• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Texas leads 9-3 since 2000. 

Not to mention UT has an all-time winning record at Pyle Field.

Fuck  Aggy and their stupid cherry picking. Without that cheating POS Sherrill, they ain’t got shit except when they reach up a cow’s ass  for grade points.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Baconboy said:

Look no further than Alabama’s claim to the 1941 title when they finished 20th in the AP, 3rd is the SEC, and got shut out by Vanderbilt and Mississippi State. 

Well, duh. They beat aggy in their bowl game, proving that they were the bestest.

(Really. They did. Same aggy team UT beat 23-0.)

5 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Texas Tech receives $17 million to build the state's second vet school

Looks like Tech is getting that vet school......after all!

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/18/texas-tech-vet-school-receives-17-million-state-budget/amp/

A&M is still trying to fight it. The arrogance they have is mind blowing.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DaysOff said:
13 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I don't understand this.

If you are referring to the Kyle Umlang tweet - He is saying that there are only five points in time where aggy can say "We have a winning record against Texas since _____". 

They have to cherry pick their reference time frames very carefully.

How can it be true in 84, 85, 86 but then not 87?

They vacate some wins or something? I was a child back then but am aware of the fact that they were crooked. One of my first experiences as a fan was the cotton bowl my senior year of high school and someone explaining why we were chanting poor Jackie.

13 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

How can it be true in 84, 85, 86 but then not 87?

They vacate some wins or something? I was a child back then but am aware of the fact that they were crooked. One of my first experiences as a fan was the cotton bowl my senior year of high school and someone explaining why we were chanting poor Jackie.

Because math

Record of aggy vs. Texas since:

1984 ~ 15-13

1985 ~ 14-13

1986 ~ 13-13

1987 ~ 12-13

1988 ~ 11-13

1989 ~ 10-13

1990 ~ 9-13

Note: they never state "what's the record since 1990?" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MAUFRAIS said:

And that makes me realize something. Not playing us preserves those years where they can make that claim. If we were to win several (there’s that math thing again) those dates could be eliminated like Marty mcfly’s siblings.

Or if they hadn't of cheated their asses off under Jackie in the 80's there would be no cherry picked timeline to choose from. Let them have their selected time frame of glory over varsity. As usual they'll be the last to figure out it just makes them look dumb.   

if you ask an Aggie, A&M pretty much always Woulda Been if it weren't for something unfair that it doesn't control

I especially like the tortured logic of "if only we'd have been in the conference we were in for 15 years without barely ever making the CWS, we'd have made the CWS"

sure, OK

Edited by SwanderedTalent
  • Like 1

aggy is really pissed that Tech is having success.  Granted Tech football sucks, and I think it will again this year, but aggy will still find a way to be the middle of the pack as usual with their $10M coach.  Tech has made it to the final 4 in 2 major sports in one season, something aggy has never done in any sport in any season since WWII

1 minute ago, Moby Ric said:

aggy is really pissed that Tech is having success.  Granted Tech football sucks, and I think it will again this year, but aggy will still find a way to be the middle of the pack as usual with their $10M coach.  Tech has made it to the final 4 in 2 major sports in one season, something aggy has never done in any sport in any season since WWII

If one glances at their board, they are saying "Football is what matters."

Really?  That's your comeback, you stupid motherfuckers?  Finishing 5-6th in your conference is your high water mark for sports achievement?

There's no way that isn't some form of satire. I don't know what it is a satire of, mind you, but that can't be real. The way point 2 contradicts itself, letter to the wrong AD, the repeated use of RETARDED (also, Kragthorpe is only arguably retarded, just old and infirm), the entire access to donors. I mean, at first I thought it was a letter someone re-posted but was written years back until the Fisher stuff. 

Can't be real. Someone thinks they're funny. It's not real, right? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, slorch said:

If one glances at their board, they are saying "Football is what matters."

Really?  That's your comeback, you stupid motherfuckers?  Finishing 5-6th in your conference is your high water mark for sports achievement?

Yes to them football is all that matters unless they are having success in another sport.  Then they try and spout of how they are somehow a blue bloods in it.  That talk came out briefly this year in baseball with them  and clearly shutdown when they didn't even host a regional much less win it.  These fools think being the laughing boy of the secsecsec means automatic blue blood status.  Get a clue dickheads, you have to win championships consistently at something to reach that level.  See Kentucky basketball, Texas baseball, Alabama football.  aggy is and never will be any of those no matter how much money you spend.  Very few ever do.  The rest of the secsecsec has figured out what we knew for years about aggy.  They are fucking idiots.

Edited by Moby Ric

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

There's no way that isn't some form of satire. I don't know what it is a satire of, mind you, but that can't be real. The way point 2 contradicts itself, letter to the wrong AD, the repeated use of RETARDED (also, Kragthorpe is only arguably retarded, just old and infirm), the entire access to donors. I mean, at first I thought it was a letter someone re-posted but was written years back until the Fisher stuff.  

Can't be real. Someone thinks they're funny. It's not real, right? 

Also there's no way someone is named "White Goodman"

• Like 3