[Game Thread] Texas vs. ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

Just now, bad_teammate said:

no, we had a wide open touchdown pass overthrown by the QB

That isn't on Sark. Sark called it for TDs we just have what we have on the field

Meh it’s both. Should’ve had a TD but then he ran the ball and didn’t call timeout. Got 3 points so not the biggest deal but could’ve kept throwing after that one

1 minute ago, Telegraph_it said:

Have y’all seen our OL? I’m glad we got 3 but 7 was attainable. I guess once we overthrew we played for 3 pts? 

That's precisely what happened. Oh well. Got points on the drive. Up 18 going into half. I don't think any of us expected to have a double digit lead going into halftime.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SEC said:

I hope Arch Manning is paying attention. Our best skill players are freshmen and sophomores.

For sure. He's gotta be thinking "I would've hit a couple of those deep balls that Casey has missed." 

Don't get me wrong though, Casey had played great so far. 

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

no, we had a wide open touchdown pass overthrown by the QB

That isn't on Sark. Sark called it for TDs we just have what we have on the field

I get we had the overthrow to Worthy on first down, it was the behavior from second down to third down when we let about :15 burn that was indicative of a coach who wasn’t being as aggressive as he could have been. But yes, Sark is a badass. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Bijan has to be in the lead for the Heisman. He's single-handedly willing this team and he's easily the best player in CFB 

fuck the heisman.  I hope Bijan wins it and then tosses it in the trash at the ceremony.  

• Like 1