• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

XM college sports just had Jimbo on and EJ Manuel is one of the people interviewing him.  Jimbo- Nit many people know EJ is one of only two QB’s to win four bowl games and he did one half while playing with a broken leg. 
EJ- I always remember coming back to side lines telling you I can’t put pressure on my leg and you said do you want to be great?  Get back out there!  Then they just laugh.  
lol.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

XM college sports just had Jimbo on and EJ Manuel is one of the people interviewing him.  Jimbo- Nit many people know EJ is one of only two QB’s to win four bowl games and he did one half while playing with a broken leg. 
EJ- I always remember coming back to side lines telling you I can’t put pressure on my leg and you said do you want to be great?  Get back out there!  Then they just laugh.  
lol.  

Thanks for that waste of time....precaite it

31 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

lol.  

1 minute ago, MisterP said:

Thanks for that waste of time....precaite it

I thought it was a lovely story, and he told it so well. Also, fuck Kenny Powders and his new handle.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Max is hurt fyi

I am going to laugh my ass off when the top 2 aggy QBs are out and Milrone has an injured hammy and it becomes an “epic defensive struggle” that “typifies the style of play in the SEC” in which aggy “runs out of time” to complete their comback.

I watched the Jerryworld game again just to see how they kept Max Johnson safe on pass plays and it turns out they were dropping him back 8+ yards behind the line of scrimmage, also rollouts but the former was more interesting, I wonder if this was just Arkansas lacking the athletes to get to him that far back, and less to do with them fixing blocking up front. 

image.thumb.png.f3c939d03665edd53b73ae8626b96b7c.png

Edited by linux

Of course alabama was bad in September and is improved now. 

A lot of the comments on Alabama’s highlights vs MSU and Ole Miss talk about how much the Tide have “improved”. No, you dumb shits — the SEC is trash this season. Of course Bama is starting to look better — they’re playing middling SEC opponents and not a top 5 Texas squad…
  • Like 3

Saban was just on the Pat McAfee show and said

“I said just because you're [Milroe] going back to Texas, that doesn't mean you have to do something different. You just have to play your game, fundamentally, do what you're supposed to do so that gives you the best chance to be successful."

Saban was relaxed and didn’t seem like anything was wrong, but we’ll see I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

Why are you referring to your own team as "aggy?"  I'd never call my team "sip."

So me thinking Bama can lose a road game (when even Vegas thinks so) makes me an A&M fan? 

Edited by z009
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I thought it was a lovely story, and he told it so well. Also, fuck Kenny Powders and his new handle.

A couple weeks ago people on here were bagging on Jimbo for letting Weigman limp back to the locker room alone.  So it seems kinda relevant to a story about him making a QB play with a broken leg..   

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

A couple weeks ago people on here were bagging on Jimbo for letting Weigman limp back to the locker room alone.  So it seems kinda relevant to a story about him making a QB play with a broken leg..   

Or play concussed. 

Hahahahaha. You trolling us, you dirty bastard? You talking about Max Wright? You can have all the reps if Max Johnson is actually hurt.

Johnson.

Heard it from my aggy friend. Maybe he’s lying but apparently he hurt his hand (non throwing) vs arky. He’ll play - just not allegedly.

1 hour ago, ousux said:

I hate to be that guy, but "route" is what your gps does when you add a destination, "rout" is what we did to the fucking gooners a year ago.

The education in collie station is uphauling.

I hate to be that guy, but 'uphauling' is a wind surfing technique.  

The word thats escaping you is appalling. As in its appalling that you decided to be a nazi and ended it with a story about windsurfing in a landlocked city.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

I hate to be that guy, but 'uphauling' is a wind surfing technique.  

The word thats escaping you is appalling. As in its appalling that you decided to be a nazi and ended it with a story about windsurfing in a landlocked city.

So you’re saying ‘WindSurfing Nazis Must Die’?  I’d watch that movie 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2