• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Does any other college/university, besides the real military institutions, have pretend soldiers marching in and out of the football stadiums?

I'll answer your question with a question...."is there any other college/university as delusional as aggy"?

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, General Specific said:

Purple carrots, cold fusion. Dissolving contracts are next on the list of aggy things to solve!

Ah yes, never forget the cold fusion debacle. While everyone one in the civilized world was calling this out as a fraud, including those of us in the UT Physics Department, aggy was, well..... going full aggy:

From 8 May only the A&M tritium results kept cold fusion afloat.

In June 1990 an article in Science by science writer Gary Taubes destroyed the public credibility of the A&M tritium results when it accused its group leader John Bockris and one of his graduate students of spiking the cells with tritium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, deft said:

TIL smacking the back of your favorite noggin against the turf causes the flu for you and all of your coworkers

Seems like some of the Ole Miss players would have come down with it.

Edited by Deej
  • Like 1

Thinking about the Jimbo buyout, inflation and the time value of money, he’s got 9’years left and inflation is over 8% - by my bar napkin math his last year of salary in today’s dollars may be a lot closer to $5mil than 10.  If they offered him cash now he might take a significant discount and still come out ahead.  Advantage.

10 minutes ago, CoTex said:

Thinking about the Jimbo buyout, inflation and the time value of money, he’s got 9’years left and inflation is over 8% - by my bar napkin math his last year of salary in today’s dollars may be a lot closer to $5mil than 10.  If they offered him cash now he might take a significant discount and still come out ahead.  Advantage.

Then he can’t win 9 games in a few years and get another 10 year extension 

• Drool 1