Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)

texifornia

3 hours ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

There's some site called poshmark.com where chicks can sell name brand stuff from their own closet. 

Little Miss Sidepiece has an account ( https://poshmark.com/closet/clesicrochet )where she has listings for a bunch of stuff including Boise St. gear and a number of bikinis, which very kindly models. I wasn't sure it was the same girl at first, but it's the same name, same profile pic, same earrings, one of the same one piece swimsuits as an earlier photo, and a BSU cheerleader uni in one listing photo. 

m_5f39e43f2f3d19f07e6a5f2d.jpg

m_5fbab1f9ffba94cbb1c0932a.jpg

m_5f39c5aa2a1eff3d53585eaa.jpg

m_5f39dfe143895ffcd10a59ed.jpg

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

I thought I would take a peek as some Auburn boards to see how this is going down.  The first board on the google search list had a 957 comment thread... That seemed promising. The first post laid down the rules:

You will not post photos, links to photos, or suggest where one might find photos of anyone (other than CBH) associated with those salacious rumors.

Makes me appreciate the Shag this site.

2 minutes ago, TheRealRonWeaver? said:

How low have we sunk that we're still this concerned about a guy on the staff about ten OCs ago? Nonetheless, wood. I will continue to monitor this thread.

This would be hilarious if it was a coach at some northern university who's never crossed the Mason Dixon line in his life. 

That it's our former stopgap OC during the early stages of program decline just makes it more interesting. 

It's kind of amazing that Auburn basically told the NCAA to fuck off to protect Bruce Pearl and recently gave him $50M, but they're going shitcan Harsin for having a side piece in the office.  
I guess the lesson for Harsin is that pussy had better not be the only thing undefeated if you're going to fuck around.

Harsin treats coaches and players like dogshit and the buzz is getting back to the bot. Side piece his bidness. Hiring her as his assistant their bidness. That’s what kilt Petrino. In this case it’s auburn looking to torpedo that huge buyout.

16 hours ago, Deej said:

I'd hire her as "assistant to the Deej".

She could maybe be an assistant coordinator for me. I'd definitely coach her on some positions.

12 hours ago, Js1 said:

Nick Saban could be fucking every Board of Regents' wife, their female offsprings, and maybe some of their sons, and he still wouldn't be fired because he piles up wins and hardware.

25 transfers out of Auburn since the season ended|
The abrupt resignation of the brand new OC
Now this

If that Auburn RB stays in bounds and they beat Bama, none of this matters.  But he didn't and now Harsin will be unemployed shortly.  

Is there a film of Harsin getting pegged by Clesi Crochet? That's about all this needs now. Bonus points if she's wearing a Saban mask.

11 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

That's actually a thing in Northeast Alabama on/near this huge plateau called Sand Mountain. That area also sports the Hank Hill Swallow Your Tongue accent. One more reason for Texans to avoid studying their family trees.

Yeah, I'll sign off on that. So many streams of my family made the SC to Alabama trek, only to find wrack and ruin there and wind up trickling into Mississippi. 

• Drool 1

I've said it before on some iteration on these boards, but man, a lightly fictionalized TV-MA telenovela type series called Big South Football or some shit, focusing on the shenanigans of SEC coaches and their wives and their wives and their wives' side pieces, would be must-see TV for me.

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Orgasmic schadenfreude rat cheer!

This be Grade A Alldumb U war plainsman eagle tiggers bullshit. Shirley Q Liquor and Betty Butterfield must post a duet.  Thujone must boot up the old MS Paint.  And just what is corch Harbinger’s “character,” anyway? He really should not have smirked when he was a play away from beating us on his first try.  Probably thinking about the Crochet Canal.

“And so on the Plains it came to pass that nothing could be heard but the mirthless laughter of the damned.” Xenu, chapter 4 verse 99

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

I've said it before on some iteration on these boards, but man, a lightly fictionalized TV-MA telenovela type series called Big South Football or some shit, focusing on the shenanigans of SEC coaches and their wives and their wives and their wives' side pieces, would be must-see TV for me.

Why fictionalize it? Reality is pretty entertaining.

• immamac changed the title to Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)