Oh nothing, just Michael Flynn calling for an open air coup

hpslugga

38 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

How are they not considered terrorists? 

If that video is in Arabic, GoP would be using it to fund raise and the GoP hillbillies would be screaming for their death 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t believe the lunatic fringe controls the Republican Party and none of these people calling for a coup represent me directly.

Also, Ted Cruz represents you and I am quite certain that you voted for him twice, and, although he hasn't used the "coup" word, organized the group of 11 Senators who objected to the electors in the battleground states.

That was bullshit of the purest ray serene and Felito fucking knew it.  So, it's either a coup outright or supporting the lunacy.  Pick your poison.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/01/the-folly-of-the-cruz-eleven/

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Because she was an outspoken critic of Trump. I think the party would like to move past all the election controversy nonsense and rhetoric and move forward and that’s best done with a united front. 

What's the score on this one, judges? Exceptionally lazy trolling, or borderline brilliant trolling?

"The GOP isn't controlled by the lunatic fringe."

"Then why did they shit can one of their most conservative leaders?"

"Because she was a critic of nonsensical fraud rhetoric perpetuated by lunatics...that the GOP wants to move past with a united front...by firing or primary-ing anyone with the audacity to call the lie a lie and suggest that it's time to move on..."

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

What's the score on this one, judges? Exceptionally lazy trolling, or borderline brilliant trolling?

"Because she was a critic of nonsensical fraud rhetoric perpetuated by lunatics...that the GOP wants to move past with a united front...by firing or primary-ing anyone with the audacity to call the lie a lie and suggest that it's time to move on..."

Giant rationalization that the GOP is not a destructive, lunatic fringe in service of a destructive lunatic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

He sucks as a troll. Always has. Not persuasive at all or more Importantly, not interesting. Swam was an idiot but at least his shit was unintentionally hilarious. Chrispy troll had a decent schtick to him. This just plain sucks, 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Because she was an outspoken critic of Trump. I think the party would like to move past all the election controversy nonsense and rhetoric and move forward and that’s best done with a united front. 

Does it hurt when that mushroom head hits your cervix?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Watched the video were Flynn agreed with Ron White about Mymamar or whatever, and did not know that Ron was a Marine.  

The bio information I could find on White (Wiki and Imdb) indicate that he was in the Navy, not a Marine.  There is nothing wrong with being a sailor.  Why lie about it?  

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t believe the lunatic fringe controls the Republican Party and none of these people calling for a coup represent me directly.

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

If someone rolled your balls toward a drinking straw, it would look like two kernels of corn rolling into a storm drain.

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

l o fuckin l

talk about a lack of awareness. 

who is majorie taylor greene?

fucking hilariously sad. that's you. 

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Man, I feel for you here. These people are impossible to defend. It's really difficult to rationalize these cretins in discussions with reasonable people. It looks difficult to go to bat for these dipshits. The easiest thing would be to stop doing that. But you stick to the hard path. Majority of the people with whom you're dedicated to align are in a rebellion against the truth. That in turn puts you in a position of pretending other truths aren't apparent. It's unfair that you have to pretzel your ideology around their convoluted bullshit. Stay agile. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Simpler put--how are they moving past the election controversy when they're using it to pass updated Jim Crow laws? 

• Hook 'Em 5

7 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Fuck Ron White and Michael Flynn.  Disloyal, traitorous fucks.

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

The bio information I could find on White (Wiki and Imdb) indicate that he was in the Navy, not a Marine.  There is nothing wrong with being a sailor.  Why lie about it?  

I was making a joke - the guy sounded like Ron White.

6 hours ago, GRHorn said:

You may have already been asked this, but how would you describe the leadership and principles of the GOP today?

Edit to add:

I see you were asked this question. Never mind.

Why do you vote GOP?

Edited by RomaVicta

Cheney was not the only Republican to disagree with Trump yelling conspiracy. She was just perhaps the most vocal and started making herself a distraction from moving forward. I think Republican leadership is walking a fine line trying to move on from Trump and on to the next fights. Their focus will shift on to Biden policy and midterms. 

Democratic politicians and the media are smart to try to pull focus back to the election hysteria. Cheney enabled that, thus it was deemed that she needed to go. 

• Fuck You 15

Those damn democrats in Arizona and Georgia just won’t stop rehashing the election with their vote audits, and those same elected cocksucking libruls keep keynote speaking at Q rallies too. Damn fools just need to let it go!

I really don’t know if you’re trolling, and again, either way, fuck yourself.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I think Republican leadership is walking a fine line trying to move on from Trump and on to the next fights.

Nothing suggests moving on from Trump more than going to Mar-al-Lago to bend the knee. They can't move on from Trump and stay in office. Trump is their Obi Wan Kenobi now: their only hope. The GOPs that quibble get crushed by the GOPs in charge. 

Your take is naive and blind, GR. "The next fights" will be led by Trump and his proxies and the people thralled by fear of Trump's power over so many voters.

I can't tell if you're simply fooling yourself or trying to fool us. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

Those damn democrats in Arizona and Georgia just won’t stop rehashing the election with their vote audits, and those same elected cocksucking libruls keep keynote speaking at Q rallies too. Damn fools just need to let it go!

I think it's really mental gymnastics to avoid the obvious and ineluctable conclusion.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, bluto said:

There’s isolated pockets of wackos yes. I say Republican leadership would like to move on. 

• Fuck You 9

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I say Republican leadership would like to move on. 

I think we can all agree on that. Trump was not invited in; he barged in. 

Move on? Sure they want to, but they can't. Their crooked, cancerous lives were so much easier before Donald took the drivers' seat of their criminal organization political party.

spacer.png

They're lucky he's so stable a genius.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

There’s isolated pockets of wackos yes. I say Republican leadership would like to move on. 

Yep, they want to move on from an insurrection they incited so it can't be investigated. Too divisive I suppose. Plus there are more pressing issues like a 32nd investigation into Hillary's emails. Can't ever move on from that. BENGHAZI ARGGGHGHGHGHG

That’s just completely ass backwards, the isolated pockets of wackos to the R party are the ones wanting to move on.

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Republican "leadership" is completely a fucking troll.  They are incapable of governance, only trolling, grifting and hating.

They want to move on so hard, they demoted the only member of leadership wanting to actually move on

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

They want to move on so hard, they demoted the only member of leadership wanting to actually move on

Make America Great AGAIN.  It's the "again" part.  They don't want to move on, they want to move backward.   We all know that.  They want all the benefits and none of the consequences.  Republicans are the elusive welfare queens they hated in their youth.

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I think it's blindingly obvious that he's a fucking troll.

No it's not trolling, it's the only talking point they have left. He is echoing a pretty common Republican talking point used to try and explain away the Nationalist takeover of the GOP. It's obvious that they are trying to polish a turd but it's the only move they can make.

This is all they can do now.

season 5 GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

No it's not trolling, it's the only talking point they have left. He is echoing a pretty common Republican talking point used to try and explain away the Nationalist takeover of the GOP. It's obvious that they are trying to polish a turd but it's the only move they can make.

This is all they can do now.

season 5 GIF

Yeah, it's the "we were just kidding", it was locker room talk defense.  We didn't mean it, we'll do better next time.  Nah, fuck you. 

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Rage+1 1