Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Body in Congress? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The choice is “raise the black flag and start splitting throats.” The MTG’s of this world need to be attacked. Brutally, mercilessly, and relentlessly. She needs to be hated, mocked, and taunted in every aspect of her life, at every waking moment, driving her to insanity or suicide.
They don’t follow rules and norms. We shouldn’t either. It’s stupid to box under Marquess of Queensberry rules when your opponent is swinging a folding chair. The better move is to metaphorically swing a nail-studded baseball bat back at her, and anyone who supports her. And slash her tires. And burn her house down. And salt her fields. Do not stop until she is crushed and defeated. Then keep going and desecrate the corpse.
These are the rules now. Play by them.

Jesus, dude.  I was responding to someone who wondered if he was part of the problem because he laughed.  One can laugh at the absurdity and still feel compelled to fight back.

40 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The choice is “raise the black flag and start splitting throats.” The MTG’s of this world need to be attacked. Brutally, mercilessly, and relentlessly. She needs to be hated, mocked, and taunted in every aspect of her life, at every waking moment, driving her to insanity or suicide.
They don’t follow rules and norms. We shouldn’t either. It’s stupid to box under Marquess of Queensberry rules when your opponent is swinging a folding chair. The better move is to metaphorically swing a nail-studded baseball bat back at her, and anyone who supports her. And slash her tires. And burn her house down. And salt her fields. Do not stop until she is crushed and defeated. Then keep going and desecrate the corpse.

3218100474.jpg&ehk=7TAYWtRHmgjzdYCqZDEFU

1140-the-equalizer-denzel-washington-mov

OIP.VH1RJ6ozK2m4JtLhPa5oxAAAAA?rs=1&pid=

Movie-review-A-History-of-Violence.jpg&e

Figuratively speaking of course.

• Like 1

MTG can talk shit all she wants and post however many workout videos she wants. She is all bark and no bite.

If she ever discussed these things with Crockett in the ring, it would be over about 5 seconds in. Ultimately, these people know they’re cowards, but they have an insatiable need to fool everyone else into thinking they’re not.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

She's remarkably ugly, and I'm not just referring to looks.  Her smug self-satisfaction at her lame "gotchas" is astonishing.

And then she has the gall to criticize AOC's intellect.  Uhh . . .

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, PhillyD said:

I was following all of this last night and laughing my ass off but there did come a point where I thought of all of the above.  I don't think it is possible with MTG in the room.  Her, and people like her, drag everyone down to their level.  In one of the clips, it seemed to dawn on one member of Congress that the American people deserve better and apologized.  Of all people, it was Boobert so of course I don't think it was sincere.  I've also heard it said people get the government they deserve and then I get depressed at how fucked up a civilization we have become since winning WW2.

There was several million dollars in taxpayer salaries who are supposed to lead in that room but instead they were showing their ass to everyone.  I guess because I was laughing at it, I must also be part of the problem.  I have no idea how we get out of it. 

I’ll just say that there are those in the world who want to destroy and delegitimize all governing and social institutions in the US and this is exactly what they want.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

I’ll just say that there are those in the world who want to destroy and delegitimize all governing and social institutions in the US and this is exactly what they want.

It’s already happened. We live in their new paradigm - it only takes one party shitting in the punchbowl of society to turn it into shit punch, and that has happened. Might as well play to win now.
  • Hook 'Em 5

3 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

AOC was also a bartender in Queens.  I also wouldn't fuck with anyone from Souf Dallas named Jasmine.  She prolly been in a 2am fight at a Waffle House at some point.

Yeah, well, MTG lives under a bridge in an enchanted forest. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

I don’t find any of that funny or entertaining. In fact, I’m so angry I could just have a threesome with Crockett and AOC.

Or how about Jasmine and Stefanik? Crockett and Tubbs. Hey o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I really want Raskin to post on surly.  He's hilarious.  That look on his face when Comer was all "wut?" was perfect.

Crockett and AOC went off.  "Baby girl" was beautiful.  Who was the woman trying to get them to stand down?

Seems I saw it was Luna trying to rein in AOC.   

I can not imagine what it would be like to be that intelligent and have to try to get some sort of logical legislation done with the ignorant attention whores.  I am very surprised we don't see more outbursts like this.    I mean talking civilly with these people isn't working, so JC is just talking to them like the middle school mean girl bitches they want to be, in terms they get.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm still laughing at MTG's shade thrown at AOC over her "intelligence".  Honors grad from BU versus a generic schlub from UGA.  Yeah, I know where I'm putting my money.

I have found that flustered, cornered people who are feeling threatened tend to reflexively throw out insults that have been hurtful to them in the past, usually dating back to childhood.  A lot of times those insults thus make no sense in the current context.  MTG has obviously been called stupid her entire life (for obvious reasons), and the cuts run deep. 

Edited by Horn Dog
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s already happened. We live in their new paradigm - it only takes one party shitting in the punchbowl of society to turn it into shit punch, and that has happened. Might as well play to win now.

I've been wondering about a scenario in November if some kind of Republican BS were to take place (Ariz, Nev, Wisky) where the legislature says "ELECTION INTERFERENCE" and it gets backed up by that state's supreme court and by Alito and the Boyz.  So Trump is declared the winner.  

And in between all that the Roberts Court says, yes, the prez has immunity in some circumstances.

Wondering if Biden would say "Fuck it.  Generals are you with me?" and they all get in a circle, put out their right hand, and on the count of three yell "U.S.A.!" and unleash martial law, declare Jeffries the speaker, Biden gets sworn in again, and The Purge of the Supremes begins along with a full FBI/CIA investigation of Ron Johnson and the rest of the Moscow 4th of July partiers and Gosar and MGT and Lauren "Canned Heat" Boebert to to Leavenworth or Gitmo.  

So after the dust settles, we past some sane laws to ensure proper behaviour henceforth so this shit never happens again.

This is me when I'm sober but I plan on double margarita happy hour around 6pm

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

I wonder where we'd be if some Parkland parent had savagely beaten her ass for following their kids around and heckling them. I'm talking the Georgia trailer park special. Broken jaw, knock out a few teeth, maybe break a rib. Would she have crawled back to the holler and opened a strip mall crossfit gym, never to be heard from again? 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

AOC was also a bartender in Queens.  I also wouldn't fuck with anyone from Souf Dallas named Jasmine.  She prolly been in a 2am fight at a Waffle House at some point.

Jasmine Crockett reminds me of my friend’s hot, smart, successful, always well-dressed aunt who would start taking her rings off if we talked back when she was yelling at us. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

Jasmine Crockett reminds me of my friend’s hot, smart, successful, always well-dressed aunt who would start taking her rings off if we talked back when she was yelling at us. 

Pics of frnds aunt pls.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

57124f95-244f-434b-b9de-7c32369fd7da_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

That really is the best part.  Raskin is dying and Comer is like "Do wut?"

I can just picture Comer completely unaware of what’s happening saying with his accent, “I need all the butch bodies to sit on the right and all the fake eyelashes to sit on the left so I can know who is who.”

1CCCC6AA-9054-4129-BEBD-DB77EF6DC930.jpeg.7372ac64c64d60438b64834c772d6d7d.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

cornered people who are feeling threatened tend to reflexively throw(ing) out insults that have been hurtful to them in the past

New Surly motto?

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

I've been wondering about a scenario in November if some kind of Republican BS were to take place (Ariz, Nev, Wisky) where the legislature says "ELECTION INTERFERENCE" and it gets backed up by that state's supreme court and by Alito and the Boyz.  So Trump is declared the winner.  

And in between all that the Roberts Court says, yes, the prez has immunity in some circumstances.

Wondering if Biden would say "Fuck it.  Generals are you with me?" and they all get in a circle, put out their right hand, and on the count of three yell "U.S.A.!" and unleash martial law, declare Jeffries the speaker, Biden gets sworn in again, and The Purge of the Supremes begins along with a full FBI/CIA investigation of Ron Johnson and the rest of the Moscow 4th of July partiers and Gosar and MGT and Lauren "Canned Heat" Boebert to to Leavenworth or Gitmo.  

So after the dust settles, we past some sane laws to ensure proper behaviour henceforth so this shit never happens again.

This is me when I'm sober but I plan on double margarita happy hour around 6pm

The problem with this is in that scenario the generals soon realize they are the ones with the real power, and given that fact, what do they need a civilian government for?

