Oh nothing, just Michael Flynn calling for an open air coup

hpslugga

In related news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sidney-powell-claims-trump-can-simply-be-reinstated-biden-told-to-leave-white-house/ar-AAKxp5i

This all taking place in Dallas.  Does anyone know where this shitshow went down?

Edit:  looks like the Omni Dallas.

Louie Gohmert a keynote speaker.

A confederacy of dunces.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

In related news.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sidney-powell-claims-trump-can-simply-be-reinstated-biden-told-to-leave-white-house/ar-AAKxp5i

This all taking place in Dallas.  Does anyone know where this shitshow went down?

A confederacy of dunces.

Yeah there was already a big set up near the Omni on Saturday with these two douchebags with a barricade decorated with these posters “demanding a new election.” 

It’s funny that these stupid right wingers claim to be constitutionalists when well over 90% of what they’ve been suggesting be done by this “outrage” of a “rigged election” run in direct contradiction of anything the constitution has to say about presidential elections. And they have the fucking nerve to pretend to be offended when we call them stupid. As I said before, if they’re offended by that, then I’m offended that they’re offended. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

He and the rest of those clowns share a common strength: an unlimited capacity to pretend to know what they do not know, which is equaled only by their unlimited capacity to pretend not to know what they do know. 

They have literally created a make-believe reality for themselves. It'd be hilarious if it wasn't such a threat to the republic. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I mean, I think we need a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of the disgusting use of ketchup.

It’s worse than that. He puts ketchup on his steak which he orders well done.

Rich white trash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, RPM said:

If Louie Gohmert is your elected representative, you've made some poor life choices.

Under his watch Whataburger was sold to a bunch of fucking yankees.  Yes, Mrs Lincoln it was a wonderful play.

8 hours ago, BrickHorn said:

“Who’s Mike Flynn? I’ve never heard of him.”

I know Flynn. 

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Sorry, I have Colt on ignore. No I don’t support anybody saying we should have a coup. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

In related news.

A confederacy of dunces.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

I honestly don’t see how this is considered ‘politics.’ Seems bigger than that. If armed conflict breaks out, remember to keep party out of the discussion except when in designated areas.

Civil war is politics.  But 

57 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I know Flynn. 

Sorry, I have Colt on ignore. No I don’t support anybody saying we should have a coup. 

If the lunatic fringe calling for it controls the Republican Party, would you vote democrat?  Or would you support those calling for a coup with your Republican vote?

44 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Civil war is politics.  But 

If the lunatic fringe calling for it controls the Republican Party, would you vote democrat?  Or would you support those calling for a coup with your Republican vote?

I don’t believe the lunatic fringe controls the Republican Party and none of these people calling for a coup represent me directly.

• Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t believe the lunatic fringe controls the Republican Party and none of these people calling for a coup represent me directly.

Well, how about the Republican Party whose congressmen didn't vote to investigate this lunacy and its outward manifestation on 1/6?

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

We should probably have some laws against plotting the demise of our republic.  God knows the GQP version of America will.

How are they not considered terrorists? 

19 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I don’t believe the lunatic fringe controls the Republican Party

The lunatic fringe is trying to drive out anybody who doesn't 100% support Trump, and they are succeeding.

They aren't simply trying to primary Republicans who are RINOs, they are trying to primary Republicans who don't fully support Trump.

For fuck's sake, the GOP here in Texas is trying to dump Abbott because he supported mask mandates last year when hospitals were being fucking overwhelmed and there refrigerated 18-wheelers were being used as temporary morgues for covid patients.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Why did Liz Cheney lose her position, in your opinion?

Because she was an outspoken critic of Trump. I think the party would like to move past all the election controversy nonsense and rhetoric and move forward and that’s best done with a united front. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6

42 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, how about the Republican Party whose congressmen didn't vote to investigate this lunacy and its outward manifestation on 1/6?

Then, tell us. Who controls the Republican Party?

• Hook 'Em 1

Because she was an outspoken critic of Trump. I think the party would like to move past all the election controversy nonsense and rhetoric and move forward and that’s best done with a united front. 

Troll level: expert… otherwise go fuck yourself, actually either way
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

bwaahhahahahaha. Oh shit .....you were being serious. How much would you pay to just let Trump's cock lay in your mouth?

• Hook 'Em 3