2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

10 minutes ago, Viper said:

anyone know how often Jimbo wore boots at FSU?

His name is Jimbo and he's from West Virginia. I feel like his boot-wearing, hillbilly bonafides are probably perfectly legit. 

That being said, I do enjoy the image of him trying to suppress his hayseedery by wearing boat shoes and loafers exclusively while at FSU. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

His name is Jimbo and he's from West Virginia. I feel like his boot-wearing, hillbilly bonafides are probably perfectly legit. 

That being said, I do enjoy the image of him trying to suppress his hayseedery by wearing boat shoes and loafers exclusively while at FSU. 

West Virginia boots are a bit different, though

image.png.d55f771ac90a7ff9ad3e9a3c953ac1d8.png

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Bo Nix to aggy makes no sense. He’s an awful passer and his only real strength is that he’s a decent athlete/scrambler. 

Jimbo likes his QBs to sit in the pocket. 

Eli Stowers. Haynes King. Zach Calzada. James Foster. James Blackman. Malik Henry. Deondre Francois. De'Andre Johnson. JJ Cosentino. John Franklin III. Jameis Winston. 

He simply doesn't recruit QBs that fit his scheme. Nix is right in line with this list. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, golfclap said:

Eli Stowers. Haynes King. Zach Calzada. James Foster. James Blackman. Malik Henry. Deondre Francois. De'Andre Johnson. JJ Cosentino. John Franklin III. Jameis Winston. 

He simply doesn't recruit QBs that fit his scheme. Nix is right in line with this list. 

And Stowers is a TE now. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

13 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Every single Texas insider has commented on this dude.  When that happens, feel like that's usually a sign of discussions happening behind the scenes.

Looks like he's from PA.  Is there any connection?  Seems like an odd move.

29 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

He got booted from Penn State’s class after he robbed a Wawa. I assume they want him back now 

They practically give away those meatball subs during the summer so is it really stealing?

Edited by Bevo14

4 hours ago, Fud said:

Tarp posted a little bit ago that he's actually having surgery on his throwing shoulder and then giving QB another go 

Unless the surgery is getting a new arm completely, no f***ing way this works.  Guy just can't throw the ball...never could.  He was awful as a passer in HS, but could run it. 

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)