2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

This quigley guy has been a delusional okie dipshit from the day he landed like a flaming poo bag on this board months ago, but today he’s come totally unhinged and I fucking love it. I mean there is some amazing shit he’s slinging today for us bystanders. 

We’ve got:

1) the OU offense will be better without Riley

2) Caleb Williams would have walked on to be at OU

3) defending Ted Roof as some sort of wizardesque mirage of a DC as a front for Venables

4) repeated obsessive posts about how much he loves Caleb Williams while clearly vacillating offline between sobbing hysterically in a corner and beating the absolute shit out of the Caleb Williams doll he’s been making gentle love to for the past two years  

5) Jay Valai will fucking crush it at OU

This just keeps getting better and better. 

Agree, we should keep him around.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I will say Huff isn’t a guy who throws shit at the wall.  He wouldn’t tweet that if there wasn’t at least something to it.

You will hear about visits and interest etc but his destination has already been determined well before entering the portal. Everything else is leverage and avoiding tampering whispers

• Like 1

You know you've made it when @closetojumping feels threatened enough to denigrate and misrepresent you, but also not tag you. His claims and the receipts are all below so you can see for yourself. I guess he twists what I say because he agrees with me or because he thinks he can embarrass me. What is the value of embarrassing people here by misrepresenting them?

Some of you may know closetojumping in real life. Is he a name-calling bully who elevates himself by putting others down? Does he misunderstand simple prose or does he just lie about what he hears? He brags about his leadership and power. I know leaders who act like him in real life. I find them childish, and it generally doesn't end well for them.

I edited his post, leaving out the name-calling, so it would make sense with what I actually said. You can look up the posts if you want to. They're here.

CJT claims quigley said

4 hours ago, quigley said:

Venables could improve OU overall as team even with some regression in the offense.

Riley's an excellent offensive coach, and he transformed OU's recruiting. But he'd met his ceiling at OU...The book on Lebby is unwritten. But Lebby won't need to be a savant if his OL is blowing people off the line. Getting Gabriel improves OU's chances to keep Mims, and makes the Sooners attractive to portal WR. I assume Mario Williams is gone too.

CJT claims quigley said
3) defending Ted Roof as some sort of wizardesque mirage of a DC as a front for Venables

3 hours ago, quigley said:

Check your sarcasm meter Huck, et al.

I panned the Roof hire from the start.

ALSO, I am down on the Valai hire too, except for the fact, that did you see OU's CB and their coach? Better is a relative term. I remarked that Bob Stoops is the answer to OU's CB coaching hire. Stoops is certainly the most qualified guy in Norman.

CJT claims quigley said

4) repeated obsessive posts about how much he loves Caleb Williams while clearly vacillating offline between sobbing hysterically in a corner and beating the absolute shit out of the Caleb Williams doll he’s been making gentle love to for the past two years  

Yeah, I did say that Williams would have walked on at OU, because Williams has said this and multiple others around him have too. Do I feel like there may be hyperbole about his desire to be in Norman, sure. But it's been reported. Should we take your word?

What I do with my Caleb Williams doll is my business and my business alone.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 4

3 hours ago, Shonen said:

Ewers already burned his 1x transfer, so if he wants to TFR again, he'll have to sit out a year barring a waiver from the NCAA

If Quinn placed out of a bazillion credits before hitting OSU, took a major course load, continues to load on the classes while trying to learn the playbook and be a team leader, knocks out tons of classes this summer, next fall, and the following spring...

He could grad transfer and not sit out.

Technically, it's possible.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Big Woodrows said:

this guy (Tim Shepherd) needs the Ian Boyd treatment of not being allowed to post his shit here.

he checks all the shitty "analyst" boxes

✔️ history of posting dumb shit

✔ not enough followers to be considered worth listing to (up to 1100 though lol)

✔ acts like he knows more than he really does (posted during the game that he was being told from an Ole Miss sideline attendee that Coral had ankle not knee injury lol but he also had this tweeted at him from an account with 0 followers and 0 following)

image.thumb.png.8a1bc9078d639d3936fa72adb7bd44a5.png

✔️ has axes to grind and isn't afraid to do it

example of dumb shit here:

he is less than useless.

1 minute ago, NoName said:

this guy (Tim Shepherd) needs the Ian Boyd treatment of not being allowed to post his shit here.

✔ not enough followers to be considered worth listing to (up to 1100 though lol)

✔ acts like he knows more than he really does (posted during the game that he was being told from an Ole Miss sideline attendee that Coral had ankle not knee injury lol but he also had this tweeted at him from an account with 0 followers and 0 following)

he is less than useless.

Tim Shepherd is a made up name by an OU fan.

15 minutes ago, NoName said:

he is less than useless.

He’s a sooner fan that makes shit up and then deletes the shit he gets wrong. He’s a troll and should be blocked. Also there is literally no such thing as an NIL source

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, quigley said:

10 hours ago, quigley said:

Venables could improve OU overall as team even with some regression in the offense.

Riley's an excellent offensive coach, and he transformed OU's recruiting. But he'd met his ceiling at OU...The book on Lebby is unwritten. But Lebby won't need to be a savant if his OL is blowing people off the line. Getting Gabriel improves OU's chances to keep Mims, and makes the Sooners attractive to portal WR. I assume Mario Williams is gone too.

I really try to stay out of other school's business but since this is the portal thread I'll just bring up this quote from you: 

• "Offensive improvement could come from a better running game because of better OL play and RB. OL play this year was hampered by poor conditioning and lack of development at OT. Better S&C and scheme could yield better OL play. OU brings in two top 10 backs this year to replace Kennedy Brooks. If the QB is replacement level, OU wins between 7 - 9 in the regular season. If they get Caleb back or Dillon Gabriel, OU's top ten again."

So you actually did argue that OU could have an improved offense without Riley.

I'm not sure why you're blaming Riley for a lack of OL development when you're retaining the same OL coach (who I know is one of the best in the business). Nor do I understand why you think Lebby will be a schematic upgrade over Lincoln fucking Riley, though you also say it doesn't matter if his OL is blowing people off the line. Which then goes back to the first point.

This is some heavy copium 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I really try to stay out of other school's business but since this is the portal thread I'll just bring up this quote from you: 

• "Offensive improvement could come from a better running game because of better OL play and RB. OL play this year was hampered by poor conditioning and lack of development at OT. Better S&C and scheme could yield better OL play. OU brings in two top 10 backs this year to replace Kennedy Brooks. If the QB is replacement level, OU wins between 7 - 9 in the regular season. If they get Caleb back or Dillon Gabriel, OU's top ten again."

I'm not sure why you're blaming Riley for a lack of OL development when you're retaining the same OL coach (who I know is one of the best in the business). Nor do I understand why you think Lebby will be a schematic upgrade over Lincoln fucking Riley, though you also say it doesn't matter if his OL is blowing people off the line. Which then goes back to the first point.

As the leaders in the copium movement for the past decade:

hope is a dangerous thing :: WRALSportsFan.com

To the Gooners on this site - wait for tangible results before you start declaring things will be better. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, quigley said:

You know you've made it when @closetojumping feels threatened enough to denigrate and misrepresent you, but also not tag you. His claims and the receipts are all below so you can see for yourself. I guess he twists what I say because he agrees with me or because he thinks he can embarrass me. What is the value of embarrassing people here by misrepresenting them?

Some of you may know closetojumping in real life. Is he a name-calling bully who elevates himself by putting others down? Does he misunderstand simple prose or does he just lie about what he hears? He brags about his leadership and power. I know leaders who act like him in real life. I find them childish, and it generally doesn't end well for them.

I edited his post, leaving out the name-calling, so it would make sense with what I actually said. You can look up the posts if you want to. They're here.

CJT claims quigley said

CJT claims quigley said

CJT claims quigley said

Yeah, I did say that Williams would have walked on at OU, because Williams has said this and multiple others around him have too. Do I feel like there may be hyperbole about his desire to be in Norman, sure. But it's been reported. Should we take your word?

What I do with my Caleb Williams doll is my business and my business alone.

@immamac I take back what I said. This is must-see entertainment.

25 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

The historical fiction and fan fiction being written/tweeted by OU fans this winter is the stuff of legend.  I hope it never stops. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Neyor writeup from Tennessee 247

Spoiler

Isaiah Neyor picked up scholarship offers from nine schools within a span of less than 36 hours after announcing Dec. 22 that he was entering the NCAA transfer portal, and he now holds offers from 15 programs. Less than two weeks later, he already has set his sights on three of them.

Neyor, a redshirt sophomore wide receiver who spent the past three seasons at Wyoming, said he’s scheduled to take official visits to USC, Texas and Tennessee over the next three weeks. He’s set to travel to USC on Tuesday for his official visit with the Trojans before visiting home-state school Texas the weekend of Jan. 14, and the Vols are set to host him on his final visit the weekend of Jan. 21.

While the 6-foot-3, 210-pound Neyor isn’t completely closing the door on other schools, he said Monday night that “those are the top three as of right now.” And he doesn’t expect to change his mind about visiting USC, Texas and Tennessee.

“Those are pretty much locked in right now,” he told GoVols247. “I’m locked in with those three schools.”

Neyor, who caught 44 passes for 878 yards and 12 touchdowns this season, said the Vols’ fast-paced, high-scoring offense under coach Josh Heupel is one of the main reasons he’s interested in Tennessee. The Vols ranked No. 9 nationally in total offense this season.

“I like their offense,” Neyor said. “I like the way they’re a fast offense, (that) they get the ball to their playmakers and the head coach’s history with his offense. He’s had a top-five offense in the past couple teams he’s been with, so that alone attracted me to Tennessee. That’s why I like what they’ve got going on.”

A former two-star prospect from Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, Neyor said he has never been to Tennessee’s campus. He said he’s “just looking forward to meeting with the coaches” during his official visit to Knoxville” and just seeing what it’s like” there.

“It’s all about my gut feeling — just to kind of see what the feeling is over there, kind of explore around, talk to some players and just see what it’s like overall,” he said. “The facilities are nice, but that’s not really my top priority right now.”

For that matter, he’s not focused on where he plays. He was born and raised in Texas, but he said he doesn’t expect the opportunity to return home to be the deciding factor in where he transfers.

“Location’s not really a factor,” Neyor said. “I’m just, like I said, looking for a system that fits me best, where I can reach my full potential as an athlete, whether it’s in Texas or it’s somewhere all across the country. That’s kind of my plan.”

Neyor said he has been in contact with Tennessee’s coaches “pretty frequently” over the past two weeks, led by wide receivers coach Kodi Burns, offensive coordinator Alex Golesh and Heupel himself.

With the Vols looking to replace two of their starting receivers from this season — seniors Velus Jones Jr. and JaVonta Payton — Neyor said they envision him playing opposite redshirt junior wide receiver Cedric Tillman, who was their leading receiver this season. Tillman recently became the first Tennessee player to finish a season with more than 1,000 receiving yards since Justin Hunter in 2012.

“They’re losing one of their receivers. I think he was behind Cedric Tillman in receptions and yards — I forgot his name — but (they want me) just to go over there and just to kind of take his role and just to do what I can do,” said Neyor, who claims to have been timed at 4.38 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

“I’m looking forward to that hopefully, potentially, if I do go to Tennessee.”

He said he decided to take an official visit to USC this week because of “just the history with Lincoln Riley,” the Trojans’ new coach, and “what he’s done with previous players and transfers and people like that.”

“Just the opportunity that they present over there, I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s like over there,” Neyor said.

Texas is intriguing to Neyor, he said, because of the opportunity to join quarterback Quinn Ewers — a former five-star prospect who announced last month that he’s transferring from Ohio State to the Longhorns — and wide receiver Xavier Worthy, who caught 62 passes for 981 yards and 12 touchdowns this season as a true freshman.

“I was born and raised in Texas. It would be nice to play at home,” Neyor said. “But, once again, just looking for the right system.

“Texas, them getting a good quarterback and them having a good receiver, just to be able to play alongside him, that’s one of the things I was looking into, if I potentially were to go to Texas.”
Neyor, who plans to decide on a school this month in time to enroll for the start of the spring semester, said he’s simply focused on “catching a lot of footballs and just making more plays” as he continues to weigh his options.

“I feel like I did a lot this year, or last season,” he said. “But I feel like there’s a lot that was left out on the field, that I could’ve done more to help the team out. So just looking for a team where I can get more opportunities and develop more as a receiver, as an athlete overall. Just looking for that in the next school that I decide to go to.”

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Teryor said:

Neyor writeup from Tennessee 247

Hide contents

Isaiah Neyor picked up scholarship offers from nine schools within a span of less than 36 hours after announcing Dec. 22 that he was entering the NCAA transfer portal, and he now holds offers from 15 programs. Less than two weeks later, he already has set his sights on three of them.

Neyor, a redshirt sophomore wide receiver who spent the past three seasons at Wyoming, said he’s scheduled to take official visits to USC, Texas and Tennessee over the next three weeks. He’s set to travel to USC on Tuesday for his official visit with the Trojans before visiting home-state school Texas the weekend of Jan. 14, and the Vols are set to host him on his final visit the weekend of Jan. 21.

While the 6-foot-3, 210-pound Neyor isn’t completely closing the door on other schools, he said Monday night that “those are the top three as of right now.” And he doesn’t expect to change his mind about visiting USC, Texas and Tennessee.

“Those are pretty much locked in right now,” he told GoVols247. “I’m locked in with those three schools.”

Neyor, who caught 44 passes for 878 yards and 12 touchdowns this season, said the Vols’ fast-paced, high-scoring offense under coach Josh Heupel is one of the main reasons he’s interested in Tennessee. The Vols ranked No. 9 nationally in total offense this season.

“I like their offense,” Neyor said. “I like the way they’re a fast offense, (that) they get the ball to their playmakers and the head coach’s history with his offense. He’s had a top-five offense in the past couple teams he’s been with, so that alone attracted me to Tennessee. That’s why I like what they’ve got going on.”

A former two-star prospect from Lamar High School in Arlington, Texas, Neyor said he has never been to Tennessee’s campus. He said he’s “just looking forward to meeting with the coaches” during his official visit to Knoxville” and just seeing what it’s like” there.

“It’s all about my gut feeling — just to kind of see what the feeling is over there, kind of explore around, talk to some players and just see what it’s like overall,” he said. “The facilities are nice, but that’s not really my top priority right now.”

For that matter, he’s not focused on where he plays. He was born and raised in Texas, but he said he doesn’t expect the opportunity to return home to be the deciding factor in where he transfers.

“Location’s not really a factor,” Neyor said. “I’m just, like I said, looking for a system that fits me best, where I can reach my full potential as an athlete, whether it’s in Texas or it’s somewhere all across the country. That’s kind of my plan.”

Neyor said he has been in contact with Tennessee’s coaches “pretty frequently” over the past two weeks, led by wide receivers coach Kodi Burns, offensive coordinator Alex Golesh and Heupel himself.

With the Vols looking to replace two of their starting receivers from this season — seniors Velus Jones Jr. and JaVonta Payton — Neyor said they envision him playing opposite redshirt junior wide receiver Cedric Tillman, who was their leading receiver this season. Tillman recently became the first Tennessee player to finish a season with more than 1,000 receiving yards since Justin Hunter in 2012.

“They’re losing one of their receivers. I think he was behind Cedric Tillman in receptions and yards — I forgot his name — but (they want me) just to go over there and just to kind of take his role and just to do what I can do,” said Neyor, who claims to have been timed at 4.38 seconds in the 40-yard dash.

“I’m looking forward to that hopefully, potentially, if I do go to Tennessee.”

He said he decided to take an official visit to USC this week because of “just the history with Lincoln Riley,” the Trojans’ new coach, and “what he’s done with previous players and transfers and people like that.”

“Just the opportunity that they present over there, I’m looking forward to seeing what it’s like over there,” Neyor said.

Texas is intriguing to Neyor, he said, because of the opportunity to join quarterback Quinn Ewers — a former five-star prospect who announced last month that he’s transferring from Ohio State to the Longhorns — and wide receiver Xavier Worthy, who caught 62 passes for 981 yards and 12 touchdowns this season as a true freshman.

“I was born and raised in Texas. It would be nice to play at home,” Neyor said. “But, once again, just looking for the right system.

“Texas, them getting a good quarterback and them having a good receiver, just to be able to play alongside him, that’s one of the things I was looking into, if I potentially were to go to Texas.”
Neyor, who plans to decide on a school this month in time to enroll for the start of the spring semester, said he’s simply focused on “catching a lot of footballs and just making more plays” as he continues to weigh his options.

“I feel like I did a lot this year, or last season,” he said. “But I feel like there’s a lot that was left out on the field, that I could’ve done more to help the team out. So just looking for a team where I can get more opportunities and develop more as a receiver, as an athlete overall. Just looking for that in the next school that I decide to go to.”

Calculator 

• Hook 'Em 2

Turns out one of the reasons that may have influenced Gabriel's decision is it appears there's a real possibility DTR returns for a super senior season.  I'd be OK with that.  He's definitely a mixed bag, but he was certainly one of the top QB's in the PAC this past season and has continually improved each year.

Spoiler

It's very possible that quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson returns for his super senior year at UCLA, according to sources. 

Thompson-Robinson, who has thrown for 7,541 yards at UCLA and played in 37 games over his four-year career, would be opting not to put his name in the NFL Draft and return for the fifth year of eligibility that was granted to all players as a result of the 2020 COVID-impacted season. 

The word is that Thompson-Robinson so far is not satisfied with the initial feedback he's received from NFL scouts, and believes he could improve his draft stock with another year in college.  Of course, that could change, but sources are indicating that's where it stands right now. 

The fact that UCF transfer quarterback Dillon Gabriel flipped from UCLA to Oklahoma Monday could be taken as an indication that Thompson-Robinson could very well return, according to those same sources.

This last season, Thompson-Robinson threw for 2,409 yards and 21 touchdowns against just 6 interceptions, and completed 62% of his passes. He also ran for 611 yards.  His QBR of 153.4 was No. 1 among Pac-12 quarterbacks. 

Thompson-Robinson currently sits at No. 5 on the list of all-time career UCLA passing yards, and if he returned he'd have a legitimate chance to challenge the record of 10,708 set by Cade McNown in 1995-1998. 

DTR's potential return to UCLA for 2022 would be a huge boost to the program. With UCLA having a fairly soft schedule in 2022, and probably returning upward of 11 other super seniors -- and potentially combining that with the return of one of the most experienced and accomplished quarterbacks in UCLA history -- UCLA could be poised for one of its most successful seasons in recent memory in 2022. 

spacer.png

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Turns out one of the reasons that may have influenced Gabriel's decision is it appears there's a real possibility DTR returns for a super senior season.  I'd be OK with that.  He's definitely a mixed bag, but he was certainly one of the top QB's in the PAC this past season and has continually improved each year.

Reveal hidden contents

It's very possible that quarterback Dorian Thompson-Robinson returns for his super senior year at UCLA, according to sources. 

Thompson-Robinson, who has thrown for 7,541 yards at UCLA and played in 37 games over his four-year career, would be opting not to put his name in the NFL Draft and return for the fifth year of eligibility that was granted to all players as a result of the 2020 COVID-impacted season. 

The word is that Thompson-Robinson so far is not satisfied with the initial feedback he's received from NFL scouts, and believes he could improve his draft stock with another year in college.  Of course, that could change, but sources are indicating that's where it stands right now. 

The fact that UCF transfer quarterback Dillon Gabriel flipped from UCLA to Oklahoma Monday could be taken as an indication that Thompson-Robinson could very well return, according to those same sources.

This last season, Thompson-Robinson threw for 2,409 yards and 21 touchdowns against just 6 interceptions, and completed 62% of his passes. He also ran for 611 yards.  His QBR of 153.4 was No. 1 among Pac-12 quarterbacks. 

Thompson-Robinson currently sits at No. 5 on the list of all-time career UCLA passing yards, and if he returned he'd have a legitimate chance to challenge the record of 10,708 set by Cade McNown in 1995-1998. 

DTR's potential return to UCLA for 2022 would be a huge boost to the program. With UCLA having a fairly soft schedule in 2022, and probably returning upward of 11 other super seniors -- and potentially combining that with the return of one of the most experienced and accomplished quarterbacks in UCLA history -- UCLA could be poised for one of its most successful seasons in recent memory in 2022. 

spacer.png

Gabriel was always going to leave UCLA high and dry if Williams left OU. But I guess DTR is an ok consolation.  I would definitely rather have Gabriel than DTR though.

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

Gabriel was always going to leave UCLA high and dry if Williams left OU. But I guess DTR is an ok consolation.  I would definitely rather have Gabriel than DTR though.

Yeah, me too, but 5 years in the same system is a huge advantage.  

Just now, UDontKnow said:

Is It GIF - Is It Though - Discover & Share GIFs

If you watched him this year (which I'm guessing almost no one did), he really improved.  A lot.  And I was one of the biggest DTR bashers out there.  And he ripped SC a new one, so there's that.

His QBR of 153.4 was No. 1 among Pac-12 quarterbacks

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

If you watched him this year (which I'm guessing almost no one did), he really improved.  A lot.  And I was one of the biggest DTR bashers out there.  And he ripped SC a new one, so there's that.

His QBR of 153.4 was No. 1 among Pac-12 quarterbacks

spacer.png

I think a lot of it had to do with y'all have a strong OL and run game, so he didn't have to do too much. Hew as basically a mobile game manager. To his credit, he did a solid job of it last year, but he's also why y'all struggled against most teams with a pulse. How many OL do you lose this year?  

3 hours ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

I agree with the general consensus that OU'll take a step back on offense. They lose their starting QB, RB, and will have only 4 WR who've contributed in past (this could quickly drop to 3 or even 2 if Mario Wms or Mims portal).

The point for improvement in OL play could come from better conditioning. OU's OL were just plane fat this past year, which made pulling on the GT counter scheme Riley built his offense off of hard to execute. Additionally, defenses have devised responses to the counter scheme which Riley had failed to respond to. Lebby will likely scrap a lot of this in favor of zone scheme that the OL actually executed better in 2021.

Brooks, for all of his pluses, didn't have breakaway speed (as UT fans no doubt remember) and was horrid in blitz pickup. There are many examples of him whiffing on blocks or getting dumped into the QBs lap. OU's hopefully going to get better RB play in these areas to improve explosiveness in the running game and pass protection.

My point wasn't that OU offense would improve, but these are plausible areas that they could improve.

9 minutes ago, quigley said:

My point wasn't that OU offense would improve, but these are plausible areas that they could improve.

Lol no fucking way. Losing a top 3 offensive mind in CFB for a guy that has never developed his own scheme and has called plays all of one year. Then throw in a clear downgrade from Williams to Gabriel. Then throw in the mass exodus of skill position players. I can understand your desire to be hopeful but that hope should come from the defensive side of the ball improving. If you think there is a 1% chance of them being a better offense next year you have been sampling too much of Oklahomas main export

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, quigley said:

I agree with the general consensus that OU'll take a step back on offense. They lose their starting QB, RB, and will have only 4 WR who've contributed in past (this could quickly drop to 3 or even 2 if Mario Wms or Mims portal).

The point for improvement in OL play could come from better conditioning. OU's OL were just plane fat this past year, which made pulling on the GT counter scheme Riley built his offense off of hard to execute. Additionally, defenses have devised responses to the counter scheme which Riley had failed to respond to. Lebby will likely scrap a lot of this in favor of zone scheme that the OL actually executed better in 2021.

Brooks, for all of his pluses, didn't have breakaway speed (as UT fans no doubt remember) and was horrid in blitz pickup. There are many examples of him whiffing on blocks or getting dumped into the QBs lap. OU's hopefully going to get better RB play in these areas to improve explosiveness in the running game and pass protection.

#JumboJetOL

46 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I think a lot of it had to do with y'all have a strong OL and run game, so he didn't have to do too much. Hew as basically a mobile game manager. To his credit, he did a solid job of it last year, but he's also why y'all struggled against most teams with a pulse. How many OL do you lose this year?  

One if Rhyan comes back (Alec Anderson declared), but that is a huge if.  I'd guess he's a rd 3-5 guy.  If he comes back, the OL should be pretty stout.  As to the run game, it is interesting to note that Zach Charbonnet is in class right now.  If he were leaving, you wouldn't think he would be.  At least that's the hope.  I'd leave if I were him, but hope he stays.

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Lol no fucking way. Losing a top 3 offensive mind in CFB for a guy that has never developed his own scheme and has called plays all of one year. Then throw in a clear downgrade from Williams to Gabriel. Then throw in the mass exodus of skill position players. I can understand your desire to be hopeful but that hope should come from the defensive side of the ball improving. If you think there is a 1% chance of them being a better offense next year you have been sampling too much of Oklahomas main export

Agreed

Expect OU to be in the market for a bunch of WR. Mike Woods just declared for the draft (5th yr guy who transferred from Arkansas). WR room is really thin.

6 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

#JumboJetOL

Thanks, they resemble C17s

• closetojumping changed the title to 2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)