Tell me about Mel Tugger (that’s gold, Jerry!)

Fondren & Main

What the fuck is going on at Michigan State? You would think that with all of the fallout from the Nassar situation, they would be especially sensitive to these  types of matters happening within their athletic department. Yet despite being aware of the allegations for months, they allowed Tucker to coach, only suspending him after the USA today dropped their story this morning. So it wasnt the act itself that motivated the suspension, as MSU has known about that for months. Apparently it was shame from the public learning about the matter which forced MSU into the suspension. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Blotto said:

What the fuck is going on at Michigan State? You would think that with all of the fallout from the Nassar situation, they would be especially sensitive to these  types of matters happening within their athletic department. Yet despite being aware of the allegations for months, they allowed Tucker to coach, only suspending him after the USA today dropped their story this morning. So it wasnt the act itself that motivated the suspension, as MSU has known about that for months. Apparently it was shame from the public learning about the matter which forced MSU into the suspension. 

you don't compete financially with the SEC SEC SEC just by doing average run of the mill dumb shit

>Michigan State desperately wants out of the insane contract they gave you
>hire a professional victim to come
seduce you
>you fall for it and have phone sex with her
>she claims she was literally figuratively raped over the phone
>Michigan State fires you with cause and saves $95 million

How did I miss this hilarious shit for so long

1694394538940773-sp.jpg

1694392769619192-sp.jpg

• Haha 3

Creepy bad judgment 100% no doubt but lots of things don’t add up when reading the stories.

Still no matter what, hitting on (or phone sex/masturbating to) the sexual violence advocate your school brought in after a major serial sexual assault scandal is just mind bottling…idiotic…that word isn’t even strong enough to justify the absolute rampant stupidity of it all that this scenario encompasses.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

So....are we supposed to ask?

I mean how do you even bring up a question like that?

"Yeah I'm digging our conversation. I'm into everything you're telling me. Do you mind if I whip it out and stroke my shit during our zoom call? I won't be a distraction. I promise."

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I pulled for Tucker, but what a jerk….

Its going to take a lot for him to rehab his image after this. 
Maybe he ends up in Pullman like the Pirate. But my guess is that there isn’t going to be a happy ending… 

He truly made a mess of himself on this one.

Username checks out

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Even consensual phone sex with a woman who makes her money public speaking about sexual harassment is an incredibly dumb move. In what universe is she not going to go to her go to when things eventually so south?

Even consensual phone sex with a woman who makes her money public speaking about sexual harassment is an incredibly dumb move. In what universe is she not going to go to her go to when things eventually so south?

• Hook 'Em 3

What is the appeal doing this unless the other person on the phone is participating and if they aren't how would they know you're doing it unless you tell them?

Or is this the sex pervert equivalent of LBJ taking a deuce and having meetings on the throne? Like some weird powerplay?

I just, I mean, a f*cking guaranteed contract man. So many questions on how you screw that up for something like this.

• Haha 1

He really sucks and is over-rated, nobody should be interested in him.
Move along, go look somewhere else

That is all  - close and lock thread please

Definitely nothing to see here.

But this post aged well. He parlayed a miracle season with a phenom transfer back and a win over Michigan into 95 million. Then lost said 95 million not because he swindled them into paying in the first place, but because he was decided to vigorously masturbate to a rape victim as maybe the dumbest person in the history of people.

Never trust a man who has such moist skin. You know the lotion is always within reach.

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Jimbo:  “Why does the AD keep sending me to all these booster events at sheep farms?”

I'm wondering which booster's wife is going to come out and say Jimbo sexually assaulted her.  I figure after another 2 losses this season, something will magically happen. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This investigation has not been fair or unbiased. I can only conclude that there is an ulterior motive designed to terminate my contract based on some other factor such as a desire to avoid any Nassar taint, or my race, or gender. 

I don't know what Nassar's taint has to do with this, but perhaps Tucker is not as stupid as I claimed earlier. He is still stupid, but at least smart enough to suss out that there  may an ulterior motive in play. In fact he probably also knows exactly what that motive is, but didn't want to admit that nobody should have to pay $80M more for a shitty ass coach like Mel Tucker.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

While he was incredibly dumb to get involved with her, I believe him.

