Nebraska @ Illinois. Noon. FOX.

texifornia

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t care for Nebraska but I can feel for the fans rage about why Frost stubbornness regarding Martinez. Frost told Burrow not to come to NE bc Joe wouldn’t see the field cuz they had Martinez. Wtf?

If this is true then LULZ 😂 

No, Mr. Generational QB, we don't have a spot for you because we already have Adrian "Overthrows 7' 4" Tight Ends" Martinez.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

If this is true then LULZ 😂 

No, Mr. Generational QB, we don't have a spot for you because we already have Adrian "Overthrows 7' 4" Tight Ends" Martinez.

It’s true. Nebraska fans losing their shit on Twitter right now. They want Frost and Martinez gone now. 

• Haha 1

Nebraska looks like us under Herman with a lot less talent across the board. Every week it is live and die by the QB with no help from anywhere else.

Doesn’t help that Nebraska’s OLine has been horrible since Frost has been there and hasn’t gotten any better

Just now, chase25 said:

Nebraska looks like us under Herman with a lot less talent across the board. Every week it is live and die by the QB with no help from anywhere else.

Doesn’t help that Nebraska’s OLine has been horrible since Frost has been there and hasn’t gotten any better

It's like an anemic version of the Herman era.

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

How they managed to beat Maryland though. Herman was a stinker man. Lol. Frost gonna be fired.

2 minutes ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

He and Harbaugh seemed like no brainers.

Sadly, even though Harbaugh rolls up his boogers and eats them on tv and LIES about it…we all saw him do it and when he was asked about it he should have been truthful. get a crazy look on your face and say, “Damn straight I eat my boogers. I love nose goblins.” 

I have to give the edge to Harbaugh. Frost could have changed the trajectory of Nebraska by bringing on Burrow. Burrow is a fucking Nebraska legacy too and Wanted to go there. That’s malpractice to have stuck with Martinez. Like he’s regressed too. How does that happen? 

Still like 15 minutes to kickoff. The way 2020/21 have gone there is still time for the asteroid to wipe out the planet.
How about a small one that breaks apart with sizeable (but not world ending) chunks land in Norman, Collie Station, Waco, State College Pa and a few other places who's names escape me at the moment.