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

6 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Dems need to be all

9e3f2bb1-f6cc-4916-821b-359c48dd5c94_tex

the-chicago-way-the-untouchables.gif

c962b3c8-a30e-479e-8125-220bb4202095_tex

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Y’all realize that people started talking like this on the right during the Tea Party days and that’s how we ended up with Trump and his MTG minions, don’t you?

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

She’s from St. Louis.

As a child, sure.  

She’s been in Houston, Texarkana, and Dallas since at least 2004. You know she reminded you of some of your cousins in that clip 

Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Satchel said:

SIAP:

Not on either team but I'm starting to fall in love with this woman. I first came to know of her after watching her on This Week a couple Sundays ago.

She deserves her own thread 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Unfortunately I think mtg would wallop her

MTG is a bully, and you deal with bullies now just like you would when you were in fifth grade - you spend a few weeks with a training dummy, practicing on the genitals with a good swift kick and their jaw with a solid flashlight or crowbar. At some point you get them alone/off guard, you kick their nads into their chest and slam the flashlight or crowbar across their jaw, and while they are lying there, you quietly inform them that if they bully you any more, you've paid some homeless men $50 to kill their mom and do sex things to their dad.  You may get suspended from school for a while, may have to talk to a counselor, but just keep mentioning that you were bullied and the school and district weren't doing anything and your parents were about to sue the principal and teachers, and they'll eventually let you back in.  Or you tell them that your dad knows where there are plenty of deep coal pits full of water in northeastern Oklahoma where a body could be dumped and never found and it would be a real shame if something happened to their parents.  Make sure and have your dad near by, glaring at them when you say it.

Okay, that might not work with MTG because of the steroids and Neanderthals feeling pain different than we humans, but MTG would fold the moment she got hit, and start squealing for a microphone to claim that liberals were oppressing her and George Soros was behind it.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

MTG is a bully, and you deal with bullies now just like you would when you were in fifth grade - you spend a few weeks with a training dummy, practicing on the genitals with a good swift kick and their jaw with a solid flashlight or crowbar. At some point you get them alone/off guard, you kick their nads into their chest and slam the flashlight or crowbar across their jaw, and while they are lying there, you quietly inform them that if they bully you any more, you've paid some homeless men $50 to kill their mom and do sex things to their dad.  You may get suspended from school for a while, may have to talk to a counselor, but just keep mentioning that you were bullied and the school and district weren't doing anything and your parents were about to sue the principal and teachers, and they'll eventually let you back in.  Or you tell them that your dad knows where there are plenty of deep coal pits full of water in northeastern Oklahoma where a body could be dumped and never found and it would be a real shame if something happened to their parents.  Make sure and have your dad near by, glaring at them when you say it.

Okay, that might not work with MTG because of the steroids and Neanderthals feeling pain different than we humans, but MTG would fold the moment she got hit, and start squealing for a microphone to claim that liberals were oppressing her and George Soros was behind it.

IMG_3450.gif.fd8523f3bb6ba1468cc5c80e3e4ce8bd.gif

• Haha 5
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Unfortunately I think mtg would wallop her

Lol, no.  AOC would beat the Karen all the way out out of that bitch and leave her clutching Herb Dean's ankle in a puddle of mascara and tears.

• Like 1

Y’all realize that people started talking like this on the right during the Tea Party days and that’s how we ended up with Trump and his MTG minions, don’t you?

Yes, 100%. Which sent us to hell.
You seem to think that if we don’t fight back, we’ll magically teleport out of hell. We won’t. Once one side chooses violence, then the rules of the game have been set.
That’s why some of us decried their descent into that insanity at the time: once you choose that path, you’ve chosen It for everyone. That’s our entire point. They shouldn’t have done it. But they did. And now there’s no going back.
So…fight to win.
Lol, no.  AOC would beat the Karen all the way out out of that bitch and leave her clutching Herb Dean's ankle in a puddle of mascara and tears.

This. MTG is one of those stupid gym rats who thinks how much they lifted in CrossFit routine XYZ means they’re a badass fighter.
AOC knows that you win fights by fighting dirty, cutting her ass with a broken bottle, and spitting on her when she’s on the ground crying.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pancho said:

As a child, sure.  

She’s been in Houston, Texarkana, and Dallas since at least 2004. You know she reminded you of some of your cousins in that clip 

Bruhh GIF by reactionseditor

My cousins are from St. Louis.