Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

Just now, Deej said:

Well, he's saying it. Homeopathy is bullshit, but he's rolling it out there as to why he didn't need to be vaccinated. NFL should suspend him for the rest of the season, and dole out some punishment to the Packers for looking the other way.

I read that he told the NFL about this BS and that he and his homeopathic doctor believed he now was "immunized" and had COVID anti-bodies. The league doctors disagreed and they considered him unvaccinated, as they should have, and made him follow the protocols for unvaccinated players. It's why he's ineligible for immediate re-instatement with a negative test. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

he lied about being vaccinated and therefore broke protocols endangering everyone who was adhering to protocols because, you know, breakthrough cases.

$1 Million fine.

same thing with airline pilots wanting special dispensation.

presidential declaration: get jabbed or we take your pension and you pound sand.

i've had it with having to mask up with the hordes in airports because we have to protect the too-big-too-fail airlines' right to run an operation at a loss so the bridge and tunnel dregs of humanity can fly places they don't need to go.

oh yeah, sorry.

fuck wodgers.  lying fucker.

He lied about being vaccinated?

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

yep. said he was "immunized" or some shit. The only way to be "immunized" is to get the vaccine. Ergo, lied his ass off.

Gotcha. I think he was being dishonest by trying to skate the question based on what I've seen. I think being dishonest is different than lying, but we are probably splitting hairs.

6 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

ivermectin or bleach direct injected into veins probably.  seems like that type of moron to me based on his history

Judging by his fiance/wife's comments he's more of a granola type who tries every holistic remedy known to man before trying conventional medicine. She eats clay because some taxi driver told her about it. My guess is that his "holistic immunization" was her idea. 

Pussy will forever and always remain undefeated. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn
  • Haha 1

Just now, Catdaddyhorn said:

Judging by his fiance/wife's comments he's more of a granola type who tries every holistic remedy known to man before trying conventional medicine. She eats clay because some taxi driver told her about it. My guess is that his "holistic immunization" was her idea. 

Pussy will forever and always remain undefeated. 

lol   good point.  

i like your comment on calling bleach injections and ivermectin 'conventional medicine".   Maybe we should go back to letting the anti vaxxers believe this bullshit from their idol and then we normals could go back to not wearing masks quicker.  

I assumed people in this thread really intended to say  "holistic" instead of "homeopathic".   It's easy to get the two crackpot terms mixed up, but one is orders of magnitude stupider than the other.  Now I see MSM reports saying Rodgers told the NFL he had a "homeopathic treatment ".     

Holy Shit Balls Batman, how fucking stupid is Rodgers?  

Unless homeopathic is now being used to describe something different, it's the idea that like-cures-like and the more-diluted-the-more-powerful.  Find something that causes a rash, dilute it to the point there there are no more molecules of the original stuff, and like magic, it will cure rashes.  Even people into Essential Oils things that shit is crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Aaron, who told you put the immunization balm on?  If you're gonna put an immunization balm on, let a doctor put it on.  Where'd you get that balm anyway?"

"The Maestro did." 

What are you talking about, Maestro?  

29 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Those of us who are of a certain age can sit back and say that we've known for damned near two decades that Aaron Rodgers was an obnoxious and stupid fucking douchebag.  

It's so nice to live long enough to see oneself vindicated.

Don't worry, Aaron. No matter what happens the next couple of weeks, we'll always have Hattiesburg.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Maybe he meant “immunized” because he already had it and now has natural immunity.

No and that wouldn't hold up as it's undetermined how long natural immunity lasts.  From most reports, he meant he used a homeopathic treatment which was supposed to increase his immunity system.  Hence, his careful term.  He petitioned over the summer for this treatment but was wisely denied at this time.

The NFL is now investigating (probably because of the public outcry) and it probably won't end up good for him.  Besides the obvious places he wasn't following protocols, now they'll interview everyone who was near him, in a meeting room with him, review video footage, etc to get a sense of how arbitrary Green Bay was with enforcing the agreed upon protocols and how reckless Rodgers was with regard to COVID.  The issue for the league is, how much to punish him.  Fine?  Fine and suspension?  What happens to GB?  Fine?  Fine and removal of future draft picks?  The NFL would rather not do much and do it quietly for one of the league's best and most high profile players, but the horse may be out of the immunization barn now.

10 hours ago, Deej said:

Well, he's saying it. Homeopathy is bullshit, but he's rolling it out there as to why he didn't need to be vaccinated. NFL should suspend him for the rest of the season, and dole out some punishment to the Packers for looking the other way.

tenor.gif?itemid=5875342

Rodgers views all stem from the earth momma beliefs of his weirdo girl. 

She once told David Letterman that she eats clayas part of a detoxification diet. The “Divergent” star has also said she gargles sesame oil for whiter teeth, and sunbathes her private area after being inspired by an herbalist.