Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, Randolph Duke said:

Players also anonymously told investigators that the coaching staff would show "videos of serial killers, drills entering eyeballs, and bloody scenes with animals eating animals" during team meals. 

"Mr. Durkin maintains that horror movies were sometimes shown at breakfast to motivate and entertain players," the report stated. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2018/10/25/maryland-football-no-toxic-culture-under-dj-durkin-investigation/1765948002/

You gotta keep those player in line if you want to ensure a return on your investment.  A murderer on staff is Jimbo's bad cop for all those defensive players they paid. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

Before he got a head coaching job and started killing kids, I recall a lot of posters on the other site were high on Durkin as an addition to the Longhorn staff in some capacity. 

He did beat certified genius Tom Herman in a season-opener, so clearly he wasn’t that bad as a head coach either (aside from the killing players and fostering a tactic atmosphere at least).

6 hours ago, Randolph Duke said:

aggy #1 recruits airplane graphic.jpeg

Exactly. Zach didn’t show (2 years at TCU, now going to Klan), King threw 3 INTs and a bone fragment at Kent St., and Demas was good for 235 yards receiving, helping good ol’ aggy to their customary 8T4 finish*.  

Not too worried about their #1 crootin’ class. 

*8T5 with the forfeit to WF. 

On 1/4/2022 at 12:55 PM, Cairn Horn88 said:

Poor aggy and 12th man getting no respect:

When Is A&M Scheduled To Remove All The 12th Man Signage From Kyle Field?Posted by BeeFense5 iconcubs.png on 1/4/22 at 11:36 am
And also stop selling any merchandise with the slogan since it really doesn’t apply anymore to a program that just quit because they were scared of being short handed on the field?  
What a truly meaningless and worthless “tradition” at this point. It’s kind of sad your program had such little pride.
22 hours ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

Watching LSU with only 38 scholly players get hammered by K State.  But they showed up.  I love that aggy just throws their hands up in the air and says, “There’s just no way.  I mean, it’d be dangerous!”  No, aggy, it would be a legitimate ass-whooping.  Maybe even a little embarrassing.  But honorable as far as ass-whoopings go.  

Quitting nine days out is in its own class of stupid delusion.

Okay, looking through SECRant, holy fuck do they all hate aggy with the a passion - like on a level of hatred that a lot of us have for OU.

They just flat out fucking despise aggy and think aggy is the biggest chickenshit cowards in the SEC.

That kind of rejection has to make the aggy nation really sad.  They could handle being the punchline of jokes, but just flat out being told that they aren't SEC-worthy and have humiliated the SEC is....

The Simpsons Beer GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Just tossing the salad around at the tailgate.

How else do you prep for your games?

Pretty sure you’ll always be in the rear of any conference with your attitude. #2 at the most. You’ll need quite the turn around to be at #1. That being said, you’d face a new problem then. You’d risk the Shame of choking or having to wipe away the tears / egg on your face.

Needless to say, you need this kind of fan support if you want your guys to lick the competition.

Don’t despair, and crack a smile friend.

Just root for the homo team and get behind your guys.

beautiful happy endings GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

What did Mond do that was offensive? I honestly pay close to zero attention to these morons.

I’m guessing it was something more than suck because that usually doesn’t bother them.

He dared to speak ill of Sul Ross. You know, "the Gallant Texas Negro Killer."

Terms of service of Texags requires all users to promote "the supremacy of the white man."

a&m turditions.jpeg

15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Okay, looking through SECRant, holy fuck do they all hate aggy with the a passion - like on a level of hatred that a lot of us have for OU.

They just flat out fucking despise aggy and think aggy is the biggest chickenshit cowards in the SEC.

That kind of rejection has to make the aggy nation really sad.  They could handle being the punchline of jokes, but just flat out being told that they aren't SEC-worthy and have humiliated the SEC is....

The Simpsons Beer GIF

Holy fuck, I went over there and two things simply amazed me.  

1.  The aggy and pretty much everyone else believe 8T4 did NIL bigger, faster and better than everyone else.   The most “rational” of other fanbases just say everyone will copy aggy NIL and things will revert to the mean.  

They don’t understand or know Texas NIL laws I guess, offering HS kids to make them an LLC and pay them a large sum of money and then calling it NIL is not legal.  It’s paying players under the table.  

2.  Aggy actually claims it was jealous sip boosters who bought absurd billboards in Florida when aggy joined the SEC, masquerading as aggy boosters.  

only an aggy would think anyone gives that much of a shit about them, and only an aggy would believe that bullshit

Edited by Jimbob
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2022 at 12:23 PM, Randolph Duke said:

Players also anonymously told investigators that the coaching staff would show "videos of serial killers, drills entering eyeballs, and bloody scenes with animals eating animals" during team meals. 

"Mr. Durkin maintains that horror movies were sometimes shown at breakfast to motivate and entertain players," the report stated. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2018/10/25/maryland-football-no-toxic-culture-under-dj-durkin-investigation/1765948002/

image.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

I forgot all about the "Best Academics in the SEC" banners/billboards from years ago.  

I'd say A&M was probably about on par with Florida when they first joined the SEC.  But with the continued expansion of enrollment, dumbing down of entry requirements, and dilution of the degree value there in College Station...Florida has since passed by A&M and will only widen the gap.  And then, my precious Aggies, there's that whole issue of Vanderbilt University.  So I'd place you at a solid 3rd, not bad out of 14 schools but considering most of them are glorified community colleges---don't start sucking each other's dicks yet.  Pro tip---if you can't even remember two of the schools in your own conference that you claim to be better than academically, maybe you're not as sharp as you might think.