Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

17 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

haha. fuck you, cocksucker

A Misdemeanor charge? No way to bounce back from a life-shattering event like a misdemeanor charge.

And people all-time puffin up about their "6-figure-job" as if it's 1978 and making 6 figures means you are the Big Daddy Warbucks of your town. This is 2022, we're using the Lira. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Too bad Richard.  I hear a good credit rating in federal prison can really make them go easier on you.  You pissed away your life and livelihood to participate in an insurrectionist crime.  After I kiss my children goodnight tonight, I am going to pray I find out what prison you end up in, and make penpal friends with every inmate I can find.  Honestly, not much will probably happen to you on the inside...but I want to write to your family every month and let them know we plan to kill you while you're inside.  Just so they can know sheer terror.  By the time you get home, you will all be shells of your former selves and you'll do the world a favor and swallow a bullet while awaiting a pardon that will never come.  

The horrors that await you and your family, and you're worried about your retirement account.  You fucking child.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Too bad Richard.  I hear a good credit rating in federal prison can really make them go easier on you.  You pissed away your life and livelihood to participate in an insurrectionist crime.  After I kiss my children goodnight tonight, I am going to pray I find out what prison you end up in, and make penpal friends with every inmate I can find.  Honestly, not much will probably happen to you on the inside...but I want to write to your family every month and let them know we plan to kill you while you're inside.  Just so they can know sheer terror.  By the time you get home, you will all be shells of your former selves and you'll do the world a favor and swallow a bullet while awaiting a pardon that will never come.  

The horrors that await you and your family, and you're worried about your retirement account.  You fucking child.  

Dude....  What the fuck?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/4/2022 at 3:44 PM, Gil Bang said:

Based on his story he must have already been divorced before this happened.

46 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Should I have not done that while out on bail?

When he stormed the Capitol, Beddingfield was on bail for first-degree attempted murder in connection with the December 2019 shooting of a 17-year-old in a Walmart parking lot, when Beddingfield was 19. He was initially held on $1 million bail, but he secured pretrial release when bail was lowered to $100,000. 

Video compiled with the help of online investigators shows Beddingfield at the front of the mob outside the Capitol, jabbing at the police line with his American flag, throwing a metal object at the police, and appearing to give a Nazi salute.

56 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Wagers on whether this piece of shit ends up being the next Kyle Rittenhouse?  Details from the attempted murder charge:

Jason Beddingfield said his son has never been in trouble with the law and this was a situation where he said his son was defending himself.

“It wasn’t like he was just randomly shooting at people,  but he was robbed and he’s now facing these charges. And we’re trying to do the best we can and I’m sorry that somebody got shot, but also this would not have happened if he had been robbed,” explained Jason Beddingfield.

Suspect in Walmart shooting was being robbed before shots were fired, family says | CBS 17

He'S JUsT a PaTRiOT wHo BeLiEVeS iN ThE 2Nd AMenDmeNT aND HonESt ElECtiOnS!1!

• Rage+1 1

On 2/4/2022 at 4:09 PM, Lobo said:

Maybe his family wants him dead.

30 minutes ago, Gap03 said:

Wagers on whether this piece of shit ends up being the next Kyle Rittenhouse?  Details from the attempted murder charge:

Suspect in Walmart shooting was being robbed before shots were fired, family says | CBS 17

He'S JUsT a PaTRiOT wHo BeLiEVeS iN ThE 2Nd AMenDmeNT aND HonESt ElECtiOnS!1!

It's just ATTEMPTED murder, y'all. Nobody's dead, chyah.

• Haha 3

At some point, these bullies are going to engage the wrong person:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/beatty-rogers-kiss-my-ass-b2010733.html

Republicancongressman apologized to a Black female Democratic colleague for saying he could “kiss my ass” after she asked him to wear a mask.

Rep Joyce Beatty, a congresswoman from Ohio, tweeted that she had politely asked Rep Hal Rogers of Kentucky to wear a mask when riding the House train.

“He then poked my back, demanding I get on the train. When I asked him not to touch me, he responded, ‘kiss my ass,’” wrote Ms Beatty, who is chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus.

• Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

We should start a betting pool of how Chonk our girl Jenna will be when she emerges, ranging from 1 (pre-prison Jenna) to 10 (Roseanne Barr minus the smooth diplomatic manner.)

I'm going "plus" on the weight side, shorter hair, and hopefully at least one visible bruise.

• Drool 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

When does our friend Jenna get out?  She went in before Christmas.  Should be about 10 more days, right?  I wonder if she will continue her Attention Whore ways?

It's coming up soon.  We had a chola friend of ours on the inside send her home address a note from her---but with the prison postmark on the envelope.  I'm hoping it doesn't get tossed by whoever is handling her fanmail while she's inside.  Because I went to a lot of trouble to get this other inmate to notice something about Jenna's routine and activities that she could put in the letter to add authenticity to it.  so that Jenna would know the rest of the letter is legit.  This other inmate is getting out this summer and wants to come help Jenna stage homes for open houses.  And she's from the RGV so she'll be back in Texas obviously in a few months after Jenna.  Should make Jenna pretty fucking nervous.  Then again, Jenna's a stone-cold cunt so we may have to try something else.  I dunno.  Making people look over their shoulder for years at a time is so goddamn fun.  

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

When does our friend Jenna get out?  She went in before Christmas.  Should be about 10 more days, right?  I wonder if she will continue her Attention Whore ways?

If you don't think she's been angling to score six episodes on Love After Lockup, then you don't know our Jenna. She is made for Lifetime TV.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

As soon as she gets a dye job, she’ll be back spouting her bullshit on social media.