Never Forget Okie State 2015

Nueces River Rat

I had forgotten about almost all these minus the Poona Ford hold sequence. If any of you guys are watching the Netflix series called bad sport I am shocked as hell that this game is not included in there somebody had money on this game and did some nefarious shit I am still completely shocked that the hundred thousand people in that stadium nobody tried to beat the fuck out of any of these refs after the game

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I had forgotten about almost all these minus the Poona Ford hold sequence. If any of you guys are watching the Netflix series called bad sport I am shocked as hell that this game is not included in there somebody had money on this game and did some nefarious shit I am still completely shocked that the hundred thousand people in that stadium nobody tried to beat the fuck out of any of these refs after the game

The Poona Ford sequence alone sealed the deal for even the most vocal Longhorn haters to agree the game was rigged.    I had Sooner and aggy fans on my Facebook feed agree we got jobbed.   Probably the first and last  time some of those people said anything 'nice" about Texas.   LOL!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I hope sark makes the team watch this to get them pissed off and angry before they walk out the tunnel 

This should have been an annual requirement since then to remind our team they not only have to play the opposing team in most of the games they will play in the RIG 12, you also have to play against  the Refs.    Especially against OU and Okie State.    Hopefully have the Okie State game right after the OU game has now made our guys realize this is a fact and will be so go forward.   And more so if we beat Okie State  when we visit Iowa State and Baylor.   Those two are the other two game I think the stripes will screw with us.

5 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

This is why I don’t feel sorry for OSU being left behind in a shitty conference to fend for themselves.  Fuck ‘em!

Look you can shit on the refs and the conference for enabling that shit but why blame Ok State? What were they supposed to do? Forfeit?

• Hook 'Em 3

Lol exactly. I didn't have shit to do with that game.

We should ask Greenspoint what he thinks about it.

So T Boone you are not?

That was a weird game. OU gets away with stuff all the time. 2015 OSU was awfully random. What was going on?

The bumping of Strong was the worst. The worst onfield call was JD Walsh and his fumble recovery. The one hand touching recovery in which he got up without the ball.
  • Hook 'Em 1

So T Boone you are not?

That was a weird game. OU gets away with stuff all the time. 2015 OSU was awfully random. What was going on?

The bumping of Strong was the worst. The worst onfield call was JD Walsh and his fumble recovery. The one hand touching recovery in which he got up without the ball.
Hell if I know. I remember thinking it was weird at the time. Nothing ever happens to the refs when they fuck up though.

13 hours ago, Had Enough said:

So T Boone you are not?

I agree it was weird. I was at that game sitting up with my buddies from Austin in the west upper deck. People around us were absolutely losing their minds.

We were just kind of dazed because we could never recall OSU being on the *good side* of so many questionable calls. It has pretty much gone the other way for us since well... forever.

Didn't Poona get called for defensive holding during that game, while the OSU lineman had him in a chokehold from behind? 
Yes, he somehow got turned with his back towards the line...pokes o-lineman wrapped his arm around his neck. (Something that seems to be taught in that shitty state) Not only was Poona the one being held..it was on a gotdam running play.

Pretty sure I already know the answer, but we’re any refs fired over this game?
Lolololol...corrupt and incompetent gets you falling upward when it comes to officiating.
Walt Anderson "reviewed" the calls from that game (jerked off on his couch while laughing) and deemed them all correct.

15 hours ago, Had Enough said:

So T Boone you are not?

Wouldn't doubt it at all...   

I just looked at the Wikipedia entry on the 2015 Okie State Season....  They were were on their way to the  top five  and were sitting at five until they  lost their last two games to Baylor and OU back to back..... 

Coincidently, a week later Okie State got a benefit of the screwed up call which provided the margin of victory against the Purple Wizard.  Of course he wasn't going to go ape shit about it...  

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/13803765/officiating-error-leads-oklahoma-state-cowboys-touchdown-win-kansas-state-wildcats

And the quote of Walt Anderson saying "nothing to see here" about our game and his Refs corruption is in the story.

Check must have bounced the next year vs. Central Michigan. Their hail mary play was on an untimed down that should have never happened. The game can end on an offensive penalty. It's not even that complicated a rule. And yet they fucked it up. It really is not that hard to believe that referees can simply be incompetent. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Check must have bounced the next year vs. Central Michigan. Their hail mary play was on an untimed down that should have never happened. The game can end on an offensive penalty. It's not even that complicated a rule. And yet they fucked it up. It really is not that hard to believe that referees can simply be incompetent. 

LOL this.

It's frankly just amusing AF that anyone thinks Big 12 refs were somehow in the bag for us at any point. I'd venture guess we've been fucked over by incompetent officiating more times than most.  That's what happens when you're a mediocre team - you get fucked by incompetent refs because your margin for error is tiny.

• Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, taybo20 said:

I’ll never forget because I was at this game. I was screaming so many obscenities. And the whole ride home was steaming mad, listening to sports talk radio and reading articles about how we got fucked by the refs.

I was West side row 6 near the 35'ish, right where the Linesman was chasing Strong around.  And that's exactly what happened, the L was following him around absolutely belligerent and getting in his face.  Even after the flag the Field Judge had to come over and basically pull the Linesman off of Strong so that play could continue.  I was already steaming and had been yelling things that I would usually not be proud of.  If I had something to throw, I absolutely would have nailed the guy.

4 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Pretty sure I already know the answer, but we’re any refs fired over this game?

Not officially, but Alan Eck was gone at the end of the season.  Some of the remaining crew still work our games.  Our referees are actually independent contractors that we pool with 2 other conferences (MWC and Southland).  I don't think Eck actually ever refed another B12 game, but he did the Music City Bowl that year,

Edited by JBJ
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL this.

It's frankly just amusing AF that anyone thinks Big 12 refs were somehow in the bag for us at any point. I'd venture guess we've been fucked over by incompetent officiating more times than most.  That's what happens when you're a mediocre team - you get fucked by incompetent refs because your margin for error is tiny.

I don't think anyone is the bag for OSU its basically how can we fuck Texas type thing from these small town fucks.  For OSU that game is probably an outlier in regards to getting calls.

the main recent(15 years or so) ones I can remember Texas getting were Kansas(Mangina- technically correct but that was a looking to help Texas call IMO), the ISU non fumble, and OSU/Bergeron non fumble.

4 hours ago, 'stache said:

2 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL this.

you two cunts should know that everyone on this board doesn't give a fuck about you or your shitty fucking school  go fuck yourself and enjoy being in a shit conference.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, 1bigtx said:

At Baylor 1992 was the worst.  Refs flipped us off after the game outside the stadium.

Only time I ever felt the urge to write a letter to the editor. In this case a poem in the Dallas Morning News likening the whole thing to the WWF and forced sodomy. Got published too.

So if you’re ever on a jury panel and a lawyer asks you if you’ve ever written a letter to the editor there’s good reason for it. Also fuck Baylor 

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, JBJ said:

I was West side row 6 near the 35'ish, right where the Linesman was chasing Strong around.  And that's exactly what happened, the L was following him around absolutely belligerent and getting in his face.  Even after the flag the Field Judge had to come over and basically pull the Linesman off of Strong so that play could continue.  I was already steaming and had been yelling things that I would usually not be proud of.  If I had something to throw, I absolutely would have nailed the guy.

Not officially, but Alan Eck was gone at the end of the season.  Some of the remaining crew still work our games.  Our referees are actually independent contractors that we pool with 2 other conferences (MWC and Southland).  I don't think Eck actually ever refed another B12 game, but he did the Music City Bowl that year,

Eck is gone because he's in the NFL. Not exactly a punishment.

3 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

LOL this.

It's frankly just amusing AF that anyone thinks Big 12 refs were somehow in the bag for us at any point.

I seem to recall you whining that the refs didn't job us in 2015. There is absolutely no other explanation for the fucking that took place that day. 

• Like 1