Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

9 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They would agree the candidate is far from ideal but that they cannot vote for the Dem, who would ruin the city/state/nation. 

But this is what it would be like electing Walker.

Driving Steve Martin GIF by Saturday Night Live

Driving Steve Martin GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, C-Man said:

All he has to do is vote on the Republican side 100% of the time he will more than serve their purpose.

I want to be there when he has to use this thing. "Damn it Herschel you didn't vote for our bill." "But the button says press so I pressed it."

screen-shot-2015-11-11-at-32001-pmpng.we

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Serious question:

Is Herschel Walker really any dumber than Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert?

I think MTG knows how to grift. Boebert seems like an idiot that had one good month of cash flow at her restaurant and acted like she could start franchising and run for President one day. Walker seems like he should be smarter but his injuries are hurting him mentally. None of them need to be smart. They just need to stay on message and say MAGA things.

If the people behind Walker are smart, they will start to use the criticism against the critics. Make him a sympathetic figure. It would easily work with Georgia voters. And it would definitely help with older black men. They would just need to get them out to vote. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, South Austin said:

Assorted night classes at the Knoxville,Tennessee College of Faith Healing.

34 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Is snake handling covered in the first or second year of residency?

Did nobody get my Cannonball Run reference? I was kinda proud of that.

7 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Serious question:

Is Herschel Walker really any dumber than Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert?

Now, post-football? Probably. But to make it a fair test we'd have to take Greene and Boebert and smack em in the head with a shovel for a few years, then test all three.

What, Greene's skull broke another shovel..?

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

I think MTG knows how to grift.

She believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory. She believes in Jewish space lasers. She’s genuinely stupid. Any idiot can be a grifter. If you’re in the GOP then all you have to do is say mean, cruel, offensive things on Twitter and watch the small dollar donations from the MAGA base come rolling in. 

7 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Now, post-football? Probably. But to make it a fair test we'd have to take Greene and Boebert and smack em in the head with a shovel for a few years, then test all three.

Can I get this job?  I have a shovel!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, hpslugga said:

They don’t have enough money to pay after the negative scores would be tallied 

Or it would end up like that episode of cheers. And the categories are:

Fake News

Clinton Murder Victims

Presidents Born in Kenya

Things found in Lindsey Graham's Anus

Orange Fellatio

On 8/24/2022 at 4:42 PM, Dr. Teeth said:

If the people behind Walker are smart, they will start to use the criticism against the critics. Make him a sympathetic figure. It would easily work with Georgia voters. And it would definitely help with older black men. They would just need to get them out to vote. 

Or those older black men could just vote for Warnock. You know, the democratic black candidate that isn't dumber than a pile of shit.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

Can somebody please work some editing magic and get that scene from "Dazed & Confused" where Cynthia (the redhead) tells the other two guys in the car, "Which one of you said that Gerald Ford's football head injuries were affecting the economy?"  And then we work in "Herschel Walker" for Ford's name.  Because that's where we are at right now.  A comedy of errors.  The fact that, despite our mocking and derision, this guy still has a fucking snowball's chance in hell of being a sitting U.S. Senator, is amazing.  

Having said that, I do appreciate that Walker is taking on Big Tree and it's strangle-hold on our society.  

2 hours ago, The Dog said:
1 hour ago, WBT said:

I was speaking more to stolen valor than to actual physical lumps.  But maybe both apply.

58 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Did that come with a plastic badge?

40 minutes ago, Nivek said:

My kid has a plastic Paw Patrol badge, that doesn't make him a puppy. 

There is no way that a bunch of kids weren’t also special honorary deputy sheriffs and agents. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Christ

The poll was conducted Aug. 28-29 and surveyed 600 Georgia voters, weighted by gender, education, race and region. The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.9 percentage points.

But despite Walker’s edge, over half of the Georgia voters (53 percent) surveyed said they expect Warnock to win, while 47 percent think Walker will flip the seat.

Keep fighting, but I wouldn't worry about this race yet

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread