Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

55 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

I always laugh at people that think "This state is too liberal" then move to a conservative state, but still want to live in a city (which is also liberal).  If you hate liberals so much, move out to the sticks and prove it, motherfucker!

I would pay to see the kid move to northern FL, or really, as you say, any rural part of that state, and introduce himself to his new neighbors.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I would pay to see the kid move to northern FL, or really, as you say, any rural part of that state, and introduce himself to his new neighbors.

I think soon enough he's going to run afoul of the Miami/South Beach gays as well.  It's not a location problem for him, it's a him problem for him.  He'd have problems immediately in Smalltown, USA, no matter which state, because he's both black and gay acting.  At first, the big city gays will welcome him until he starts showing his true colors then he'll get shunned there too.  He's destined to be unhappy forever unless he can figure out how to fix himself.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It's good that the debates aren't happening.  It can only hurt Warnock.  There's no way not to come off looking like beating up on a clearly mentally ill man.  Much less one that's a former sports hero.

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's good that the debates aren't happening.  It can only hurt Warnock.  There's no way not to come off looking like beating up on a clearly mentally ill man.  Much less one that's a former sports hero.

naaah...dude's a preacher.  he knows how to do it.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

You wanna piece of me?

-Frank Constanza / Humphty Drumphty

There are a bunch of outtakes of this scene on YouTube. The entire cast, especially Elaine, absolutely cannot make it through without Jerry Stiller  causing them to bust out laughing.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, South Austin said:

Would love to see that on a Georgia billboard. But it might actually produce some votes for him.

Yeah you have to be careful as I’ve read that the Northern United Toast, Crepe And Scone Egalitarian Supporters have a small but growing political faction and a lot of dollars behind it there.  N.U.T.C.A.S.E.S have a surprising amount of leverage.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

That’s actually not bad.

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

He had nothing to do w/ either of those tweets. 

Of course. Someone knows what they are doing on that campaign.

7 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

2:1 he thinks you can drive to Taiwan.

And he’d admit it if he debated.

13 hours ago, The Dog said:

That’s actually not bad.

Of course. Someone knows what they are doing on that campaign.

It would be more effective if the target audience could distinguish Taiwan from Tijuana.  I mean, I guess the whole tough guy postering may convey strength, but as a policy issue I'm not sure it's something that would move the needle for anyone who hasn't decided their vote.  Maybe its a bone for the EpochTimes cult. 

Edited by Tuco

...did a quick search.  The Epoch Times runs a story on the Georgia Senate race the same day the candidate tweets a challenge to Pelosi on stronger support of Taiwan.  It looks like it's their first story mentioning Walker since May.  The article is behind a paywall, but from the title it appears to indicate that this will be a very tight race.  These are the kind of stories that will drive massive donations over the next week.  I've watched this dynamic play out on a tight Congressional race last cycle.  These stories are fucking gold.  

Isn't it fun watching foreign religious cult influence our politics in real time.  

For those who aren't familiar, the Epoch Times is the media offshoot of the Falun Gong, a religious group that has been banned in China.  The outlet runs some more of the right-wing nut job type stuff, but consistently bending it towards an anti-China, anti-Communist slant.  For example, their coverage of BLM  pushed the idiocy that it was a Communist movement.  It is very much in their interest that the US/China/Taiwan conflict stays relevant with voters.  

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread