Texas opens as a 4 point favorite v Kansas State

TexasMan

3 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Grabbing OU all day before the line swings the other way 

That line won’t move much, if any it will go up. The early line was OU -1. The right side is OSU. I’ll be at the game but I’ll bet on the cowgirls, I think it’s their year. 

If that Over/Under (53.5) is how many game minutes it will take us to score with 2 QBs injured and the QB Whisperer leading the charge, I am all in for the over.

If that is the number of seconds it will take their backup QB to score against the vaunted PK Maginot Line defense, I’m taking the under.

Where can I Venmo my wager to?

Edited by StrippersAndNobelPrizes
Add

If Skylar Thompson can't go (gimpy ankle at the end of the Baylor game) their back up(s) are horrible. All their losses minus last night were when Thompson was out. They are bowl eligible already but can't make the title game.. so they technically have nothing to play for like us.  Maybe we will fuck around and happen to score more points than them when the clock hits 0:00. Or maybe we lose by 50. Who knows? Who cares? 

31 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

If Skylar Thompson can't go (gimpy ankle at the end of the Baylor game) their back up(s) are horrible. All their losses minus last night were when Thompson was out. They are bowl eligible already but can't make the title game.. so they technically have nothing to play for like us.  Maybe we will fuck around and happen to score more points than them when the clock hits 0:00. Or maybe we lose by 50. Who knows? Who cares? 

The problem is they will still get up just to beat the name on our jersey. Our players are already completely checked out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, ChickenNuggets said:

I mean, what are the odds we lose SEVEN games in a row.... The GODS cannot hate us that much...

Who the fuck am I kidding....

That's what I was thinking, so I've got a bet with my entire carpool for a box of day old donuts and glow in the dark condoms (not in the same box) that the Horns will prove everyone wrong and lose it's 7th in a row just to be apart of the record books.

5 hours ago, Lucid said:

Never bet on a game in my life but that is really tempting

I bet money I didn’t have on Texas as a student in 1981. I was up a hundred ($300 in today’s dollars) after OU, then I laid it all and then some on Texas over Arkansas.*  Texas was #1 and on the SI cover, so I had this figured out. Digging (betting) out of that hole took the fun out of it. I haven’t bet on games since, although I told my small-time bookie son that Texas -30(?) vs KU was calling my name.

* Final score 11-42. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

10 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I bet money I didn’t have on Texas as a student in 1981. I was up a hundred ($300 in today’s dollars) after OU, then I laid it all and then some on Texas over Arkansas.*  Texas was #1 and on the SI cover, so I had this figured out. Digging (betting) out of that hole took the fun out of it. I haven’t bet on games since, although I told my small-time bookie son that Texas -30(?) vs KU was calling my name.

* Final score 11-42. 

I was at that game.  Fun time in Fayetteville

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Ok fess up.  Who lost money on this game.  Because if I were a betting man I would be right there with you. 

I had the Kansas St ML, but also had a prop bet on Deuce Vaughn total yards over 141, so I basically broke even. I think Vaughn had like 70 yds in the first qtr, so I didn't think I would have to sweat it, but our D stiffened up and he didn't end up clearing the total until their last drive. Strange game.