Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, SEC said:

I like when Aaron Rodgers put on his big boy pants and pretended he was an expert because he had read 500 pages on masks, because 500 pages is a fucking lot and if someone has read that much, they know their shit.

My roommate in college got the highest score in the nation on the MCAT. Dude would read like 8 or 9 thousand+ page textbooks as an undergrad each semester. And that's before he even entered med school, that's all just the undergrad prerequesits to begin to be a doctor. Like, 500 pages doesn't even begin to sniff how much actual doctors have read on this subject.

What a fucking dipshit.

UserName doesn’t check out. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Reynolds Woodcock said:

You don’t have to look too far

Was really hoping for a ManInBlack/Alpha Horn check in for this thread.

AlphaHorn lol.  What kind of dipshit decides that’s a great username?  I mean, if he did pick that to be ironic, sure, go ahead.  But he really thinks he’s some super Male here to whip all us beta cucks into shape.  Such a tragedy.    

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

David Faber is killing it daily on Squawk 

Absolutely! He wants kids but doesn’t even talk to his own parents or sibling(s). He’d deny them the chance to know their own family. Shailene whatever her name is is perfect for him. She’s an idiot. I guaranteed she’s from that same school of Hollywood bs that he spouts. What’s really insidious is he lied to his teammates. What a fucking pos. I hope this pushes him to retire. He cares for nothing but Kaaron 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Scooter Monzingo said:

You’re correct. ESPN picked it up and is running clips of that.

McAfee should be on tv. It’s criminal that we have all these sports shows 90% of which are total crap and this guys stuff is great. He was a great guest for MNF with the Manning bros.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, SEC said:

I like when Aaron Rodgers put on his big boy pants and pretended he was an expert because he had read 500 pages on masks, because 500 pages is a fucking lot and if someone has read that much, they know their shit.

My roommate in college got the highest score in the nation on the MCAT. Dude would read like 8 or 9 thousand+ page textbooks as an undergrad each semester. And that's before he even entered med school, that's all just the undergrad prerequesits to begin to be a doctor. Like, 500 pages doesn't even begin to sniff how much actual doctors have read on this subject.

What a fucking dipshit.

Yeah but how many of those pages were about masks?  Probably one sentence and a graphic or two:  masks have been proven to slow the spread of infectious diseases. See graph A. 

• Hook 'Em 1

esipn article:

"You know, my desire to immunize myself was what was best for my body, and that's why this is so important to me," Rodgers said. "My medical team advising me that the danger of an adverse event [to a vaccine] was greater than the risk of getting COVID and recovering. So I made a decision that was in the best interest of my body."

Rodgers said he had COVID symptoms on Tuesday and tested positive the next day. He did not feel well on Thursday but said he felt much better on Friday.

The Packers, the NFL and the players' union have been aware of Rodgers' status since shortly after he reported for training camp in July. He said he believed he would win the appeal until, according to him, one of the doctors involved in his appeal said: "It's impossible for a vaccinated person to get COVID or spread COVID."

"At that point, I knew that I was definitely not going to win the appeal, and it was very shortly thereafter denied," Rodgers said. "And we know now that information is totally false that was given to me."

A league source said no doctor from the league or the jointly agreed upon infectious disease consultants ever communicated with Rodgers. In mid-August, a member of the Packers medical staff inquired with the NFLPA medical director on behalf of a player who asked if the medical director would consider whether an alternative, homeopathic treatment could qualify the player as "fully vaccinated."

Rodgers also said the NFL sent someone to speak to the Packers about vaccinations because at the time they were 19th among the 32 teams in vaccination rates.

3 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

esipn article:

"You know, my desire to immunize myself was what was best for my body, and that's why this is so important to me," Rodgers said. "My medical team advising me that the danger of an adverse event [to a vaccine] was greater than the risk of getting COVID and recovering. So I made a decision that was in the best interest of my body."

Rodgers said he had COVID symptoms on Tuesday and tested positive the next day. He did not feel well on Thursday but said he felt much better on Friday.

The Packers, the NFL and the players' union have been aware of Rodgers' status since shortly after he reported for training camp in July. He said he believed he would win the appeal until, according to him, one of the doctors involved in his appeal said: "It's impossible for a vaccinated person to get COVID or spread COVID."

"At that point, I knew that I was definitely not going to win the appeal, and it was very shortly thereafter denied," Rodgers said. "And we know now that information is totally false that was given to me."

A league source said no doctor from the league or the jointly agreed upon infectious disease consultants ever communicated with Rodgers. In mid-August, a member of the Packers medical staff inquired with the NFLPA medical director on behalf of a player who asked if the medical director would consider whether an alternative, homeopathic treatment could qualify the player as "fully vaccinated."

Rodgers also said the NFL sent someone to speak to the Packers about vaccinations because at the time they were 19th among the 32 teams in vaccination rates.

So some homeopathic doctor got a hold of the virus and diluted it down to nothing?

Charlie Day Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

He said he believed he would win the appeal until, according to him, one of the doctors involved in his appeal said: "It's impossible for a vaccinated person to get COVID or spread COVID."

Haha what the fuck. No actual doctor would ever say that. Hell, no halfway reasonable person would ever say that. 

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

McAfee should be on tv. It’s criminal that we have all these sports shows 90% of which are total crap and this guys stuff is great. He was a great guest for MNF with the Manning bros.

He was on ESPN for a bit, but chose to go his own route.  I'm guessing he sees a bigger opportunity and a shitload more autonomy in growing his podcast/radio show and overall brand on his own. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Rodgers said that he is “not some anti-vaxx, flat-earther.” He also asked, “If the vaccine is so great, then how come people are still getting COVID and spreading COVID?”

+++

Asymptomatic transmission was identified in the 2nd week of march 2020.  18 months.  You can contract, carry and transmit and never know you had it.

Fuck the league for allowing this idiot to play.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Every Friday night on Fox, he's the color guy for WWE Smackdown. McAfee is just as fucking weird as Rodgers.

• Hook 'Em 1

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

That dumb cunt isn’t allergic to any of these ingredients 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

What do you know about medicine?  I have a weird allergy, so I’m more sympathetic to his claim than most, but I also have an actual doctor that could sign a letter attesting to my allergy.  I’m guessing if I was Aaron Rodgers I would have had that shit lined up in advance if I was going to take this stance.  He dumb.

this was sarcasm.

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Replace the mRNA with some processed chicken and you’ve got yourself a McNugget. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

9 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Rodgers said. "My medical team advising me that the danger of an adverse event [to a vaccine] was greater than the risk of getting COVID and recovering.”

Since we now know Rodgers uses specific words for misdirection, can we guess what “medical team” means? If he was referencing an MD, he would have said doctor but he didn’t. Medical team could be interpreted to just about anything including someone recommending vitamins. And we also know that he considers Joe Rogan for advice on getting better from Covid.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I have a weird allergy

My younger brother was atopic so I’m sympathetic in general regarding weird allergies. Having said that

He’s not allergic to mRNA or he’d be dead

Acetic acid / sodium acetate is vinegar and salt. Sucrose is table sugar. The likelihood he is allergic to either is vanishingly small  

A few PEG formulations are used as the active ingredient in bowel prep solutions and miralax so maybe that one, but again super rare

The others there is no likely source by which he would have been exposed to even know he had the allergy other than by getting the vax. 

tl/dr he lying

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2