to him, meaning they would want their cut as well.

https://www.axios.com/trump-spac-media-group-cd06b0bb-0d2e-4ded-a6f0-2a3cb715d240.html

Trump is going to spend the next 3 years pretending that he is gonna run for president while sucking up a bunch of money from the rubes. Then he will eventually announce he’s decided not to run, endorse whatever asshole has paid him and kisses his ass the most and when the press asks him about the campaign donations, he will reply “what campaign donations?”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Gee. I wonder why?

You see, you have your summary.  Then your executive summary.  Then the summary of the executive summary.  And now you have to have the Trump summary.  For a guy so good at negotiating, Trump has absolutely no grasp of details.  I often think of his interview with the Axios guy who had all those detailed graphs.  And if anything, everyone in America should be better at is reading tables and charts during Covid-19.  And there's Trump with that single bar graph that only has four bars.  And there's not even anything on the X axis of it.  But I know, it's a feature...not a bug. 

The U.S. electorate doesn't like policy wonks in the Oval Office, and for good reason---it was intended to be Head of State, not Head of Government.  But the heaviest reading Trump did in office was that 4-bar graph during a pandemic and he didn't even really seem to understand it all that well either despite probably having it on him all day before the interview.  

Yep, and FeFe...adds up to 22 in the alphabet.  Cov-22.  The year that the Covid pandemic would finally end around the globe..thanks be to Trump

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Trump Media Group.

Top 30 Prestige Worldwide GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement