Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

20 minutes ago, sidis said:

what is even the point?  and you know i'm an everton fan.

Yeah, the years I went, we won state in Basketball, so I guess I have that. But it was bad. Granted I think like 2 years after I graduated, MHS went to the State Championship and lost on the last play of the game, lol.

Just now, MoJames said:

Yeah, the years I went, we won state in Basketball, so I guess I have that. But it was bad. Granted I think like 2 years after I graduated, MHS went to the State Championship and lost on the last play of the game, lol.

That was a fucking heartbreaking way to lose a game. Can’t believe they didn’t have like 8 safeties back there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

did gerry every give his shazz preston insights?

yep

I think Stewart is going to end up like Petersen did. I will never forget him putting on that OU hat and saying “Texas is good but if you want to win championships, you go to Oklahoma!” during the All-Star game. Fuck him for that. I hope every member of the 2005 team shows him what a proper championship ring looks like. He got a bag but nothing else

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, NTVTXN said:

Yes. Have you seen the Yeezy shit they’re making? 
And the Hardin shoe? Which looks like then same damn shoe every season. Or the Dame shoe? 
Adi hasn’t made a good shoe since the Forum…

I don't know what any of this means. I just know that's a shitty hat. 

38 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I have been in meetings since 10, was very excited to scroll through the thread on probably the best NSD in recent memory. Got through the first 4 Jessie Armstead posts before jumping to the end. I cannot imagine how many crayons were consumed today by surly posters but I am buying some Crayola stock as we speak

Sorry boss. I was just looking for help with his name. Didn't know it'd turn into 100 posts on the life of Jessie. Great thing about Surly when it comes to football is someone around here knows everything. Haha.

25 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

I tried it out the "app" last week, and though it's miles better than browsing on safari/etc... (lots of things are), not allowing me to post pictures directly from my phone was the huge deal breaker. But, in an effort to help the site stay up and good, I'll give it another shot tonight (if I can find it).

This is the absolute dumbest thread to play board helper in, but you can attach photos directly from the mobile site. 

add files button. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

A&M still feels great about Evan and Luci is pretty much saying Harris is in. Would be curious to see what IT says but I think Luci is lying about Harris because if he was in he’d just sign today

Have screencaps of what exactly Looch is spewing? As for lying, there's a reason he has "Baghdad Bob" as one of his (many) monikers. 

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting