Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

13 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I met one of their national champion equestrian’s once.  She sat with a group of us at a beer garden place in Brenham after one girl saw her alone and invited her over.  In thirty minutes she said oh I want to fuck that guy about some guy that walked by, talked about her pierced nipples then showed them, told a story about getting arrested for beating up her mother,  there was more but I don’t remember it all, then was like I’m a little crazy.   No shit!  Horse girls are nuts but a good lay if you survive.  

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 72.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

8 minutes ago, Deej said:

I've never been more disappointed in two sequels than this, and Smokey and the Bandit II.

Big fan of Caddyshack II, Mrs. Esterhouse?

Breaking Training is watchable only because I'm from Houston and like seeing the Dome.

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 2

17 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I met one of their national champion equestrian’s once.  She sat with a group of us at a beer garden place in Brenham after one girl saw her alone and invited her over.  In thirty minutes she said oh I want to fuck that guy about some guy that walked by, talked about her pierced nipples then showed them, told a story about getting arrested for beating up her mother,  there was more but I don’t remember it all, then was like I’m a little crazy.   No shit!  Horse girls are nuts but a good lay if you survive.  

Julie Jane?

I'd post the amazing mspaint but I can't seem to find it

11 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

https://12thman.com/sports/equestrian/roster

while there are some men and farm animals in there, shockingly, there are some west campus 8's and 9's for certain

I have a strange urge to feed their coach an apple.

And maybe scratch her chin.

Edited by CosmoDog
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

And just like that, my aggy BIL who was dog cussing the team, coaches, trainers...everyone but Reveille after the Miami game is now texting me and claiming that was just a "goof" and "the real team is taking shape."

Click clack, click clack, click clack.

Lol.   I have a few in the woodwork that have popped out.   They don’t like me mentioning how dog shit awful auburn is.   How even then they had WRs running free in the secondary and a QB who can’t connect a pass.  How their O line was weak and they are a one dimensional offense made for a big, slow defense that can key on the run.   

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/23/2023 at 10:23 AM, Frank Drebin said:

Time to bring back Jim "The Marine" Turner.  

dude went from A&M to Cincy to the Bengals in the NFL then to Texas State and then was not kept on when they hired GJ. evidently he spent 2023 with the USFL team and now runs OL camps? so he is actually available if they wanted to re-hire him.

https://theeagle.com/sports/college/aggiesports/football/former-texas-a-m-assistant-coach-jim-turner-lines-up-perfect-job/article_73dadb2e-34e7-11ee-b1d2-a3a924050bb5.html

On 9/24/2023 at 10:36 AM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

And just like that, my aggy BIL who was dog cussing the team, coaches, trainers...everyone but Reveille after the Miami game is now texting me and claiming that was just a "goof" and "the real team is taking shape."

Click clack, click clack, click clack.

That’ll really work to their advantage when they play an Alabama team so down that tu could beat them. 

this is perfect

if they crater the coaster just gets reset when weigman comes back & the cigars pooling the buyout can self-flagellate away a buyout this year - they are all set for next year

if johnson tears it up they are all set for next year regardless - no buyout this year

either way, the greatest destroyer of talent in the history of college football will be coaching aggy next year when we roll in to town - & they can't declare a rona forfeit for that one

• Hook 'Em 2