Alfred Collins- where is he?

idahorn

His name was searched on this site and I watched the Louisiana game over very carefully looking for his number.  Excuse me for a seasonal overstatement. I do not recall seeing him in the Spring Game either. The pathetic excuses for sarcasm on this site add very little.

8 minutes ago, idahorn said:

His name was searched on this site and I watched the Louisiana game over very carefully looking for his number.  Excuse me for a seasonal overstatement. I do not recall seeing him in the Spring Game either. The pathetic excuses for sarcasm on this site add very little.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, idahorn said:

Alfred was a star in the Alamo Bowl, but I've seen nothing on him this Fall. Is he still around?

When asked about Alfred Collins, Sarkisian said you have to earn playing time and he is close. He's a talented player and is in a position to get more playing time this week.

he’s been in the doghouse for some reason. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, idahorn said:

The pathetic excuses for sarcasm on this site add very little.

i don't know...i found fooster's reply amusing...even got a slight chuckle from me.

perhaps you take yourself too seriously.

let's hope collins makes arky's oline his bitch this week and gets 10 sacks and 10 tfls.

26 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

When asked about Alfred Collins, Sarkisian said you have to earn playing time and he is close. He's a talented player and is in a position to get more playing time this week.

he’s been in the doghouse for some reason. 

Interesting language...is it like 20% more? Because that'd still be 0. 

Seriously, I look forward to beating the hawg shit outta Arky, hopefully with Collins playing a role in it.

33 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Sadly, he passed away back in the '90s. tip one out

I saw him one night in '80 or '81 at Antone's when it was in the old Shakey's at 29th & Guadalupe. He loved to walk off the stage and stroll through the audience, still playing like crazy. That night, he walked all the way out the front door and into the middle of the Drag and back again. Never missed a lick. That was before wireless guitar pickups so he dragged what must have been a 100-foot cord. Had a roadie behind him wrangling the cord. Don't know which one was more impressive--Albert or the roadie. Killer good. 

I think I remembering him saying to me as he passed, "If you post this story on Surly, tell 'em I said beat the shit outta' them fuckin' pigs!"

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, idahorn said:

Fast And Furious Assets GIF by The Fast Saga

What you gotta do is get a really big burlap sack. Huge one.

Tonight, go to the 1 mile sign on the Barton Greenbelt. Get just off the trail and be very quiet. Get there around 10pm to be sure you're not noticed.

At midnight, we'll start making noise on the trail and drive him towards you. Throw the sack over his head, and you will know for certain where he is.

Might take a couple of hours, so be patient!

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, idahorn said:

Hopefully, he is humble and ready to contribute in any role, wherever needed.