Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

You seem awfully mad. Todays a good day. Unfuck yourself

the GIF was annoying the first eight times you posted it, when you then go and post it intentionally it shows you are the exact fuckstick he is talking about.

and to top it off, it was and still is a shitty gif choice.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, immamac said:

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

it sucks shit because when you goto the site on mobile (atleast for me) this fucking giant popup comes up that takes half the screen asking if you want to use tapatalk.  any chance you can remove that? 

1 minute ago, NoName said:

the GIF was annoying the first eight times you posted it, when you then go and post it intentionally it shows you are the exact fuckstick he is talking about.

and to top it off, it was and still is a shitty gif choice.

Well you stay mad about a gif. No one knew tapa was fucked but as long as your pussy continues to be infected on a great day I’ll keep posting it to see you bitch like a whiny cunt 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Gerry - was told 50/50 with Greene yesterday, was skeptical.  Still thinks we're in it.   Sark and Flood in home, so knows Texas is in it. 

Nahlin - would take Greene, without worrying about any impact on Campbell.  (Talking about a possible crunch, and either/or scenario.)

Chuckling about Coleman's recruiting impact (connected to Greene) ... almost like Coleman is sure to be gone??

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

I love how all of a sudden Texas is back to being an "in" option for all the big names. Yes we won't get that many of them, but how many were talking about UT like this in the Herman years?

The under 55 years old money got tired of this shit, and the patrician attitudes of the blue hairs, and crowd sourced a bunch of NIL money.  The staff deserves recognition for building relationships with these players to bring it all home.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

Can you stupid tapatalk fucks just not use tapatalk for one fucking day? There is nothing wrong with the site and tapatalk is actually responsible for the majority of the borkage. I Fucking hate that piece of shit plugin. Be normal like 98% of the other fucking users. 

Damn didn’t realize it was ever an issue. Switching now sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

Damn didn’t realize it was ever an issue. Switching now sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 3

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting