Boo fucking hoo Ashli Babbitt

Gooby

The rule should be simple. You attack the Capitol while the entire congress is in it you get shot and killed. There should have been hundreds of dead DFW trumpkin realtors that day. 

Trump made sure that rule was not enforced that day. So it wasn’t. He is responsible along with his shitbag cohorts like roger stone. Try and hang them all. Can’t run for president if you’re dead. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Is there a place in Texas where Ashley Babbitt mourners are gathering on Thursday to mark her patriotic demise?  I got a wet bag of shit I need to throw at somebody and they seem like a good group.  Only sad part about her death is we can't exhume her body and jerk off on it in front of her parents.  

You stupid fucking insurrectionist deniers have no fucking idea, do you?  What would have happened to this country if one elected official had been murdered that day.  We would have gone into a 5-10 year black hole as a country as far as the rest of the world was concerned.  Not our own internal political bullshit.  I mean, they would have cut off everything---credit, diplomacy, travel, trade, etc. while we sorted our shit out.  

the gold standard of Democracy can't murder one another on live television and apply for a line of credit in the same day.  That's not how being the reserve currency works.

Edited by Lobo

25 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

When they say "complex" I think they mean batshit crazy.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ashli-babbitt-violence-road-rage-extramarital-affair_n_61d2ff37e4b0c7d8b8a640b3

Ashli Babbitt A Martyr? Her Past Tells A More Complex Story

The 35-year-old had a history of making violent threats and in 2016 was accused of inciting a violent road rage attack amid an extramarital affair.
AP

Alt-Right nut job: "The msm is despicable. How dare they try to sully the reputation of this fine patriot!"

Same Alt-Right nut job: "Yea, that black guy was just standing there when that fine, upstanding officer shot him 7 times, but he had a long criminal record of 5 traffic warrants and a misdemeanor pot charge so it was totally justified."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Is there a place in Texas where Ashley Babbitt mourners are gathering on Thursday to mark her patriotic demise?  I got a wet bag of shit I need to throw at somebody and they seem like a good group.  Only sad part about her death is we can't exhume her body and jerk off on it in front of her parents.  

You stupid fucking insurrectionist deniers have no fucking idea, do you?  What would have happened to this country if one elected official had been murdered that day.  We would have gone into a 5-10 year black hole as a country as far as the rest of the world was concerned.  Not our own internal political bullshit.  I mean, they would have cut off everything---credit, diplomacy, travel, trade, etc. while we sorted our shit out.  

the gold standard of Democracy can't murder one another on live television and apply for a line of credit in the same day.  That's not how being the reserve currency works.

That's just fiat money.  You need to buy some gold.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

hopefully they all meet up and are all shot 

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Alt-Right nut job:TexAgs "The msm is despicable. How dare they try to sully the reputation of this fine patriot!"

Same Alt-Right nut job TexAgs: "Yea, that black guy was just standing there when that fine, upstanding officer shot him 7 times, but he had a long criminal record of 5 traffic warrants and a misdemeanor pot charge so it was totally justified."  

fify

Edited by Sbbruin

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

I take comfort in knowing that no matter how bad I fuck up my life, at least I didn’t throw it away trying to help Donald Trump steal an election.

Or that you go around believing that Oprah Winfrey and Tom Hanks are trafficking and torturing children to harvest their adrenochrome for orgies and to stay young, because I don't know if anybody is paying attention, but Tom Hanks ain't getting any younger.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

I’m going to celebrate her passing by giving the wife a Babbit (aka one shot to the chest)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Well, today is the one year anniversary of when a group of entitled Americans violently stormed the most powerful legislative body in the history of the world because their feelings were hurt. One even breached security and was killed as she came through a window that the mob broke. Surprisingly, a substantial number of Americans have concluded this was murder. 

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Well, today is the one year anniversary of when a group of entitled Americans violently stormed the most powerful legislative body in the history of the world because their feelings were hurt. One even breached security and was killed as she came through a window that the mob broke. Surprisingly, a substantial number of Americans have concluded this was murder. 

I guess the argument is that an angry violent mob should have face to face access to Congress and the VP? And just hope that shit goes ok?

• Hook 'Em 2

A few years ago, Ashli Babbit had an extramarital affair, then stalked and tried to kill the girlfriend of the man she had the affair with (the future Mr. Babbitt) after said girlfriend told Ashli Babbitt's then husband that Ashli was cheating on him.

"Four years earlier, Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the vehicle of Celeste Norris, with whose boyfriend of six years she was having an extramarital affair, the Associated Press reported.

Speaking publicly for the first time on the incident with the Associated Press, Norris said she found out in 2015 that Aaron Babbitt, her longtime boyfriend, was cheating on her with his coworker Ashli McEntee, who was married to Timothy McEntee at the time.

When Norris found out about the affair, she told Timothy McEntee, which prompted the future Mrs. Babbitt to chase down and ram Norris' vehicle a few weeks later, Norris told the Associated Press."

https://www.businessinsider.com/ashli-babbitt-stalked-harassed-woman-boyfriend-extramarital-affair-with-2022-1

I am totally not surprised that nutjob Ashli Babbit wrote all over her social media about how Trump was defending American values etc...

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

A few years ago, Ashli Babbit had an extramarital affair, then stalked and tried to kill the girlfriend of the man she had the affair with (the future Mr. Babbitt) after said girlfriend told Ashli Babbitt's then husband that Ashli was cheating on him.

"Four years earlier, Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the vehicle of Celeste Norris, with whose boyfriend of six years she was having an extramarital affair, the Associated Press reported.

Speaking publicly for the first time on the incident with the Associated Press, Norris said she found out in 2015 that Aaron Babbitt, her longtime boyfriend, was cheating on her with his coworker Ashli McEntee, who was married to Timothy McEntee at the time.

When Norris found out about the affair, she told Timothy McEntee, which prompted the future Mrs. Babbitt to chase down and ram Norris' vehicle a few weeks later, Norris told the Associated Press."

https://www.businessinsider.com/ashli-babbitt-stalked-harassed-woman-boyfriend-extramarital-affair-with-2022-1

I am totally not surprised that nutjob Ashli Babbit wrote all over her social media about how Trump was defending American values etc...

I was about to post something about ramming her car not necessarily being an attempted murder, but then I read the article and noticed it said she rammed it repeatedly

7 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

A more Surly sentence has never been written. 

But...why not? Was she cremated? 

My name is Jack,

I'm a necrophiliac.

I fuck dead women,

and I fill them with jism.

I get frustrated when they're cremated,

'cuz try as I must,

You Can't Fuck Dust!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

On 1/6/2022 at 6:50 AM, Bookman said:

A substantial number of ignorant, bigoted, primitive, superstitious savages who haven’t the foggiest clue how the real world works concluded this was murder.

6 hours ago, hpslugga said:

A substantial number of ignorant, bigoted, primitive, superstitious savages who haven’t the foggiest clue how the real world works concluded this was murder.

I mean, what kind of person would think an angry, violent crowd smashing windows and rushing towards Congresspeople is a threat? I'm sure she just wanted to have a civil conversation with them.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Does any of the new footage being shown at the hearings show her getting plugged? That would be some true primetime entertainment.

15 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Is there any way I can buy a large poster of her being shot, and signed by the Federal Agent that did it?

5 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

hang it on the ceiling and finish off to it every night before bed. it's what she would have wanted

1298892422-901-American-Beauty-quotes.gi

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1