As usual early in these situations my official position is that I have no fucking idea. However, these two human beings both had good sources of income that aligned with their life histories and skill sets. One of them did something so idiotic it's hard to fathom and put tens of millions of dollars at risk, and that's even if what he says is true. The other one is claiming something that would only serve to reinforce her position and role. So even if you first assume Tucker is telling the truth and analyze what he did and then assume Tracy is telling the truth and analyze what she did, Tucker still looks like a complete fucking moron. So that's not good for credibility.

Another thing is that his statement starts with standard boilerplate bullshit. "(D)evoid of any fairness for any matter of this importance" is straight lawyer gobbledygook. It's throwing a bunch of words and prepositional phrases out there to sound official. 

On the other hand some of the accusations don't really pass the smell test and he does make specific defenses and allegations in his statement. But my point is that anyone who straight up believes Mel Tucker about everything right now is out on a limb, imo. At best this is a 50/50 situation where outside observers really have no clue what the truth is.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

As usual early in these situations my official position is that I have no fucking idea. However, these two human beings both had good sources of income that aligned with their life histories and skill sets. One of them did something so idiotic it's hard to fathom and put tens of millions of dollars at risk, and that's even if what he says is true. The other one is claiming something that would only serve to reinforce her position and role. So even if you first assume Tucker is telling the truth and analyze what he did and then assume Tracy is telling the truth and analyze what she did, Tucker still looks like a complete fucking moron. So that's not good for credibility.

Another thing is that his statement starts with standard boilerplate bullshit. "(D)evoid of any fairness for any matter of this importance" is straight lawyer gobbledygook. It's throwing a bunch of words and prepositional phrases out there to sound official. 

On the other hand some of the accusations don't really pass the smell test and he does make specific defenses and allegations in his statement. But my point is that anyone who straight up believes Mel Tucker about everything right now is out on a limb, imo. At best this is a 50/50 situation where outside observers really have no clue what the truth is.

Well said.

The only thing that anyone should straight up believe about Mel Tucker is that he is one stupid sumbitch. There are degrees and levels to stupidity. And Mel chose 1000 degrees and the 1000 level. He deserves to lose his job simply for the fact that he has no business helping young men make life decisions. This stupid mf'er can't make life decisions. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Already caught in a lie. This will be a total shit show

In his statement, Tucker contradicts his prior statements to the outside attorney the college hired to investigate Tracy’s complaint, case documents Tracy provided to USA TODAY show.

For instance, Tucker said in the statement that he did not cancel Tracy’s planned July 2022 visit to campus to train his players and coaches about sexual violence prevention. He said he had merely postponed the visit until January 2023.

The investigation report shows that he said, “Yes, absolutely I did,” when the investigator, Rebecca Leitman Veidlinger, asked him if he had a role in canceling the visit.

He also told Veidlinger that he did not recall any discussions about inviting Tracy back to campus in January 2023 and that it wouldn’t make sense to bring her back then because many new players would not be on campus until the spring

That cancelation was a key factor in the school's determination that its sexual harassment policy covered Tucker's alleged conduct, the investigation report shows. It had jurisdiction to investigate, it determined, because the matter affected Tracy's ongoing business relationship with the university

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2023/09/11/mel-tucker-denies-sexual-harassment-claims/70828433007/

I think another thing this highlights, other than the Big 10 has massive problems, is that too many of these coaches are just not very smart.

I remember we had a guy who played at Pitt, basketball, back in our first seasons in the Big East. He was a fantastic player and led the Big East in scoring. Later on he was an assistant coach for Jimmy Calhoun, until he was caught soliciting a prostitute. An assistant at UConn would seriously never, ever, have to settle for a hooker.

Same with this idiot Tucker. If he really needed to do what he did I bet there are more than enough “boosters” who would have taken him up on the offer.

8 hours ago, Juicy said:

Definitely nothing to see here.

But this post aged well. He parlayed a miracle season with a phenom transfer back and a win over Michigan into 95 million. Then lost said 95 million not because he swindled them into paying in the first place, but because he was decided to vigorously masturbate to a rape victim as maybe the dumbest person in the history of people.

Never trust a man who has such moist skin. You know the lotion is always within reach.

Thanks for the bump, I did actually nail it, just like a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

• Fondren & Main changed the title to Tell me about Mel Tugger (that’s gold, Jerry!)